Star Vs The Forces of Monster Love

With these new synopses, I just had a realization

>"I haven't seen anything like this since Queen Eclipsa"
>"Monster Love"
>3x11 Death Peck - Star urges the royal youth of Mewni to sign a petition calling for the equal treatment of Monsters
>3x13 Monster Bash - All the youth of Mewni gather at the ancient Monster Temple to celebrate a new era of Monsters and Mewmans living together

Post yfw some rando monster is gonna win the Starbowl by playing Seven Minuets in Heaven at a teen party.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02Nm4sCBpvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shamelessly reposts my own art

This is a great start to the thread

>3x11 Death Peck - Star urges the royal youth of Mewni to sign a petition calling for the equal treatment of Monsters
>3x13 Monster Bash - All the youth of Mewni gather at the ancient Monster Temple to celebrate a new era of Monsters and Mewmans living together

It's all a ploy user by Eclipsa. The petition is the ultimate trap. Death Peck is a play on of the Kiss of Death, or Kiss of Judas which is the following.

>a Judas kiss may refer to "an act appearing to be an act of friendship, which is in fact harmful to the recipient".

Ah, the rule of thumb

fpbp

Oooo!

let me try it

>Post yfw some Tom is gonna win the Starbowl by playing Seven Minuets in Heaven at a teen party.
Eclipsa fell in love with a demon, Star might as well

>Monsters and Mewmans living together
MEWNI YES!

>All this wondering about how it's going to end
I bet none of yall millennials fags even watched the original 80's version. Tom totally got fucked over in the reboot.

I'm late but whatever

>All the Star Wars parallels of Star=Anakin and Eclipsa= Palaptine
>The Star Wars story of Anakin is of forbidden love between Jedi, and commoner
>Star vs current story is one of forbidden love of Mewman and Monster/outsider
>Also explained in the same of episode of OP's pic which is "Baby" which talked about the apple Star struggled to make
>This is also the same episode Eclipsa's parallels to Star where introduced.
>This was a reference to the Tree of Knowledge which played into the forbidden fruit/Monster love that God/Mewman didn't want his creations/Star to have.
>Love causes the manipulation and fall of the hero.

Pic related

>Those digits

The reboot is better. They made star a much bigger cuck in this one tho

Nice numerals my negro amigo

>It's better because it cater's to MY fetishes
What, did the slime girl Star episode not float your boat?

check'd

it might skip a generation but the BMC lust runs in the family

Big Marco Cock?

How much does Star do it?

>liking Dana Slotts writing
Even the worst of Nefcy is better than the best of the Original

The original designs were very cool. I think i should start watching this version.

Reminder that STAR IS A SLUT

Is Eclipsa going to help Star win over Marco because she thinks he is a monster?

Big MonsterArm Cock

She's only a slut for one person. Me.

The proper response is to keep a close leash on her

>breasts

Yes
No probably, Marco didn't do much in the movie and i doubt he will do much in this new plot, at least for this first half season Unless you know, Moster arm comeback or Eclipsa uses her love for Marco to make her do something if she is that evil of course

What do ya have against boobs, mate?

> Death Peck is a play on of the Kiss of Death,

Its obviously gonna be a Ludo busting in episode. After that its going to be "MEWNI YES" episode.

I wanna impregnate this jester so fucking bad

Putting this out there. This same mentality is what got all the people in the children's crusade slaughtered.

Jantom

I don't even care if it happens, but I want at least one episode to tease it

>you know what really grinds my gears
>This show is full of awesome lore, deep characters, an engaging plot, and an amazing main couple
>yet THIS character still gets so much unneeded discussion when she's the worst part of the show

It'd be super annoying to not use Ludo again when River is also Tudyk and will obviously keep being around.

I knew they were the same actor but it took me a while to realize that's actually a point in favor of him being brought back.

I want them to be friends but Jackie getting her happy ending is more important than Janna dating for the heck of it

When do the new episodes start? Next week?

Doesn't this sorta apply to the Moon/ jackie thing too? Moon will still be around I assume

hey, are we talking about the best character?

Monday

Next Monday. Premieres on TV at 8:30 PM but with luck could actually be on the app at about 1:00 AM that day.

Don't pull that shit, no one thinking with their mind and not their dick thinks she's the best character

Oh shit, I just realized Monday is 4 days away, where did all the time go?

Reminder that Area's on-board with Tomstar and Jarco.

Also reminder that these ships are end game.

Best ship

>Area not sticking with Starco
C A S H E W

And now everyone hates Area

She a cute but she has nothing on the better and thicker character around

nah son

Thanks Anons

Moon's more likely to die than River is so I wouldn't be too optimistic about her or Jackie sticking around.

Wrong

could it have been due to all the nukes her tumblr has been taking? Even if those don't really have to do with her ship?

but Jackie is pure

I think the monsters are super going to show why they're the bad guys again. Looking forward to it.

She was already on Jarco, of course she gonna support it both, is to enjoy the story before endgame.
tho she still has to make those shekels with bf.

holy shit what the hell user

horse hair mushroom pizza

>fanart vs canon

>hair_cake.mp4

You are all wrong about best ship

>All the youth of Mewni gather at the ancient Monster Temple to celebrate a new era of Monsters and Mewmans living together
"Princess Star, this party is amazing! What are we gonna do next?"

Dies Irae theory becomes more real every thread

>watermarks

Monster Arm, please come back. Other than emotional torture, it's the only thing that can make Marco interesting again

>

M'lady, I think it's time to rest.

>teased him like countless others before and after him
Gettin my noggin joggin

You know what I haven't seen lately? Cute and perfect time. Can we get some cute and perfect going?

Guys, I seriously love, like REALLY love Star. Like unhealthily. I don't know what to do anymore! SOMEONE HELP ME. I'M IN TOO DEEP!

Embrace it.

Is Star going to remain a sociopath? or will she finally try to care for something beyond herself

The fact that she cares so much about her friendship with Marco and his feelings is why she's fucking up her life

a little calm before the storm

>I'm user!
>And this is my first bait
>*Jackass theme plays*

A nu! Cheeki Breeki

>STILL capable of suspecting that his obsetion might not be the best thing ever
You still have quite a way to go into the depths I say!

Get out of here stalker

Checked! and good shit my melanin enriched friend

Told myself I was going to do nothing but draw today but my dumbass loved ones kept pestering me about bullshit and making me run errands

>glanced at OP thumbnail
>saw Star laying on her back
>her enormous breasts falling to either side of her
>oh wait they're just poofy shoulder pads

take a little notebook with you and draw poses while you wait in those places

Requesting Janna as squatting gopnik with kvass

Eclipsa is not her grandma though that is more than 1 generation. If you let me be relative autistic here even DNA wise She is pretty much a stranger to her by now, cousins only share 12%
of similar DNA and that is basically withing the same generation

How did I not know I needed this in my life?

He just needs a sword or gun

If I can get a Star-like girl or at least a cute girl buddy out of it, I'd consider it a massive success

I'm just pissed because I told myself today would be the day I work on improving my focus and of course bullshit had to come up constantly when I had nothing planned. Now the thread with all the requests is dead and I'm already pissed about disappointing people about not delivering.

Oh well fuck them. Give me Janna requests

Janna as a loli who gets babysit by marco

>sword or gun
Why not both?

Prince Janna sexually harassing Princess Marco

Gun Blades for All

Or a Sword with a flaming engine? youtube.com/watch?v=02Nm4sCBpvE

how about multi-function monster arm