Planned Parenthood called for Disney princess 'who's had an abortion'

>A Planned Parenthood branch in Pennsylvania called for the Walt Disney Co. to create an animated princess "who's had an abortion" in a since-deleted tweet posted Tuesday.

>Planned Parenthood Keystone, a branch of the health service provider based in Trexlertown, Pa., tweeted that, "We need a disney princess who's had an abortion / We need a disney princess who's pro-choice / We need a disney princess who's an undocumented immigrant / We need a disney princess who's actually a union worker / We need a disney princess who's trans".

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/27/planned-parenthood-called-disney-princess-whos-had-abortion-now-deleted-tweet/464016002/

Attached: pp.jpg (1200x1033, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcKRQTtDhNM
youtube.com/watch?v=xeAXnQg11q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm confused. What the fuck does abortions have to with immigrants, unions or trannies?

It's just a matter of time anyway

WE NEED A DISNEY PRINCESS WHO WAS A GAY FURRY FASCIST DICTATOR

lmfao it's actually real

>kids movie
>about a mother who murdered her own child

Attached: brock.jpg (612x574, 66K)

Attached: 1522187694838.jpg (491x491, 68K)

say no more

Attached: Bedknobs-broomsticks-disneyscreencaps.com-10886.jpg (1196x720, 245K)

Gradual disintegration of the moral fabric of society for the sake of long term (1000yrs+) profit

Television is a mind control box in every home

>Make Disney princess trans
>Woops can't have an abortion
These people don't think about what they say, do they?

WE NEED A DISNEY PRINCESS WHO BLOGS, MAKES LISTICLES, MAKES PERIOD SPAGHETTI AND WILL SCREAM FUCK BRUMPF

PP social media is cringier than Evangelical Sunday School.

>Disney princesses are exclusively children
>Planned Parenthood wants one to have had an abortion

Almonds activated

Attached: 1522108043538m.jpg (1024x988, 77K)

>16 year olds cannot get pregnant

Make your own damn movie fucking commie

Just Planned Parenthood slipping up, and revealing themselves for the society-eroding degenerates that they are.

So this is what SVTFOE is leading up to

Also we need a disney villian who's biggest weapon is RAPE.

>kids movie with a dad who's a good guy

Attached: this fucking guy.jpg (354x342, 18K)

How can they have a Disney Princess who's an illegal immigrant? Aren't Princesses supposed to be natives of the country they rule?

What do you think?

Attached: jew_who's_that.png (454x340, 217K)

They maraud through the country side until they take the capital and kill the royal family

I don't think they care about the implications. Just for the sweet retweets

Attached: 1519667801926.png (658x597, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QcKRQTtDhNM

Attached: hahaha.jpg (230x219, 7K)

>Watching Princess and the Frog 2 at the theater with my wife's trans son
>An hour in, Tianna is sitting in the ICE detention center, weeping over the 8-month old fetus she had just aborted in the last scene
>After trying to organize a restaurant workers union in her small southern town, she gets busted by the feds and is about to be deported back to Africa
>She goes over to the bucket in the corner of her cell and lifts up her dress to piss standing up
>My wife's trans son wants to be just like her

Thank you for telling me what "we" need, Planned Parenthood. I'm glad that nazi Walt Disney doesn't have control over his company anymore and can't make degenerate horseshit like Sleeping Beauty.

Disney kids film set in French Revolution when?

>no disney princess who is actually several raccoons in a trenchcoat
And these people call themselves "inclusive"??

Attached: walter_the_grumpy_raccoon_by_meddling_with_nature-d5r5qei.jpg (1024x1536, 403K)

We need a Disney princess who sells aborted baby parts on the black market to finance her lavish lifestyle.

Isn't Star technically an illegal immigrant. I'm sure she's undocumented

>a girl can biologically have an abortion at 16
>this needs to be a role-model for children, (and that's a good thing)

Attached: 1519610881617.jpg (1917x826, 67K)

Attached: 1522079648427m.jpg (1024x889, 150K)

>We need a disney princess who's actually a union worker
>a literal princess who's actually a literal union worker
I think iv'e been on the internet too long for one sitting

>Union worker:Sit on ass and do nothing
>Princess sit on ass and do nothing

WE NEED A DISNEY PRINCESS WHO'S A BIMBO SEX DOLL

Also her loveable sidekick is the aborted fetus

WE NEED A DISNEY PRINCESS WHO'S AN AGING PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER WHO, DESPITE HIS FAILING HEALTH AND WANING FAME, CONTINUES TO WRESTLE IN AN ATTEMPT TO CLING TO THE SUCCESS OF HIS 1980s HEYDAY AND ALSO TRIES TO MEND HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS ESTRANGED DAUGHTER AND TO FIND ROMANCE WITH A WOMAN WHO WORKS AS A STRIPPER

Who voices it? I feel like it should be snarky towards her, cause you know, she aborted it and everything.

So they basically just have bald, female, mutt interns putting out their tweets? No way the elderly dykes who run PP would allow their true feelings to be tweeted out to the world.

