Eating meat needs to be illegal

Eating meat needs to be illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZwmluSn_T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try telling that to Hillary and her Cannibal friends
(who also happen to fuck children)

I think they should legalize cannibalism. I bet Vegans and hippies would taste good if you can get past the petchulli seasoning.

You got btfo yesterday veganfag,
It's Sunday give it a rest.

You can gain everything you "need" from meat from plants. That is a fact.

The only logical argument that can be made is that is tastes nice.

>Muh nutrition meme
quit using proxies worst korea we know it's you

That looks a bit amphibian for my taste but the blood may make a nice gravy.

Vegans/vegitarians are by products of cultural marxism and worthless. I need vitamin B for a functioning brain and have pointy teeth.

Those PETA faggots showed their shit in fucking Paris. I've seen it on TV and the woman was like "hurr we are vegan (she used the american word vegan, leftards are directly importing their social justice bullshit straight from the US), and being a vegan means you don't eat animals, don't keep animals at home, don't go to zoos, don't buy products which have been made from animals or tested on animals, don't go to shows using animals, bla bla bla"
So basically those faggots are protesting to remove the right from everyone to use animals as they see fit. Litteral fucking fascists, they should be exterminated down the last one.

Its quite legal actually but good farm bovine beef is far better.

So you deny that meat has things in it that we just can't get from plants?

Ok i know im gonna sound like a permavirgin but

How does a woman fuck another woman? Does Hillary strap one on and get off to it? I don't see how it can satisfactory to scizzor-me-timber with a child...am i missing something here?

I think your opinions should be illegal

I would eat some blonde qt pussy.

No you don't.

We have no means to get vitamin Bs we need from anything other than herbivore meat or dairy.

It is why many vegetarians are borderline retarded.

vegan need to be classed as mental illness, like bulimia and anorexia

Eating meat is degenerate. Why do you think your idol star Hitler was vegetarian.
Hordes of edgelords will flood this thread with reddit tier humor, le epic bacon and steak tastes good.

>what are supplements

You only eat meat for Vitamin B?

Yes vitamin B12. You're an over urbanized freak who can't deal with death as part of nature or the fact you are a natural omnivore. You are part of the problem not part of the solution..

We are intelligent enough now to stop causing pain to life and start using supplements for the tiny advantages it gave us.

hitler had digestive problems, he could barely eat anything and had to take medication constantly, he met eva braun in a pharmacy too

what about eating pussy?

Being a whinney bitch needs to be illegal.

"what are supplements "

It's well known that supplements grow on trees.

If you have to take supplements it's not natural, thus eating meat is natural for us.

wtf i love meat now

Aw right, so we should stop using computers, cars, phones, exercise machines, chairs etc.. Because they're not from nature?

We shouldn't genetically modify unborn babies with diseases because that wouldn't normally happen?

Aight, got it. Smart one.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZwmluSn_T0

These people are vegetarians and turned their body and mind into a weapon.
And you fucking degenerates cant even lift your groceries without crying for help.

Killing plants is causing pain to life, so what are you going to do ? suck rocks ?

Could be a strap on that inserts in her. Could just be an exhibitionist thing where she gets herself off in front of them/makes the touch her/touches them. Cucks herself and watches Bill. Who knows

Are you against abortion?

You can't be vegan if you aren't against abortion.

Plants don't have a central nervous system. Why are you even -trying- to make that comparison?

wtf I'm a vegan now

There is no way we could sustain the world on veggies alone. Look into aquaculture, and a change of fish species people eat

atheist are mentally ill

You're trying to make nature what you wish it was instead of what it is. You obviously hate it very much.

You're not forced to use a computer, why would you make meat illegal to eat ?

You said "life" not "animals", 'tard.

No one has ever proven that fish actually feel pain, why should it be illegal to eat them ?

vegan shilling should be illegal

plants do react to injuries though, like every living being, fruits are actually made to be eaten though so as long as you only eat fruits your "don't hurt anything" goal is fulfilled

Agriculture for cereal crops, fruits etc involves the wholesale killing of many animals.

Urban vegan does not know this.

That's just unsanitary.

Tabarnak de sissy faible incapable de bencher 315lbs...

>The only logical argument that can be made is that is tastes nice.
that's a good motherfucking argument, desu.

I could base my life around vegan virtue signalling, discarding millennia of progress and quality of life improvements, OR I could eat a nice motherfucking steak.

Hmm.......

Since this is a more interesting topic than OP's sanctimonious moralizing: Strap-ons, toys, fingers, tongues. Get creative. Sex is more than Plug A into Slot B.

shitty low tier bait. 2/10 made me reply.

if you actually do believe this you need to promptly ll yourself you fucking mongoloid.

