This map shows the averaqe IQ by country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5hzuFEjeoo
sacna.co.za/files/pdf/Shuttleworth-Edwards-et-al-2004.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>iq tests made by westerners
>westerners score highest on it
wow really made me think

if you didn't know, most professionals don't take iq tests as a valid measure of intelligence because so far people have been unable to get rid of cultural influences.

Shouldn't asians score lower by your own logic?

Pattern recognition and abstract thought is so raysis

nigger

This

no, because asian culture is superior to western culture in the areas tested on IQ tests. it's like saying cats are more intelligent than humans because they perform better on the rat catching test. IQ tests need to be adjusted to control for any and all cultural variables like that.

IQ meme

This map is wrong, Finland has an average IQ of 130

So westerners don't score highest on it?
So you're saying that IQ tests measure something that isn't exclusive to western culture?
You just refuted your own point.

>tfw

>asians and native americans so similar most DNA tests can't tell them apart
>IQ is 100% genetic guys I promise

>yes goy, all people are the same! We are all equal. All part of the same race, the human race.

But that map clearly shows the ching chongs are scoring the best?

Also,I call massive bullshit on China scoring that high.

The vast majority of that country is dumb as brick peasant class.

>Italy
>high

There are plenty of culture neutral tests. Pattern recognition for instance.

I agree that IQ is not the definitive measure of intelligence, but it certainly measures some aspect of intelligence.

>China with >105
>When the population has a fear of escalators and are mostly peasants still

>no, because asian culture is superior to western culture
But you implyed that the test was made to make westerners seem smarter. If that's the case, why wouldn't they make it so east asians also look inferior? Or are you just saying that "better cultures" produce a better IQ? Because if that's the case, the test seems more or less accurate

What are you talking about? The only differences in types of intelligences that were found are those between men and women.

Oh are you nigger?You can go to South Africa they already tried to make science racist because it doesn't approve of their black magic.I mean a the town shaman literally killed people with lighting strikes and racist science doesn't believe it.You will be right at home there.

you guys should just genocide them again desu

Cultural influence in boxes without text... and that favour asian culture somehow?

IQ tests are not 'worthless', but what exactly are we testing here? Puzzle solving is one of the many skills needed to make a great civilization, business, invention, etc, not the only one. I'm personally very skeptical because of all the 'high IQ' people I work with (great grades, come from great schools, impeccable CV/credentials, usually Asian or pajeets, etc) and how fucking retarded and unproductive they are in the workplace. I'm not an expert in this field but there is a disconnect somewhere. Too much emphasis is being put on certain skills which don't necessarily produce in the real world.

nothing is exclusive to western culture. all cultures share some similarities. the IQ west was unknowingly designed for westerners. it also was designed unknowingly for asian cultures that praise educational advancement. it's not hard to understand.

basically western culture is the jack of all trades and the master of none, while asian cultures are the master of what is tested on the IQ test.

this is why you need to look into how the sample was tested.

pattern recognition alone does not constitute an IQ test. many different tests need to be used to measure intelligence.

>But you implyed that the test was made to make westerners seem smarter. If that's the case, why wouldn't they make it so east asians also look inferior?
it wasn't made to make westerners look smarter, that was an unintended effect. same with east asians.
> Or are you just saying that "better cultures" produce a better IQ? Because if that's the case, the test seems more or less accurate
I'm saying that since it was modelled after western culture westerners have a leg up on it. and since east asian culture is superior in praising many of the qualities tested on the IQ test they happen to score highest. read my first response in this post for more details.
one type of test does not make a valid IQ test. various kinds of tests need to be used to measure intelligence. and yes, tests without text can be influenced by culture.

both of those have nothing to do with IQ or intelligence

Mongolia has a slighty higher IQ than Finland. Finns do not understand that high IQ is an Asian feature and they tottally miss that Finland doesn't have a western type of culture - no composers, no artists, no classic scientists, no classis writers (save for ooga-booga Kalevala), nothing. Finnish language do not belong to European family.

All in all, Finns aren't white. They are smart Asians.

>tests made by privileged white men
>privileged white men do best

wow

It's literally fucking nothing

>tfw us spaghetti niggers are the smartest in Europe
WHITEY BTFO!

wtf are those two islands next to australia?

Your original point was that IQ tests were made for westerners, thus they score highest on it. That as false, and you refuted yourself in your previous post.

So, tell me again, why are IQ tests not a good metric for measuring intelligence?

How in the flying fuck is fucking boxes and rotating sticks somehow favoring asian and western cultures (which are, PURELY ACCIDENTALY the only two cultures who have built any kind of worthwhile civilizations)?

Wtf....this is innacurate i got 85 IQ

I have solution for you:

>white people get tested at their inventing skill
>russians get tested at how good they can argue and survive in harsh climate
>slavs get tested at how fast they can figure out how to steal stuff
>asians get tested at how fast they can put compex machines together and how they align with the dao
>
>
>niggers get tested at how fast they can run

I am sure this way everyone can focus on his cultural values

>people use text for communications
>asians haven't invented written language yet
>score better on pictograph-based tests

>pattern recognition alone does not constitute an IQ test. many different tests need to be used to measure intelligence.

