GOYS DO NOT VOTE TRUMP

You should vote for Hillary to prevent trump presidency at all costs

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue: If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup ForumsAbolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world. it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Trump also said he will abolish the paris climate accord, an agreement signed by over 200 countries INCLUDING CHINA, to save the planet from climate change. The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolishes it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change, as well as the sharp increase in natural disasters, will have devastating results

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/6tGk5nNDOHY
instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw?t=63
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree voting hillary will save the planet and thus humanity prevails

That girl man. Cutest thing to ever walk on this earth.

Whats her instagram again?

Hillary Clinton LAUGHING about GETTING CHILD RAPIST off charge in 1980's
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

not gonna lie former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Mike and Ike fuck off.

This is such a garbage pasta, he's going to renegotiate the Iran deal you fucking moron

Kek. I remember this kike pasta too OP.

Fuck off your goddamn jew faggot ctr shills.

You will catch a 220gr Sierra Matchking to the skull, and hiding out on the 6th floor of the american bridge office in DC wont keep your dumbass alive.

a-asuka san???

This exact post came from an (((Ally))) flag yesterday. OP's nose is showing.

He's been spamming that shit all day

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

Only a fucking newfag would fear them instead of noting they're not under the thumb of the Rothschilds.
Fucking Samson Option loving kike.

oh look it's a mexican intellectual.

youtu.be/6tGk5nNDOHY

You realize the only reason why Iran is a threat is because they are a direct competitor to Saudi Arabia?

Fuck off, filthy jew.

its goyim not goys

stupid goy

Heh, it's funny
He's using his phone and laptop to post from the same location.

Shut the fuck up kike

>you guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues like...

>Transgender bathroom rights
>Equal pay for equal work (=pay women more than men for no apparent reason)
>Marriage equality (because we need to push our views onto everyone and if you don't agree with me you're a bigot)
>Health care to pay for trans surgeries
>Race relations
>Affirmative action...

And we're the one's concentrating on imaginary issues. FUCK OFF

the fuck is her instagram dudes

Fuck off sand nigger.

As a Canadian, please vote for Hilary. Trump is promising some exciting things, but I think he's a fascist that will make your lives miserable.

What do i do if i already voted? Can i change my vote?

Mak Engkau Punya Puki
Mak Engkau Punya Puki
Mak Engkau Punya Puki

他妈的你的母亲
他妈的你的母亲
他妈的你的母亲

>the damage to crops all over the world from climate change, as well as the sharp increase in natural disasters, will have devastating results

at least you have a healthy imagination

You do realize the more you post shit like this, the greater my resolve to vote for Trump is, right?

why the fuck would there be any less trust between Nuclear Israel vs Nuclear Iran

worst case, they just nuke eachother, and the world suddenly becomes SO MUCH BETTER FOR IT

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/

>not a trap
>life is good

This pasta again.

Trump could be all the bad things people say about him, but he's still preferable to career politicians who sell our own interests for globalist means.

Read my past threads for more info on Malaysia being sunken by birth control agents of the CIA to kill off the population and give brain damage to CTR

winner takes all
if you don't vote trump hillary will win
kurva anyád

God fucking damnit, I can't win no matter who I voat for

SPICY

why are all malaysian posters so terrible?

Is it really just one guy?

aside from terrorists and unstable states nuclear proliferation does not contribute to any world-spanning danger

it's not like iran is just going to nuke the jews and then get nuked by everyone else on the planet, they're just going to hold onto their nukes as a bargaining chip so they don't get fucked over like so many other of americas enemies get

>its another "Trump equals nuclear iran" thread
Malaysia please stop

>this shit again

you a jew a few days ago.

>If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal
good! the point is to keep iran away from nuclear weapons

>Trump also said he will abolish the paris climate accord
is this supposed to be a bad thing?

whats wrong with iran having nuclear power? we trust pakis and pooloos to do it, why not some other sand niggers?

voting hillary is voting for war with russia

yall do not want war with russia
cause there will be no winner, only losers

Hillary wants wars, will kill more people in Middle East and wants illegals who hate you to vote.

Wow how can you be so cuck? You are gonna love the muslims tolerance

This Asuka chances of being raped with increase with muslims.

I hope Trump wins, I hope Iran gets nukes and I hope that they blow your Yid nation into radioactive dust, Israel. You cannot fool me with your proxy.

youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw?t=63

Installation of international banker control

Economically stable Iran is therefore bad

>former Trump voter
>Leaf

Yeah OK buddy guy

>Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.
>keep

Also, he would rework it, not abolish it

none of that is relevant though