Great White Music

(note-this isn't a "post 100s of songs" thread, this is also for discussion)

We have lost the great tradition of patriotic anthems, folk music and marching songs as White people, we need them, again. This goes beyond just classical music. These are songs that can be sung and appreciated by everyone from pleb to aristocrat.

Here is an old version of 'Anchors Aweigh'
youtube.com/watch?v=cIWy7CUlP8E

Now go try to find any modern rendition. They all suck! The spirit is missing! Something important has been lost.

We need to regain this tradition, and fast, as Whites, in our own lives.

Some more classics
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

youtube.com/watch?v=P-OMamRz5PY

Different, but also good
youtube.com/watch?v=COObyW3xoPc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yoAt_P2vGI
youtube.com/watch?t=44&v=bl9yIpCncKs
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs
youtube.com/watch?v=3_-GudYC22E
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KxcP7TRY178
youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ
youtu.be/A9QTSyLwd4w
youtube.com/watch?v=Uuk6l3WwBG0
youtube.com/watch?v=NlprozGcs80
youtube.com/watch?v=r6OQCncAiC8
youtube.com/watch?v=ijB8iDWcy88
youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=HRUPTBVXMaw
youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
youtube.com/watch?v=2hZUZCoMKxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=7yoAt_P2vGI

I tried to find a single good version of the French anthem, but couldn't. I once heard an old recording of it, which was fucking amazing. The modern versions are not even half as good.

What the fuck happened?

Also almost all copies of 'Anchors Aweigh' are dogshit on Youtube, only old recordings are good.

How can we revive the musical spirit of the west? It's a much needed ingredient to spiritually satisfy ourselves.

We need great White music, again!

youtube.com/watch?t=44&v=bl9yIpCncKs

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

written by a goy I checked, shitty empire (USSR) but a good song

This version is overdone, older recordings are better of this. The hammer sounds in the back sound tacky to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs
The King

youtube.com/watch?v=3_-GudYC22E
Greatest folk song ever written

youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y

>shitty empire

It's objectively the best Russia has ever been, user

The USSR was the most fucked up evil thing that ever happened to Europe

>not the EU
>not Americanisation
>not immigration

>not WW2
>not WW1
>not the Thirty Years' War where nearly a third of all Germans died

here is a vid that begins with a better recording of the anthem, wow even Russian music has gone shittier, just not quite as shitty, as western music

youtube.com/watch?v=KxcP7TRY178

All 3 are evil but the EU was seriously fucking evil. The only good part was that the USSR made a lot of people based because they saw how fucking evil and horrible leftism is.

In every way except physical, I am a southerner.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ

The fact that a giant communist empire opposed to everything European and traditional rose up and threatened to swallow up the continent is horrifying, it's on par with the rise of Islam.

American/EU liberalism might actually be worse in the long run, but you have to understand just how fucking evil and horrible the USSR was.

youtu.be/A9QTSyLwd4w

youtube.com/watch?v=Uuk6l3WwBG0

these are OK but they still pale in comparison to older versions of these songs

Music everywhere is just declining.

A stateless communist society is the only way to truly preserve tradition. Pressures which erode tradition are now gone.

Capitalism and nationalism destroy tradition, forcing people to abandon the culture of their ancestors to earn a living or adopt customs of a nation they have no affinity for. Look at how the French government suppressed nearly all traditional languages or how Franco attempted to destroy the Basque culture.

In the Soviet Union, tradition was fostered through language preservation and cultural promotion efforts.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlprozGcs80

I simply love this music.

Just because it's older doesn't mean it's better. I'd rather listen to 2nd South Carolina String Band any day than an old scratchy recording of a marching band song.

no it's not better because it's older it's better because it's just.... done better.

Listen to it yourself, that shit isn't scratchy.

I never said the 2nd SC stringband isn't great, just yea... it's hard to beat how we used to do music in the White world.

As a quick clarification, the Soviet Union was NOT a communist society by any measure. However, they were working toward that goal. The government, run by communists, attempted to preserve traditions that were threatened by Imperial Russian nationalism as well as capitalism.

Yea by accident, but the original Bolsheviks were evil fucks who didn't want to preserve tradition

>it's just.... done better.

Maybe to you. These sound like some stodgy old things you'd listen to at a boring sunday service in the middle of nowhere.

>Listen to it yourself, that shit isn't scratchy.
Not every song in the video but jump around a little bit and a good deal of the songs are.

>it's hard to beat how we used to do music in the White world.
Yeah if you're into old brass bands and a slow boring tempo then sure.

Music is subjective though and your whole argument is old=better.

This is part of a great tradition of American music, though. The band and marching songs, that's a timeless artform. Also a lot of people don't know what it's like to listen to old songs in the middle of nowhere. Evidently you do, well that's your luck.

These songs are beautifully done and done with spirit. There is conviction in the sound.

>Also a lot of people don't know what it's like to listen to old songs in the middle of nowhere. Evidently you do, well that's your luck.

Yeah. Reminds me of my great grandmothers church in middle of nowhere kansas.

>These songs are beautifully done and done with spirit
Some are, but most of the songs back then were just the equivalent of pop music today. Not every one was about a battle or some shit.

Different strokes for different folks but watch a video of the Carolina string band live and they play with as much conviction and spirit as a guy blowing the tuba did 120 years ago.

I love that band and don't get me wrong, they're fantastic. I have a great great great grandfather who was a confederate fighter. I am a big fan of military marches, I think they're an important tradition that we've lost in the west.

The traditional marching song in the west was great. There are great ones from all over Europe, and America. They instill a sense of patriotism and conviction. So I believe in good patriotism, not the retarded AMERIKA FUCK YA stuff but more like the deep genuine love of country, which is expressed best in those old songs.

You can't listen to them ironically, it's impossible. They are spiritual. This is a necessary ingredient in nationalism.

>tfw listening to that as a filthy Yank
I would have defected desu

youtube.com/watch?v=r6OQCncAiC8

youtube.com/watch?v=ijB8iDWcy88

listen to the song at 32 mins

These are the only anthems that matter to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=HRUPTBVXMaw
youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE

>no POC anthems
omfg bigotry

youtube.com/watch?v=2hZUZCoMKxA

They weren't evil fucks. The Bolsheviks thought the people of Russia could only be truly free if they were not beholden to the whims of private capitalists.

The problem was that some Bolsheviks believed violent and authoritarian means were the best way to achieve the goal of stateless communism.

Leck mire den A… recht schon,
fein sauber lecke ihn,
fein sauber lecke, leck mire den A…
Das ist ein fettigs Begehren,
nur gut mit Butter geschmiert,
den das Lecken der Braten mein tagliches Thun.
Drei lecken mehr als Zweie,
nur her, machet die Prob'
und leckt, leckt, leckt.
Jeder leckt sein A… fur sich.

What was he thinking when he wrote this?

>this entire post

>lets murder tons of Loyal Russians to free them
>lets take their food, destroy their culture and society to free them

WEW

na Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin (also an early Bolshevik) were fucking ruthless =, powerhungry monsters who used the promise of a better life to get millions of desperate supporters.

And guess what: millions of them died of famine or in the gulag under their watch.

Yea, the Bolsheviks weren't evil! riiiight