I'm unironically psyched for this movie

I'm unironically psyched for this movie

Other urls found in this thread:

justjared.com/2017/11/02/avengers-4-set-photos-bring-chris-hemsworth-robert-downey-jr-together/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's going to be a complete clusterfuck. I'm sorry but you just can't balance 30 characters on screen. Unless you're Peter Jackson I guess.

Yet they managed to do it just fine in the comic

Rusos did ok with all the characters in Civil War, so that doesn't really worry me, plus it's a two-parter.

I'm ironically hyped

I am sorry for your illness

I was hoping some will just be just really small cameos, like a few short shots showing those who are not directly fighting Thanos doing to protect the people or some shit.

But fuck am I worried.

To be honest, the comic only focussed on a handle of them, most of the Avengers where only background setpieces. Thanos was the real main character in Infinity Gauntlet.

I'm unironically more hyped for Ant Man 2.

YEAH good job team! We beat Thanos through friendship and silly jokes! There was never anything at stake see? We brought back everyone who died!!!!!!!!
Yeah nah no hyped at all fuck this shit. Unless the entire movie is Thanos wiping the floor with the avengers then nope

I was too until I saw what Phase 2 became. When Phase 3 started, I lost pretty much all hope. I probably won't see the movie that I had been most hyped to see because it's apparently a joke shitfest (Thor 3) even though its title implies that it isn't or shouldn't be. I'll be seeing Infinity War but I'm sure there will be far too many jokes since it has apparently become MCU custom to just make 99% comedies which cannot take their characters or stories seriously. I'm so fucking sad that so many years were pretty much wasted being hyped for a Thanos movie. Funny how Phase 1 along with Winter Soldier were the best things of the entire franchise

BRUH IM HOOOYYPPP FOR JUSTICE LEAGUE.

>most of the Avengers
And the X-Men, and Alpha Flight, and the New Warriors... Man, why did Starlin even bother?

justjared.com/2017/11/02/avengers-4-set-photos-bring-chris-hemsworth-robert-downey-jr-together/

Set photos from Avengers 4.

Time Travel hinted at.

Welp, the MCU is dead I guess.

>Time Travel
Confirmed dead.

I want a moment where a "goofball" character ends up saving majority of the heroes lives that ISN'T Spider-Man. Ant-Man, Kraglin, Mantis, some character that everyone shits on ends up doing a massive move to save everyone else.

No they don't! NO COMIC DOES THAT!

>Kraglin
Who?

Nobody mentioned DC autist. You don't need a knee jerk reaction anytime someone shit talks marvel

It isn't dead, just broken. Every movie is the same. I wish they had kept the core themes of Phase 1 for fuck's sake

>Iron Man movies - realistic with technical elements (until the Mandarin movie which they fucked up), quips from time to time
>Incredible Hulk - focused on Banner's fight with himself, very psychological and rather grim
>Thor - otherworldly and explorational, humour in Thor's coping with earthly customs, Thor's a serious warrior the rest of the time though who doesn't behave like a retard
>Captain America - basically what Winter Soldier and Civil War was (even though I didn't really like most of Civil War)

Instead, we had Iron Man 3: Main-villain-rape-edition, Thor 2 & 3 aka Thor GotG edition, Ant-Man (actually a nice comedy), Dr. Strange (disappointment but very interesting to watch), Spider-Man (quite decent but I fucking hate this version of Spidey) and GotG. Basically, All of the movies except for Captain America are comedies AND they left out a proper Hulk movie trilogy. Fuck those assholes

he will wipe the fucking floor with them, where's the fucking point of making two movies if he doesn't kill almost every single one of them in one movie? they won't be retarded enough not to do this since it has been building up for 20 fucking movies

Universal still holds the rights to the hulk so they couldn't do a trilogy

>very psychological and rather grim
2lekino4me

I'm so fucking sick of the MCU. The only reason I'll be seeing Ragnarok is because my dad wants to see it.

Probably a flash back retconning what happens with Loki between Avengers and Dark World.

