Will it happen?

Will it happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah

Kek Says yEs

Trump wins PA by +5

Screencap this

Hillary will win and my singles confirm

It is certain

How can murricans predict the election by 1-2 states.Are 80% of states hardcoded or wtf?

pretty much

blue states are infectious. as they run themselves into the ground, people leave in droves for conservative states and vote for the same types of people that ruined their home

it happened when massholes started moving to new hampshire and vermont

when new yorkers started moving to connecticut, pennsylvania, florida, and new jersey

when new jersey people started moving to pennsylvania

when californians move to texas

the list goes on

30% chance he wins Pennsylvania. Not looking good.

Well that's a problem unique to you americans..since only in your friggin country u pack up your shit get in the truck and BTFO where the hell you want :D I mean it's good and bad but still didn't think people are into mass exodus like that.

That's silly. Split it East vs. West.

Also clear chance of Trump landslide sufficient to overcome the rigging. Vote and wear red!

>Penn Republic

It's not exactly that simple. Some people do that. A lot of people relocate according to where the jobs are, so obviously the (((banker))) funded industries tend to attract the brainwashed youth and then you get "regentrified" hard blue areas teeming with faggots and trannies.

I always figured on going back to NY where I came from, but very unexpectedly the culture and political climate, taxes, etc. here are so much better I don't really want to move back. But at least I do my best to be good Pennsylvanian and not bring the bullshit I wound up escaping from.

I live in PA.

It's looking more and more likely that he will need to flip either this or CO, both of which are by most accounts long shots.

I'm really worried but I went to church today and gave the election up to God.
I will be voting with my whole family on Tuesday. My Dad never votes and he's voting. My brother flew accross the country to vote.

Vote Trump.
Never give up!

PA fag here. yes it will. septa is on strike and the nigs wont go to the polls

God can't vote, yo.

NH first.

Damn i wish i knew all the little things and particularities of the states of US...i hate it when ppl talk about PA or Missouri or any other state that ain't as important as TX/CALI/JEWY/FL

Trump is going to win New York.

Screen cap this.

Obama only won PA in 2012 by 5% of the vote with the highest black turnout in history.

Hillary not getting his black turnout coupled with her being unpopular least of all among the coal community coupled with an actually popular republican candidate leads me to believe this will be nothing like 2012.

This is what the map is going to look like.

Prepare for a flood of liberal tears that we have never seen before. I'm buying a second hard drive exclusively for holding all the liberal butthurt screenshots I can find.

Fucktards in Pittsburg and Philadelphia will fuck it up for us and give it to Clinton if it wasn't for those two PA would be red

He is going to win MI

Don't forget the Phillyfags/jerseyfags moving to Maryland reeeee

and then all the Marylandfags moving to Virginia and North Carolina.

Early voting results in Nevada says orherwise.
Huge wave of hispanics. Dems are already up 7% and more than half the state has already voted.

Trump would need to have a roughly double digit win on election day to make it up.

TL;DR he has already lost Nevada. Find another path to victory.

I have prayed for a Trump victory and haven't fapped in days.

I believe God will do what is right for this country.

Let's turn PA red!!!

PA will go red. Blacks aren't turning out in heavy numbers and Trump is winning more of them then any other republican. Plus all of south philly is Trump and so are the building trades rank and file union guys.
Normally I would say no way but Trump has PA. That's why Hillary is coming here tomorrow night with the Obamas

Are you dumb? If blue voters left a blue state to a red one, then that would weaken the Blue party's strength in the original state and likely wouldn't make much of a difference on the red state.

Colorado begs to differ with you. All the cali fags moved here, and it's been turning ever since.

I honest cannot fathom how people can unironically believe and say things like that. It just boggles my mind.

Doesn't work that way. Blue zones are like ant colonies. Once ensconced, they just breed breed breed breed and then you get an entrenched crime syndicate running the place that becomes difficult to buck, and the whole ideology is rigged to have self-perpetuating values because it's based on depending on the central crime syndicate.

I'm not saying this doesn't happen in red zones, but it's easier to ship blue people into a red zone and upset the status quo than the reverse. Red people by and large aren't even keen on fleeing into a blue zone, and they have to go out of their way to stand their ground whereas the blue way of life is more like blind militancy.

PA is blue and has been for a long time.

State will go red

Reminder:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/

>More Republican turnout
>Weak Philly (SEPTA)
>Strong Amish

Make it happen. Post the info on all Penn-centric social media you have; if mid-Penn is really as Trump as you say it is, put up a flyer at your local church today.

>state
>color

Considering that a single state is on par with your entire country, it's reasonable shorthand for which political party wins the state come election time.

Yea, because NC is a population powerhouse compared to jersey and NY right? And none of us are moving north

Friendly reminder that pic related is a Clinton victory.

He's not flipping PA.

>MI
>biggest muslim community in America

Nah.

You guys are super comfy friendly by the way. It won't be fun to visit if it becomes South Jersey.

This electoral college bullshit is trash.
Each county should get 1 point, counties get a state, 1 state 1 point, more states for President.

Not if the police are at polling stations looking for racists giving out 40s and weed to blacks.

well no shit, those are the population centers

why should a rural county with 4,000 people have the same weight as philly anyway

Penn is a shill and you know it

No way Allegheny is going blue

Wtf why does she only need 6 counties? Explain

lmao, pitt is a liberal city, they haven't gone republican since 1928

The entire state goes for a single political party depending on which one gets the most votes.

So it's easy to control the entire state by controlling a few big cities. The big cities are of course blue. So even though most of the area of the state is red, the big blue cities can overwhelm.