What the fuck is this world

Attached: 2f66abb007554ade8d4ee784259c1322--funny-cats-funny-animals.jpg (297x297, 11K)

That's not degenerate at all

We need Disney princesses who become vigilantes after killing two members of the Russian Mafia in self-defense. After both experience an epiphany, the princesses, together with their friend "Funny Man" (David Della Rocco), set out to rid their home city of Boston, Massachusetts of crime and evil, all the while being pursued by FBI agent Paul Smecker (Willem Dafoe).

this is why the democratic party is losing, they are catering to this shit and moderate liberals are walking away from this

Attached: forget the cross.jpg (1200x1350, 452K)

>ywn never see a disney villain's evil pro life song with ghost babies wooshing around

They deleted the Tweet?

Those are all things liberals love

>We need to tackle serious adult political issues in kids movies
Do we also need a Disney princess who's been raped?

We need a Disney Princess who's a young American soldier hit by an artillery shell during World War I, lies in a hospital bed. She is a quadruple amputee who has also lost her eyes, ears, mouth and nose. She remains conscious and able to reason, but her wounds render her a prisoner in her own body. As she drifts between reality and fantasy, she remembers her old life with her family and girlfriend. She also forms a bond, of sorts, with a young nurse who senses her plight.

"""moderate""" Liberals are just closeted racists and fucking fascists. WE DONT NEED THEM

>shove more politics into everything please
>and why its a good thing.

Attached: 1476762810087.jpg (222x293, 19K)

what the heck

Attached: this is not cool man.png (586x484, 446K)

I... I dont get it... How will...
How would that be a plotpoint? Will it be the focus of the movie? Wjll5 the movie just not have a centralized plot its working towards and then this will be the story arc of the first act?
What the fuck man

We need a white Disney Princess who's been BLACKED

Lol you dumb and degenerated

>its a good thing
bow down whitey

gib us your guns

Attached: and thats a good thing.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

How can you be the princess of a place you don't have legal citizenship?

Attached: 1458749339198.png (1326x1240, 516K)

We need a prince that's been hit by a gender bender curse and discovers that he actually likes dicks

Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder

la creatura
el goblinos
el jewos

Attached: 14928049569219.jpg (960x926, 59K)

Amy Schumer
“I’m your Fetus Godmother, let’s party!”

a princess is not a citizen

>Muslim undocumented immigrant
>joins a union
>is secretly a trans man
>brother finds out and tries to cure her by raping her/him
>gets pregnant and gets an abortion
>father finds out and kills her to restore family honor

Boy, can't wait for that movie!

You know what I mean.

Planned Parenthood is doing a public service with all the colored babies they abort.

Attached: abortion_stats.png (455x501, 67K)

dumb trapfag

>brother finds out and tries to cure her by raping her/him
Also she's Muslim but the brother is Christian

what you mean is retarded

citizenship is established by a constitution or a republic, kingdoms don't need citizenship

Gilbert Godfried

That's kind of hot!

Attached: get well soon!.jpg (1200x1145, 255K)

What did they mean by this?

Now you’re talking, goy!

Attached: C34AA1C3-636A-4AC9-A28C-71A5799CDF31.jpg (237x395, 77K)

Fixed it, friendo.

Attached: orale homes.png (658x597, 25K)

Do you think they really think about the shit theyre saying?

We need a disney princess who's a mentally unstable veteran working as a nighttime taxi driver in New York City, where the perceived decadence and sleaze fuels his urge for violent action, while attempting to liberate a twelve-year-old prostitute.

Welcome to the kali yuga

I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO

Attached: Cornholio2.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Ariel is already two of these: undocumented immigrant to Eric's kingdom and trans-mer/fish/whatever.

I never understood planned parenthood cuz I never met anybody planned to be a parent in the hood

We need a Disney Princess that is basically just Ange from Cross Ange except even more of a cunt

But Disney went a step further and eliminated all mothers of princesses

>being an union worker is the same thing as being trans in the current year
Wew

great, go post that on tumblr. That'll keep them fed for a few days and might even stop the fucking reylo threads for a time.

We need a Disney Prince you misandrist shitlord

We need a Disney Princess that is basically Angel from Angel Cop

Attached: fucking backup.gif (450x300, 565K)

Okay, that´s it. We need to burn these people to the crisp to prevent the human race from becoming totally retarded. In a world this ignorant democracy is no longer an option.

This level of stupidity can be tolerated no longer or it will develop into chaos.

Pocahontas did have singing raccoons in a story about genocide so a singing fetus is something Disney wouldnt mind doing

da joos of course
*eats tendies*
*continues being unemployed*

This but unironically.

Post deadlift 1rm, antifa

>We need Disney to do these things for us because we can't do them ourselves

Attached: wherever_i_am_i_must_subvert.jpg (1488x932, 733K)

Killing babies and cutting off your dick is brave especially if your skin's brown and that's a good thing

You're a princess of a country and are in another illegally, disney spin is that the country got destroyed, locked away somehow or is in another dimension/realm

>We need a disney princess who's trans".

Ariel was trans species. I don't think you're going to get much better than that

We need a Disney princess who's a creature from the sea

Attached: 1521811383921.jpg (1275x903, 276K)

So The Little Mermaid?

Starting to think giving women the vote was one of the greatest mistakes in history lads

Posting most kino abortion song.
youtube.com/watch?v=xeAXnQg11q4
Technically it's not an abortion. She gives birth to a child that's from a black man and buries the baby alive. Another character discovers the child before he dies and adopts him.

forty thousand niggers a year is not nearly enough

Why?

Why do you need these things? Why does everything have to be everything? Why does it have to be a "disney princess"?

the gypsy from hunchback of notre dame is technically a princess