You are what you eat and drink

most public water supplies are contaminated with pharmaceutical and other chemicals, that poison your mind and cripple your ability to think clearly.

what you eat is who you become. factory farmed animals and processed mishmash is neither humane nor healthy. animals in factory farms are genetically modified - some chickens with so much breast they can barely walk, pumped up with hormones and other pharmaceutical drugs, fed unhealthy diets, given little or no sunshine, inadequate space to move, breathe, socialize, and maintain families.

there's no such thing as a free lunch

theguardian.com/books/2015/sep/25/industrial-farming-one-worst-crimes-history-ethical-question

wild is best;

health.clevelandclinic.org/2014/03/fish-faceoff-wild-salmon-vs-farmed-salmon/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3751288

Other urls found in this thread:

waterfilters.net/20-inch-big-blue-replacement-filters.html
atsdr.cdc.gov/phs/phs.asp?id=51&tid=16
youtube.com/watch?v=SPp8j9tyt0g
bestplaces.net/health/city/new_york/new_york
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rev up those water filters!

cool
I always thought I was beer and beef steak
and i'm right

water filters for your coffee? water filters for your shower? etc. and you can't get everything out except with multiple filtration systems

and even then you're taking out the good stuff too

just move to a place with clean water

beer sounds good

I only buy cage free organic. I know cage free isn't ideal and I'd buy free range if it wasn't significantly harder to find but you gotta work with what you've got.

>unhealthy diets, given little or no sunshine, inadequate space to move, breathe, socialize, and maintain families

all of that describes my life pretty accurately but one thing I have that factory farmed animals don't is a powerful gaming PC and an internet connection to provide me with unlimited entertainment.

you don't have to eat eggs, bro

>Gets water from well
>Still have multiple filtration systems

>>>/95657640/
>>>/95344625/
>>>/95321214/
>>>/95314368/
>>>/95311574/
>>>/95309032/
>>>/95303794/
>>>/96469188/
>>>/96466851/
>>>/95303794/
>>>/96469188/
>>>/96475245/
MOOOOODS

and i'm retarded. will delete last posts when allowed to(saged them all of course)

much cleaner than what's coming out the tap in cities on the missouri and mississippi, etc., unless you got mining or fracking going on, then who knows...

>he doesn't know how to link

are you some corporate food shill? fuck off

I've made the thread more than once. it's still just 1 thread at a time, it's not spamming, fuck off. sometimes things are worth repeating

I'm gonna keep eating my eggs. Being vegan has exactly zero appeal to me.

I live on the top of a mountain
I can't say my food is clean but my water is at least.

I'm not vegan. I eat fish and meat. I don't eat zombie meat

Then why are you telling me to give up eggs?

Trump said he wants the water CRYSTAL clear

Can't tell if he means no fluoride or he bottles up all the water and sells it as a trump brand

if good quality and humane is not available you can eat something else

nobody is forcing you to eat eggs every day

So how do I get away from it being a poor guy?

I was poor once, user. good quality food is not expensive

oats, lentils, peanut butter, etc. you can get canned fish, etc.

I wouldn't skimp on food, because what's more important than what you put into your mind and body?

move to a place with clean water is a good idea, too, when you can.

Cage free organic is sufficiently humane as far as I'm concerned. It could be better but it's not a cruel or painful existence.

>water filters for your coffee?

Just buy a 5 gallon jug of spring water once every few week, use a stand. Use that for drinking, cooking and coffee.

>water filters for your shower?

Why would you need this? You don't ingest the water you shower with.

>factory farmed animals and processed mishmash is neither humane nor healthy.

Find a local butcher, buy pasture raised meats, dairy and eggs. Price difference isn't that much, quality is noticeably better (meat gets from slaughter to butcher much faster than to grocery store.

>wild is best

No, just buy salmon fed dried fly larvae instead of soy and corn protein.

Anything else?

you have to be careful. labels are not 100% foolproof. organic is generally better, but in terms of meat and milk it doesn't mean it's actually humane, and a lot of it isn't.

organic industrial milk production, for example, still separates mothers from her children. males are generally veal-crated or killed. females are enlisted into the business. lost their mother (nevermind father) and children. just a piece of meat on a fucking assembly line

Reverse osmosis master race passing through.

>water filters for your shower
Get the whole house filters, they are cheap

waterfilters.net/20-inch-big-blue-replacement-filters.html

My state has high quality water I think. Kentucky, Louisville.

I eat mostly cheap organic chicken when I can buy it, non-organic pork, beef, beans, lentils, frozen veggies and a little flour, not much. I really don't have a huge variety of foods on my table. I do take multivitamins that are kinda weak so I don't overdo it though to help. Every blood test ive had says im not lacking anything.

My wife and I cook just about everything we eat. Snacks and such are just not on the menu most of the time.

>talks about chickens
>posts picture of pigs
Pigs aren't chickens dummy.

I'm aware of deceptive labeling. I do buy local pasture raised beef when I'm eating red meat which is pretty seldom.

I guess it's true then when people call me an asshole.

>spring water

are you going to bathe in it too?

spring water in plastic? plastic leeches estrogenic chemicals

>Why would you need this? You don't ingest the water you shower with.

your skin is an organ that breathes, so to speak. it absorbs what's in the water

eg.

>Chloroform easily enters your body through the skin. Therefore, chloroform may also enter your body if you take a bath or shower in water containing chloroform.

atsdr.cdc.gov/phs/phs.asp?id=51&tid=16

doesn't remove everything

Good thing I have a well

What are you if you eat these?

>In addition, you can breathe in chloroform if the shower water is hot enough for chloroform to evaporate.

etc.

>No, just buy salmon fed dried fly larvae instead of soy and corn protein.

yes, read the link. the science on the matter says wild is healthiest. that's especially true for salmon, a fish designed to be free to swim back up river

or you could just move somewhere with clean water

>spring water in plastic?

Where did I mention plastic? This is the 5 gallon jug I use. Costs 3$ to refill it.

But besides that, 5 gallon jugs are made of Polyethylene, which is BPA free. And you're not cooking in them.

pork is among the most mistreated of all animals

remember, not all costs are apparent. there is also a moral cost

>pork is among the most mistreated of all animals

youtube.com/watch?v=SPp8j9tyt0g

Stop buying shit pork.

cows and pigs are genetically modified too

>cows and pigs are genetically modified too

So is every fruit, vegetable, fish and grain we eat. What's your point?

it's better in terms of estrogens, but it has its own problems (heavier, breakable)

and you still can't shower with it

>Stop buying shit pork.

yes, that's what I'm saying

>and you still can't shower with it

But why would you need to? Unless your municipality's water intake is right next to the outflow of some fucking chemical factory or something. This is going to be a minuscule amount of people.

animal protein is uniquely involved in many key biological functions, eg. sperm production.

also, there is a moral issue. animals are not plants. we have laws against animal mistreatment. if you treated your dog like some factories treat their pigs you would be jailed.

and not "every" one. there are plenty of food items out there non-gmo, humanely raise, organic, etc.

just do your homework and buy carefully

the EPA has a water quality scale 0-100. most cities flunk the test

many people live downriver from other cities; pharmaceutical discharge is a big problem; contraception, mindfuck drugs (ssri/opioids, etc.), etc.

then there's pollution, mining, fracking.. you really have to be careful these days.

healthy water is the exception

bestplaces.net/health/city/new_york/new_york

Factory farming really is totally disgusting, thats why i stopped buying cow meat and pig meat. Its just gross to think about some poor pig being mistreated its whole life just to feed some fat loser inside a dennies. True degenerates will defend mistreating animals, but all real alphas will oppose this kind of behavior.