Does this guy know what he's talking about?

Seriously, is his twitter feed bs? Why does no one agree with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/meet-the-trump-movements-post-truth-post-math-anti-nate-silv?utm_term=.bmLEEERXx#.xi2222YVb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He hasnt been right about anything

CNN just reported Hillary as being ahead by 1pt in Florida, so I have no idea who is lying but CNN has the shit record so I'd trust Bill a little more tbf

Why does nobody (even americans) like Israel? Simple because it's filled with kikes. Your argument is invalid Schlomo.

Hey that's not nice, just trying to get some answers. I want Dumpf to win.

he's been on Moleneux a few times and he seems like a meme figure if you know what I mean

>trump will go into ED 127 ahead
HAHAHAHAH NO.

How the fuck is he up 127k? Last I checked dems had a minimal lead on early votes (still bodes well for trump) but 127k? I want sauce

>HAHAHAHAH NO.
I think he means relative to prior election

Guys?

Well I'd believe CNN over anyone else. They are the most trusted name in news

Because everyone thinks he's crazy. He's the only public person I've heard checking the polls and their methods and actually coming to the same conclusion with me. I think he's 100% correct here. I have re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-checked my own analysis so many times before putting a big chunk of money on Trump at Betfair. I would have put it on Clinton if she wasn't losing this and had a bit better odds, meaning betting on her would even be a profitable enough bet for me to take in the light of other options to bet on out there.

Kys fucking leaf

No fuck off Schlomo this board is for Jew Haters.

omg is everyone this stupid

Obama won florida by 73k, he has 130k early voting adventage

Clinton has ~3k adventage in early voting

That means trump is going into election day with 127k adv over romney.

>hillbots

Probably a Sup Forums account

1 point? Fucking hell he has Florida. Dems always landslide during early voting

I am literally shaking right now... can he possibly be right? I thought she had this on a lock? Please make this stop he can not win..

Hello, newfriend.

Yeah, a 1 point lead in early voting is a landslide for him according to all the historical data.

It's 2016 ffs. We're better than this. Is no one thinking of the children? Rabble Rabble Rabble.

buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/meet-the-trump-movements-post-truth-post-math-anti-nate-silv?utm_term=.bmLEEERXx#.xi2222YVb

Buzzfeed hates him, so he must actually be pretty good.

Zion will fall. you no longer control FM.

I could take him or leave him. Ricky is the man to follow

Was about to explain this. Thanks for saving me the trouble. I'm not sure how people have such a hard time understanding what he's saying.

I'm not following polls anymore, shit is too stressful with all of the ups and downs.

Whatever happens on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, happens. I'm voting for Trump but I'm keeping my expectations low. I fully expect to see "CLINTON WINS" that fareful day, that's how conditioned I've been with this long, grueling election cycle. I hope it's not, but I'm already setting myself up for disappointment. Thankfully we only have two days left, either way America has a reckoning. I just want to see that fucking bastard's shit eating grin as it's announced that he has won, if I get that my 2017 will be made, all the polls leading up to it be damned.

There are people putting 10k on trumps win as of last week now. I early voted for trump in NV. Trump is winning in a landslide, remember when they launched the second fbi investigation ctr was nowhere to be found? Now they are back in full damage control mode because the election is 2 days away. GET OUT AND PARTICIPATE IN THE LANDSLIDE

will the left still suck nates dick after trump wins?

>couldnt predict the rise of bernie or trump
>couldnt predict this election

seems like a hack

he has a bigger advantage than that if Trump is doing better with Independents than Romney

He was the first person pointing out the absurd sampling in the polls, other than maybe the poll insider user.

Leafs can't do math, Trudeau said it was racist

Odds on Trump have been ridiculously skewed. I am very sad that I cannot (in Spain) make election bets on betfair, we only have a shitty national betfair.es for sports.

The argument that polls are based on 2012 turnout models and therefore inaccurate is legit

OY VEY

>self proclaimed
Repent left! The day of the rake is almost upon you

He's shilling for Trump, need to keep spirits high. #MAGA

True but they really don't have any way to accurately judge them otherwise. You can't trust polling people on if they are actually going to go out and vote when they've never voted before or haven't voted in 20 years.

He's a stupid man

>says the guy who likely believes Nate Silver even though he was dead wrong about the primary and has been trying to save his ass today by saying Hillary could possibly lose because there's no facts to support that she's in the lead

nice dubbs

N E W Y O R K
E
W
Y
O
R
K

he's a joke
it could be a case of a broken clock that's right twice a day
but he's definitely a clown

pls have cancer