See....Britain can destroy their beloved toons as well

See....Britain can destroy their beloved toons as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4nXuEu2t84

No

Not this

Anything but this

At least some anons will like her.

At this point nothing will be saved from Britain. Christ, it's like they actively want to destroy themselves.

Why do they have to make them good looking kids? Dennis is designed to be an ugly punk kid.

no need to ruin his appearance.

>Britain can destroy their beloved toons as well.
I thought it was Canadian animated.

Would Dennis be friends with a kid in a wheelchair?

I'd assume he's too much of a dick. Like, he wouldn't be going "haha you're in a wheelchair", he'd just be a dumb ignorant idiot about it.

Dennis has more of an issue with attitude than appearance. If you aren't soft, you're probably all right in his book. If anything, a kid in wheelchair who is still willing to go do crazy and dangerous shit is just going to earn Dennis's respect. It also is probably completely in character to be fair for him to actually crush on a girl because she isn't shy about farting or her odour.

>britbong dennis
>not a ugly little shit
I don't know what is worse, this or that live action peter rabbit movie they are making.

Honestly, it doesn't even look bad,
the problem is they fucked it up 100% by sticking dennis in it

>hurr she's a tomboy so she has to be gross

I wish I hadn't seen this post.

Fuck I loved the Beano so much as a kid.

What is shittier this or nuPPG?

Nothing can be shittier than nuPPG.

How long before The Dreamstone makes an unholy comeback as an object of such enrichment?

two immediate thoughts
a. the music sounds like royalty-free music used by a £1 app store game
2. FUCK this kind of disability inclusion. I've been in two long term relationships with disabled people, one in a wheel chair, and i fucking HATE the 'radical disabled who can keep up with everyone else' character they had in every 90s cartoon. Being in a wheelchair is fucking slow, it's an inconvenience, it sucks. If you could do sick flips on it when you're 10 everyone would be in a wheelchair. Disability inclusion isn't inclusion when you remove all the fucking problems

kind of agree with you and OG dennis would be insensitive and make fun but would probably actually like them while doing so

what a menace

Probably never seeing as they gave up on even releasing the show on DVD after 6 measly episodes.

The Urpneys were always the only good character anyway

ITV barely does kids TV anymore, so thankfully none. Still shitty that it's probably going to be lost to time though.

>token black kid
>token disabled kid
Hahaha

The whole point of Dennis is that he's a dickhead, not some symbol of wholesome inclusiveness

>Diversity the Menace

The whole point of Dennis was that he was a little shit who picked on sensitive kids. If anything he should be portrayed as some kind of anti-hero/antagonist.

>A dog main character
ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Bigotry would be too evil even for the old Dennis.

Impliying there britbongs on this board

If he doesn’t at least pull pranks then it’s ruined.
They really took the menace out of him. But it guess it allows the show to be appealing for an international audience.

I mean I gotta agree with the other user. Although I think the inclusion of a wheelchair kid is dumb as fuck so long as they weren't soft about it then I doubt Dennis would mind. He's always kinda had that good kid with a troublesome attitude. He isn't a shitty person just a punk kid

Horrid Henry has one teacher in a wheelchair and he's pretty much the only teacher he doesn't give shit.

Honestly, his behaviour comes from having shitty parents who shun him and are clearly trying to plan his future for him so they can brag about what 'wonderful' parents they are.

>Dennis turned into a softy
In the 50s he would chain that wheelchair girl to a bus.

Gritty adult humor CGI Netflix Moonimtroll adaption when?

Dunno what comics you were reading mate. Originally Dennis didn't even try to cause trouble it just kinda happened to him. Then he just kinda targeted the softy

Hey, lay off.

Huh, listening to the amazing soundtrack of that show that very moment. What a coincidence.
Also thank god that there will never be a reboot of Dreamstone. That show was perfect as it was. Finally the Urpneys were lads.

Thankfully the Jansson family keeps tight control over the Moomin franchise and they're very careful to keep things in the spirit of Tove's original stories, so the odds of someone creating an edgy garbage remake of Moomin are close to zero.

>crush on a girl because she isn't shy about farting or her odour.

I can relate

This is karma for the AD2000 crew bringing edgelord sensibilities to our capeshit

Dennis is an asshole that does what he likes because he fucking wants to. That being said, a lot of comics shows that he has a zero-tollerance for bullies and is shown pranking the crap out of anyone who picks on the disabled. I remember one comic where he actually does team up with a guy on crutches, who is as much an asshole as him.

Yup, that's why he married Minnie... Well, future Minnie. It's very, very confusing. I think there was some kind of time paradox where Dennis from 30 years in the future time-shifted into present-day Beanotown. And considering the amount of people in in the Beano/Dandy universe that have done so (Professor Crackpot, Brain Dwayne, Tim Traveller) That's not too far a stretch.

The "Dennis is his own dad" thing makes my head hurt.

fixed

Dennis is generally either Lawful Evil or Chaotic Neutral, every so often slipping into Chaotic Good. It's not since the 70's that he has been full on Chaotic Evil. He just wants to have fun.

>Huh, listening to the amazing soundtrack of that show that very moment.
Always good.

Reminds me of a girl in my print making class who just burps. Out loud. Constantly. And she never at least says excuse me. She’s nice and has helped me out with some problems. But every time she burps, I wanna punch her right in the face.

SOME

The first time I watched Dannis the menace, I was in Australia. So I thought it was Australian for a while.

Aren't Minnie and Dennis cousins in the curent beano website?

Was there any doubt that we couldn't? Britain loves destroying things that used to be a source of our own pride, just look at London.

Dennis sounds like he'd be an epic hotblooded anime protag.

Reboot of Freddie Fear when?

I want to fuck Henry's mom

I'd watch it

where the fuck is curly and pieface?

>he married Minnie
Truly the top tier Beano ship.

I'm less worried about an edgy remake so much as a politically correct remake

>Not a mention of this WILF all Halloween

>Dat Minnie
Lucky bastard.