Arguing with GILF supporter over why I support donald

>arguing with GILF supporter over why I support donald
>respond that he's in it to stop corruption and course correct america
>"Trump's got you fooled, just like the hicks who believe his deportation shit"
>the logic is actually sound

How do I prove him wrong?

What's to say he isn't just playing us on his anti-establishment message to be the most powerful man in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlhQZFTvAn4
youtube.com/watch?v=BNCziCbg9VE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>What's to say he isn't just playing us on his anti-establishment message to be the most powerful man in the world?

Because that's exactly what he's doing, you absolute retard. The only one that actually meant it was Bernie, and he got shit for saying that.

>How do I prove him wrong?
you can't

at this point, everyone has already made up their mind on who they are voting for

Wikileaks did absolutely nothing to stop Hillary
The Normies are not "woken"
People still think Trump is a racist and literally Hitler

So now it's basically just wait until the election, vote for Trump

related
youtube.com/watch?v=VlhQZFTvAn4

oh shit wrong video lol
youtube.com/watch?v=BNCziCbg9VE

well you don't know what any one really thinks. and he's the only one talking about the real problems so im going with him

first i was like meh . now i wanna ride a unicorn

>Bernie

Should have just told her to stop touching the children

>The only one that actually meant it was Bernie, and he got shit for saying that.
>guy whose entire career was in the establishment who encouraged people to vote for the literal female embodiment of the establishment is somehow anti-establishment

>>the logic is actually sound
No it isn't. It's non existent. It's not an argument

Well the arguement is
> He's not an idiot, in fact he's a very smart man. He's managed to persuade the masses into voting for him so he can make a definitive change in America
> If he's that intelligent how do you know you aren't being fooled as well?

>love putin
no hes basically a slavic merkel but with better propaganda moscow is no different than london so fuck putin

Trump loves him.
Trump also loves Israel.
You should too, stupid goyim.

I'm a Trump supporter and I can't fucking stand Russians, or Slavs for that matter. The transportation industry will do that to you

she is right

Yeah I work for an airline too and you burgers are in the top five of biggest cunts.

So what was he supposed to do?

He had two option once he lost.

A. Push the Demcratic Party platform to the left and make a few compromises in an attempt to hold Hillary to his views.

or

B. Do nothing. Literally nothing he wanted accomplished has even the slightest chance of getting done. Trump's chances of winning go up and if Trump wins, we get pulled even further away from Bernie's ideals.

Anyone with half a brain can see that A is a preferable choice if you're Bernie.

Bernie wasn't only anti-establishment, he was also a liberal. If he couldn't win, he'd rather another liberal win, rather than an estabishment republican who pretends to be anti-establishment.

You can say that shit about any politician. The thing is, why would Donald go through with all this if he doesn't have a genuine concern for the country's wellbeing? He already has everything a person could want. He's a multibillionaire, he can fuck any model he wants, drive any car he wants, he owns golf courses a private jet, the list goes on. Why on earth would you run for president at 70 years of age and if you already have so much, if you don't really intend to live up to your promises?

One could say that Trump is an adrenaline junkie and narcissist who gets off on being controversial, and sure that can be the cas.e But he's 70 years old and the stress of running for (and becoming) president is not something most young people would want to experience. And he goes from state to state, rally to rally, undaunted and unflinching, never seeming to tire.

That is what makes me think that Trump actually means what he is saying.

>If he's that intelligent how do you know you aren't being fooled as well?

That can be said about any person that ever ran for office, same can be said for GILF, it has no basis. If your fooled your fooled, like what happen when people vote for King Negro.

>"Trump's got you fooled, just like the hicks who believe his deportation shit"

Thank you NERD VIRGIN for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You've never seen pussy; not even your Moms (pro-tip: YOU NO LONGER EXIST).

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary dies in prison.

>It's better to know that you're getting raped in the ass then there being a possibility of not getting raped in the ass

>t. nerd virgin who's voting for Trump because he thinks he will make anime real

It's better to get raped in the ass by policies you agree with, then to get raped in the ass by policies opposed to your very existence.

>GILF
>him

Defend him based on his policies. Everything else is fluff.

Don't let the sophists confuse you into arguing something you don't even believe.

He said "GILF supporter".

He's probably referring to Stein.

"GILF supporter" = Clinton Supporter. Delete your fucking account, nerd.

That's all politics is. You tell people what they want to hear to get elected

Stein has a warrant out for her arrest. She is a meme.