/hrcg/ - #HillaryForPresident General

Dank Memes Edition (a.k.a. WINNING Edition)

Get in here, Hilldawgs!

>hillaryclinton.com/
>youtube.com/watch?v=9ngEujYYKcI
>youtube.com/watch?v=Oqq_CInuByA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a joke right

DRILL FOR HILL

It's not a joke. I've been supporting Hillary since the primaries, so have a lot of other people here. She's got the experience needed to turn this country around and make America more fair for everyone (not just the rich).

Hillary Clinton LAUGHING about GETTING CHILD RAPIST off charge in 1980's
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Nope. We support Hillary "Spics on Sticks" Clinton , as she promotes several policies, like abortion, which would drastically reduce the degenerate populace.

COLLECT YOUR Sup Forums POSTS ANONS

REPLY TO THIS OR YOUR MOTHER DIES IN HER SLEEP

And this is what Hillary meant by "basket of deplorables" ...

wtf ... why would you support Drumpf as a person of color?

I don't agree with that necessarily, but yeah. If you're voting for Hillary you're good in my book!

IT'S GON' RAIN!!!!

HILL GON' WIN!!!!

IMMUNITY HILLARY

It's going to be insane when she wins. The sheer amount of butthurt from Drumpftards will be nuclear compared to the "Bernie Bros" crying when she slaughtered their candidate too ... lol!

Forced.

CTR fuck off

sage

fake and gay

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

>bad experience
>30 years has done nothing

Even when she passed the child care act, she only did that because she had shares in a medical company that would benefit heavily from the bill.

It's raining votes, hallelujah it's raining votes, amen!

>watch me whip, watch me naenae!

lol hillary is so cool

LORD JESUS CHRIST, SON OF GOD, HAVE MERCY ON ME, A SINNER

>Believing the Trumpkike lies

WW3, culling the nigger populace through abortion, and cucking the Russians -- what's not to like?

It might be. I didn't follow the election too closely this year but every board I browse has been plagued with politics (mostly from Trumptards), watching you guys crash after having your hopes so high would be something else.

inb4 m-muh ctr

suck my dick retard

It's gonna be real fun to shitpost on this board when Hillary wins. I have my Hillpepes ready.

OP is a faggot.
sage

Hillpuppy supporter here! Our you guys ready for victory? Be sure to vote!! We need to bury the horrible molester and racist Trump.

She's actually done a lot over the past thirty years. She launched the modern women's rights movement in Beijing, made the precursor to the ACA ...

She was even there for 9/11. I mean, she impacted so many lives by stepping up after the planes hit. It's pretty disrespectful of you to suggest she hasn't done anything. Even sexist ...

For entire world's sake I hope Hillary wins.

I know!!! I might take off work just to enjoy the buttblasted suffering of all the racists and nazis here.

Such homophobia. These are the people who support DRUMPF. Thankfully he'll lose.

We're winning in all the polls.

Can't wait for all those sexist racist DRUMPFtards to get BTFO.

Then we can BTFO Russia by nuking them and take over China.

>le falseflag falseflag meme
Ebin

top kek at all these butthurt drumpf faggots, cant WAIT till tuesday when Hilldawg wins in a landslide and I get to post here and DESTROY all of these virgin losers lmao omg their tears are gonna be so good for the soul

Hillary loves you too, Sven. ;3

Drumpf is a Russian plant, everyone knows this. It's time that we stood up to Putin's toxic masculinity.

I wonder if those white supremacists are going to kill more cops, they were already quite rabid about Obama, will Hillary completely unhinge them?

Yasss gurl, slaaaaay! Drumpftards are SO done.

Of course. These problematic people couldn't tolerate a black man in the White House, and I think a woman there will drive them insane.

oh great another /FORCEDMEME/ General

Europeans are #WithHer. Why anyone can support a russian plant like Trump always surprise me. We live in a globalized society, and being against globalization is like being against modern humanity

>Trumpfucks getting annihilated in Nevada early voting

JUST

Legalized marijuana is on the ballot, also closing a private gun sale background check loophole.

hillaries middle name is road ham

trump will win desu

Checked.