No, Disney are greedy shit heels. They could make a Hulk trilogy if Ike hadn't burnt bridges with everyone else after Disney bought Marvel.

Feige probably wanted to work with Universal on further Hulk films, like he did with Fox for Fantastic Four, but Ike was a complete fuck knuckle.

Adam Warlock was the main character if anyone

As long as the dialogue is not like Avengers 2, I think we will be good.

I also expect at least one of them to die (and to be featured heavily in flashbacks)

usually, I would agree with you there but those fucks managed to negotiate with fucking Sony of all companies. They could easily make a Hulk movie, FUCK that

it was just a nice opportunity. maybe I just have different priorities and a shit taste but Incredible Hulk is one of my favourite MCU movies to this day since it felt so unique. I also loved Norton. The suits should have given him more responsibility, he would have probably made the sequels even better

Well, the Russo Brothers are directors. So I have some confidence

Are Ant Man and Wasp in part 1?

The issue is universal doesn't want to give them full rights like they did with Sony. They're doing it just to spite them

I think it's time travel, as RDJ is wearing different things in the same building.

it's likely not a flashback judging by the orange box set spoiler. (the B.A.R.F. mind projector thing that stark showed off in the beginning of civil war.)

on the other hand?
I hate to be that guy, but this is the first time that I've called bullshit on
something that I'm doubting the fakeness of.

I want this to be fake, but I can see marvel studious playing this card with a
retconned vibranium meteor just like how they retconned in history on earth with
the first 2 thor movies, both guardians films and young pym in ant-man.

what's their fucking problem? it's not like they are making any money off this shit whatsoever, is it? they aren't even making any hulk movies so it would literally be a win-win situation, what the fuck? doesn't matter anyway since Hulk is nothing but a quipping retard at this point. the whole Hulk becoming normal and learning to speak thing has happened off-screen so fuck Disney

I'm not sure. But if I was another company I wouldn't want marvel to have any more success fuck them. I think the only money they make off hulk is everything they sell at their island of adventure marvel area in Florida

Me too

if this holds any truth, the "thanos name theory" is invalid, right? No matter how you
shake it, meteor, metal, vibranium or any permutation of it or the subjects pertaining to
it don't match with the letter "H" which everybody was guessing to be heimdall or hela.

To be perfectly clear, I always assumed it was a stretch the moment people pushed the
time stone as "necklace" instead of the "eye" that everybody called it. All coincidence.

Well, shit. I wanted it to be Hela.
At least they did the work to make Wakandan
society plausible by tying it in with the soul stone.

they did it on lost and other tv shows

inb4 Howard the Duck gets his shining moment in Infinity War by holding the infinity gauntlet to turn back time to save everyone after Thanos has completely rekt the universe

>No Carol
Wake me up in 2019.

Lost had over a hundred episodes. Big casts work much better for television when you have more time to spend with the characters.

This fits with the post on Sup Forums a few months back with Tony waking up in some alternate timeline/universe.

Iron Man 2 and 3 we can put squarely on the shoulders of the Creative Committee and Ike Perlmutter.

These. Cap and Tony need to die too.

Deaths: Falcon (to make way for BuckyCap; seems to not be in A4, with Panther in town, no need for black sidekicks)), Vision (duh), Scarlet Witch (to make way for Carol and because Widow is SJW protected; Olsen has not been seen on A4 set), Loki (redemption arc).

It's going to be great. MCU movies are one of those things that sounds shit on paper, y'know "ohhh capesgit ugh there's so many of them they're so formulaic muh quips its lame and for normies ogghhh" but then when you actually watch one they're almost always good as fuck and always extremely well made.

>Vision (duh),

Vision's confirmed for Avengers 4.

>Scarlet Witch (to make way for Carol and because Widow is SJW protected; Olsen has not been seen on A4 set),

In the on-set leaks for Age of Ultron, Civil War, and Infinity War, she was only seen once each time. That she hasn't been seen yet doesn't mean anything.