Yup

Vegetarian/vegan has always been the hallmark of an urban dweller with commie parentage.

You ever watch Bible Black?

It's exactly like that.

how so? I'm studying horticulture but I can't really think of a thing that would need a lot of dead animals

Its not always about sexual pleasure, for them a lot of it is about the total control, taboo exercise of power and violence.

I just looked up that fish don't actually feel pain, and we actually get a lot of benefits from eating fish, makes sense..

How about we don't kill and eat the things that actually -do- feel pain?

They react but they don't feel. If you were to burn a leaf, it'd change in a way but it wouldn't actually feel pain. We can actually watch a cow or a pig suffer and struggle.

veganism, the worshipping of animals by considering them equal to men, communism, atheism

all linked thogether

PETA should be illegal.

I would buy that and eat her pussy.

pesticides kill more than insects.

Meat should only be produced locally and respectfully (animals are taken care of since birth are free to move around have a nickname etc).

We don't have to stop eating meat, but we eat way too much of it and the way soils and cattle are managed today is complete madness.

Then if we can eat fish, that's not veganism.

Eating milk or eggs isn't killing something that feel pain.

What you describe is a semi-vegetarian lifestyle with fish as the only meat eaten, it's far from veganism, really far.

Fingers.

Aight, that would make sense if I was trying to argue veganism...

Get fucked, vegan scum.

Taking care of any animal above the cognitive level of a mouse makes the fact they're just "little persons" pretty clear.

Not eating meat should be illegal. Meat-eating is an essential part of masculinity, so it has been since the dawn of man. Men were the hunters, and women and beta cucks were the gatherers. Ever wonder why women seem to be vegan/vegetarian more often?

If you refuse to eat meat for "ethical" reasons you might as well castrate yourself because you're pretty much a woman.

>literally a communist
>flag
not even surprised senpai

People who name their food are mentally ill.

So then you need dairy farms.

Meat is one byproduct.

Deal with it you urban degenerates.

you have a point, if we did this instead we could fuck our food first, great idea

You cant get b12 or vitamin d from plants.

Where they sell it?

Fuck you. I'll eat all the ocean bugs I want.

Needs to be more Dolcetty

You can get it from eggs, cheese and milk

if you burn a leaf the plant will still receive biochemical signals and will real to the wound, it's biologically proven, it's just something you don't see, but out of sight out of mind reasoning doesn't really work when you're trying to act like the champion of justice
well I guess if insects are important to you, fertilisers also kill a lot of the microbes in the soil, if you consider those animals too then I suppose there's no end to it

>that pic
Meatfags confirmed for edgy teenagers?

>Against a better management of resource and general health of the population
>30% obesity
kek

How would not eating meat being discarding millenniums of progress and life improvements?

which is not part of a vegan lifestyle.

The thread is about retarded vegans

I mean, then just pluck the fruit from the damn plant and don't set it on fire.

No it's not. It's about eating meat.

Enjoy being reincarnated into a broiler chicken m8

How about trafficking children and sacrificing them to Moloch? Asking for a friend

Their time has come to an end, this is what nature planned. They're alive for a while, but the truth is, there's no choice, you've gotta follow the laws of the wild. Out here only the strong survive, it's the rules of nature.

Yeah, put those fucking animals in prison. We should start with dogs and cats.

>People who name their food are mentally ill.

>Enjoy being reincarnated into a broiler chicken m8

how is your answer related to what he said ?

fruits will naturally separate from the plant, because that's their purpose, to be eaten by animals who will then carry the seeds and poop them out, biological fruits that is
and your example was a burned leaf, which will cause a lot of "anguish" in a plant

Does this supposed to make me not want to eat meat? Just makes me want to eat a woman.

HEY VEGANBRO I'M WITH YOU. Ethical and environmental vegan reporting in

Fuck off Vegan noGains

Don't be a pussy

*hot naked girl*

...what were you saying?

underrated

When the first poast is the best poast

>her vegan bullshit pills didn't help her mother in any way.

>"lmao she deserved it"

If it's not a fake then she deserves to die asap

Cursed him by the power of Eris Hatshepsut so he could realize the errors of his opinions.

Rabbi approves it f they are goyim

Stop me, cuck.

Trump will win.

Abortion should be illegal, as should torturing (((ALL))) animals

>Who da fuck is this Bitch

>he doesn't know that hemp is the best natural source of protein

why are there so many vegan faggots shilling here recently?

>denying human evolution because it offends you
no better than niggers

>Squirrelkin
>Paw
>Pawself
This is retarded. Squirrels don't give two shits about gender identity. They fuck like rabbits and eat. Where does this dissociation from reality come in?