They got to him...

Eh, no. You're ugly now Carl.

>>Isn't even close to being THICC
look at her hips. you blind?

>Carol Danvers

Are you retarded?
That isn't Thicc, that doesn't even fit into hourglass/pear shape
You're fucking stupid

Long hair, short hair. Old costume, new costume. Cho's still boring.

Sup Forums's definition of thicc is morbidly obese
just like them

He may be boring, but what's significant about his work is that he's one of the few mainstream artists who hasn't bended to the pressures from the PC Police. Cheesecake might bore you when compared to whatever might REALLY get you off, but it's the context, not the content, that's important here.

Plus, come on. A little vanilla here and there isn't a bad thing.

>this triggers the feminists

I can't help but feel this was commissioned by someone who wanted to make a point.

Cho never really draws females with short hair unless they have it like PeeGee, or not having a D-Cup and THICC Hips.

>Boring
Spotted the butthurt SJW.

>Commissioned by someone who wanted to make a point
Half of the people who commission Cho are, some people like to use him as a surrogate political cartoonist for some reason.

I dunno man, I'm a feminist and I think this is just fine. Her body's idealized, but it doesn't look stupid.
I mean, her hands are a little small for my stylistic tastes, and the lines are a little on the boring side, but those aren't really feminist complaints.

Cho's the only artist I know who can make a splash page fucking boring. Everything is so stiff and lacking expression. He's great with animals and anatomy but his work isn't cut out for comics or storytelling. If you want hot girls, go for Benes, his art is actually good. Stay mad though

There's more than a "few" who doesn't pander to these faggots

>>Short Hair
>>"I'm still hot"
No she is not.

Love Cho's art,hate his cringe worthy jokes..... Seriously..how old is he?

How? She still looks like a gross butch lesbian.

>I dunno man, I'm a feminist

You should hang yourself.

She is muscular and toned, not fat and gross.

He's paid to do these shitty jokes

I'm sorry you're so mad, but if I were gonna kill myself I'd do it more elegantly.

Okay, in that case, kill yourself by eating nothing but beans while you have 3 heaters pointed at you, without any toilet breaks, until you literally burst.

Ok, now I'm invested. If this is creativity and not your fetish, please be as creative possible.

>Giving props to Benes
I stand corrected. It's just I constantly see twitter feminists use the word "boring" as shorthand for "I'm offended but I'm going to pretend I'm above it all".

Lmao jesus christ, you must be blind. Her midriff is nearly sucked in to her neck width while her hips are as wide as her shoulders. Textbook hourglass.

Find a very old wooden table with rotten legs, put it in front of the window of your house/apartment facing the street, set up a noose right above and put your neck in it, play a 10 hour loop of French can-can music on youtube at full volume so the entire street can hear it, and dance the can-can naked until the table legs break and you end up hanged.

>There's more than a "few" who doesn't pander to these faggots
Ok, so you've mentioned Ed Benes. I looked him up, and I like the cut of his jib. Any other artists that do this?

Cho should be the artist on Carol's book. Maybe it would sell for a change.

The can-can is a really nice touch, I'm liking that curse of the red shoes inspiration too. Going back to hanging is a little... ehh, but I can dig it. Maybe we could spruce it up by using a ribbon, or some wire.

Piano wire, so that the head comes right off? Or maybe string the other end to a shotgun trigger or eight for a more cacaphonous finish? Oh! Use some tow cable and attach it to an elaborate light and firework setup! Nothing like finishing a rousing can-can with some pretty lights.

I am too easily creative with suicide methods. Somebody send help.

Yet this will end up somehow triggering cuntblr and the Dicks & Cocks crew

His jokes are juvenile and bad but not as cringe inducing as Adam Hughes' jokes.

Of course Cho would know the truth, that all Carols are hot Carols.

Has Cho drawn Jess in her new costume yet?

I think her new costume and hair is 200% hotter.

Stop living in denial, chubby chaser.

Yes, she is.

This is a good Carol.

He's got curves on there. Ya she S smaller but things change and he is blending the two.

desu that's more like how massive chests look like in spandex. They're not boob socks.

t. dyke

For reference, same person, boobs unrestricted.

>HE DIDN"T DRAW HER WITH LIEFELD PROPORTIONS! IT ISNT HOURGLASS!!!

shes not fat anymore. thats improvement.

gross

The point of the thread is that all Carols are hot, user.
Have another Yu Carol anyway.

but some are hotter than others

HNNNG