Perhaps, but you'll find that certain parts of the world score many standard deviations lower than others, even on these culturally neutral pattern recognition tests.

>CHYNA
>implying

You do know that they cheat on all their standardized test scores to rig their way into elite American universities, right?

I'm not going to tell you how it's done, but I know it first-hand.

It's New Zealand, stop giving us a bad name

i don't know, man, has an asian fella ever played heavy metal this good?

youtube.com/watch?v=q5hzuFEjeoo

To be fair you can just blame the flynn effect.

japan 2.0
largest manmade island

How do we genocide africans, pol?

How is it done? Are the schools complicit?

The test has no bias. You're grasping for straws. People aren't equal, this is only an example.

>all of africa
>literally retarded

well that explains a lot

Finally a scientific proof that Africans are the most attractive.

Any retard will graph pictographic symbols immediately. The problem isn't understanding the symbols, the problem is seeing the logic in how the symbols move, what direction too look in, basic mathematics obfuscated and so on.

Why Lithuania is so stupid?

>Jan Sibelius

>Your original point was that IQ tests were made for westerners,
my original post said it was made by westerners not made for westerners.
I'm not going to talk to you anymore since you're dishonest about a simple fact like that.
it's not up to me to explain how, people can figure this out without knowing why. and studies indicate that those sort of tests are impacted by culture
if one group of people performs lower on one sort of test I don't see a problem with that. it's just intellectually dishonest to say that because they perform worse on the test that they have lower intelligence in general.

>canadians more intelligent than Americucks

I concur

Sup, my dear spaghetti negro

Oh Ireland... lol

Find me a cultural influence in an IQ test example please. Just one.

It's a joke, you fucking autist.

why usa is not marked as

Explain to me how the tests are ipmacted by culture and not genetics. Explain also why blacks in western culture score lower even when they are adopted and raised by white westerners.

I'm pretty fucking tired of everyone falling for chink IQ ruses.

Have you guys ever spoken to one of these imbeciles?

I'm convinced that because chink "culture" is so heavily based around being an inept turbovirgin farmer, they decided to make their kids memorize IQ tests since the age of 4, so they could emigrate.

Yea no shit culture influences the outcome
When youre still living in huts made of shit after thousands of years this obviously proves youre retarded

>Falling for the racist numbers meme

My country got low average IQ because of the fucking niggers in Chocó... Maybe without that scum, Colombia could have the level of Chile or something

My viet gf took an IQ-test for the first time a few days ago and scored 120, her fathers a farmer.

That might be a valid arguement, but if you relabeled the map to say "Quality of Life" with red being bad and blue being good, it would still be accurate.

Obviously IQ is a valid measure of human quality

Also, you can't really practice for IQ-tests, it will only increase the score by a few points, like ten or so maximum.

sacna.co.za/files/pdf/Shuttleworth-Edwards-et-al-2004.pdf
read the study linked about for some info
>Explain also why blacks in western culture score lower even when they are adopted and raised by white westerners.
all demographics in america don't have equal opportunities
obviously the people who are making the tests and giving them out all over the world will have among the highest quality of life. it wouldn't be possible for the lowest quality of life area to perform these kind of tests worldwide

>all demographics in america don't have equal opportunities
also many people who are adopted still retain some of the culture from their homeland. even kids who may have been adopted very young

an example of this is that a 1 year old could have gone an entire year without proper nutrition due to the failings of their environment. that's going to impact them even after they move to the usa

IQ tests mostly just measure your ability to take an IQ test

it's not too surprising that the people that live in countries that don't have a good education system are not good at writing tests

HAHAHA China is the smartest. Sure it is.

You are fucking retarded. When you grow up you'll realize this and hopefully regret your retarded mindset.

I just linked you a scientifically valid study about the impact of culture on IQ tests because you said it's genetics and not culture. and your response was to call me retarded instead of taking the time to read the study. you're am embarrassment

What types of intelligence do you mean?

Up

You'd be afraid of Chinese escalators too if you knew how dangerous they are

You realize the guy who compiled these numbers, Richard Lynn, has been busted numerous times fabricating his data and sources, right?

We did pretty well considering 40% of the country are niggers.

So that means the white Americans are mega smart to compensate for the negroids.

Checkmate chinaman

Pretty sad that east asians score higher on tests designed by the whites. Really makes you think, huh?

>high iq = pasty nerds
>low iq = big, muscular, strong, dominant alpha males.

really made me think.

>china
HAHAHAHA
get the fuck out, they only let them test smart people
just like they only submit the top schools to international testing or whatever the fuck it's called

Alright, my bad, you said it's made by westerners, but you also said that it is why westerners do best at it, even though they don't.

Italy wins Western Civilization.

>Excuses

Please stop, it's not going to make it better.

if your IQ isn't at least 135 leave this thread right now!

i wish i was as intelligent as the map claims

I can't believe this obvious bait got all of your jimmies rustled

Its absurd to think every region will have cultivated pattern recognition and reasoning to the same degree.