Access the Freemasons Restricted Area

>freemasons-freemasonry.com/restrict.html

Will lead you an area of the website which is restricted, regarding exposures of freemasonry.
Simply click on:
ENTER RESTRICTED ACCESS AREA
And Enter:
User: ashlar
Pass: keystone

It's nothing groundbreaking imho, however it's always interesting looking where you're not supposed to!

wot

No thanks, I choose life.

This obvs fake, but I've always wondered if there was actual proof that the masons were related to the elites and is anyhwere as evil as people say.
Every mason I've ever met has been extremely redpilled, my econ teacher was big on trump and I am super close to becoming one because I see joining them as my only way to fight against the satanic elites.

The based founding fathers were freemasons.

Im in. Should I take Screenshots ?

bump

is there anything on the knights templar?

Wondering this as well

That is all

I said it wasn't groundbreaking, just slightly interesting

does it have things on only the Scottish rite? Or all rites?

There's a thread on double chan discussing whether or not the Masons are a Jewish scheme or Hebrew occult. I don't know what to make of it, especially since I was pondering joining as well.

unauthorized access to a secure system is a felony in the US that can get you 5+ years in prison.

how did you get the password?

This thread is retarded and you are all fags. There is nothing "redpilled" about freemasonry because it is all Jewish tricks

Have fun LARPing with kikes and goyim

Freemasons are our guys you know. I don't know why Sup Forums acts like they are the enemy.

Most secret societies and cults are extremely redpilled and they aim to spread knowledge, enlightenment, and critical thought to those responsible and devoted enough to seek it.

bump

but if you have the password that means you are authorized.

My grandfather was the highest ranking mason for an entire state. Nice man, I don't think he did any evil but he was also somewhat naive.

I have all of his books and papers somewhere, and his funny hat.

what is their end game??

when I was in high school I was invited to one of these free mason meetings or whatever they call it.. but i refused

according to freemasons there are two requirements to join
1) a belief in a higher power
2) a motivation or belief to improve ones self, to become better and something more.

It's about charity mostly from what I know.

scan 'em, might be interesting to read!