New season

>New season
>The intro and end credits are still the same as last season

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1FgmqTU92I
youtube.com/watch?v=In18ly5-jQQ
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.illinoiscourts.gov/R23_Orders/AppellateCourt/2013/4thDistrict/4120481_R23.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjf_rKNlqLXAhUmzoMKHV79C-IQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw1XWyjhB0Pktab-RbkagygG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fairly Odd Parents is the worst offender of this, when they added the dog, they FINALLY added the baby to the intro

>ywn rape Batman's corpse
Fuggg

>They replace the GOAT intro theme with a speech in season 2.
>They don't bother to include the new characters introduced in the action sequence in the intro.

This doesnt bother me. Mostly because i only got into anime as a teenager and thus never had alot of shows have changing themes. I care more about the quality of the show then the theme music

Considering how much they're trying to ape seasonal anime, Voltron is one of the worst offenders

>New season
>The intro and end credits are different from last
>But not for Amerifats who get a much shitter one

digimon

>I care more about the quality of the show then the theme music
Anime may be different, but for cartoons great themes and great shows are highly correlated.

You didn't notice the pic?

agreed.

Avengers Earth’s Mightiest Heroes?

Yeah.

>Anime has kick-ass into for two seasons
>Season 3
>Into suddenly changes, no energy at all

The Batman is not anime.

Harry Potter.

>Intro changes as the season goes in
>It's just a sizzle real of the big budget action scenes

Shows in Western media in general need to jump on this. It's really fun seeing animes change opening and ending sequences during the seasons. It gives a chance for some new music to be discovered by everybody.

outro user, the ending credits are called outro

I'm always excited for new South Park seasons to start to see if Kenny will say something different but I swear it's been "i like fucking silly bitches and i know my penis likes it" for over a decade at this point.

>Show has an amazing credits song
>They never play it

I needed more of theses song during adventure time so I feel a sense of bittersweet sadness!
youtube.com/watch?v=w1FgmqTU92I

Are you a moron? That's not even Sup Forums.

Here, I'm done with the guessing games.

>It gives a chance for some new music to be discovered by everybody.
NO

The music shouldn't be changed! Doing so really damages perceived continuity and is just terribly jarring, especially when watching the whole show back-to-back.

Now a remix of the original theme, OTOH... desperately need more of those.

MLP fans always bitch about this, and I never realized it was an weeaboo thing but now it makes sense since too many MLP fans are weebs

>Now a remix of the original theme, OTOH... desperately need more of those.
I'm sure Power Ranger fans thought the same thing when they wished on that monkey's paw

>The music shouldn't be changed! Doing so really damages perceived continuity and is just terribly jarring, especially when watching the whole show back-to-back.
Fuck off.

and like that, he appears

>Season Finale
>No intro, just a barebones title card near the start as shit goes down

Gargoyles

God damn, will you shut up about this show already?

I fucking hated that Smallville intro song.

Shit, I feel like I know this from at least one show but can't quite place it. Feels like a popular one...
Can you name some examples?

>Episode is from an antagonists point of view
>Opening theme is "corrupted"

Not that anont but Sup Forums-related I dont know but I love it when some anime use does that
youtube.com/watch?v=In18ly5-jQQ
I dont mind "spoiling" that ending because holy fuck the manga has a massive amount of more plotwist in comparision, now the examples where the song for final fight ever is the full version of the First Opening from Season 1, that shit just gets me off and I only remember for sure only one
← Gosh I swear this anime and Zero no tsukaima are part of my top 50 animes ever, mainly because it has something that most like topic, FUCKING COMPLETION/CLOSURE of its story ... even Miura likes both and He should unlike him his authors completed their work before die, no joking there btw

>season one ends on a cliffhanger

>it's resolved within first minutes of the first episode of season two.

Name the show.

>new season
>finally change the intro after multiple seasons
>it's worse

GF.

SU is the only Western cartoon in recent memory that has actually changed the intro's song AND animation but even still SU's is literally just a rearranged version of the original opening. Apparently Star Vs. is going to have a completely new ending as though.

Too bad they're both shitshows.

It's like you win some, and you lose... a lot.

I think Cyberchase did it during the whole "Hacker actually fucking wins" arc.

Rick and Morty

>band singer rapes band members girlfriend
>ree why are their presence minimalized?

>That's not even Sup Forums.
Most of the thread is anime you retard.
It is kind of odd how only some places changed the intro though.

>Seven damn seasons and the girly saccharine intro starts to become torture

>Are you a moron?
Despite the show''s name that image is vague as fuck, tons of shows have witchcraft and no one remembers all of them all the damn time
Most shows start to do this now (if they even have an intro as only like a dozen shows have one now). Shit goes down right before the finale and like 20-30 seconds into the final episode a title card pops up because they aren't wasting any time and stuffing as much as they can into the show

>band singer rapes band members girlfriend
N-nani?

>The intro and end credits are still the same as last season

Good. To many anime swap out GOAT intros for garbage. One Piece should have never dropped "We Are"

I accused him of being a moron not for guessing wrong, but for bringing up Harry Potter on Sup Forums.
Dumbasses, both of you.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.illinoiscourts.gov/R23_Orders/AppellateCourt/2013/4thDistrict/4120481_R23.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjf_rKNlqLXAhUmzoMKHV79C-IQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw1XWyjhB0Pktab-RbkagygG

>It is kind of odd how only some places changed the intro though.
Typical Amerifat, only the US didn't change it!

Oh and BTW, the show's title is just their initials.

>The intro changes when the heroes are about to face the main villain

This one really caught me by surprise.
Is there any other show that did this?

The Flash

Holy fucking shit

>it's a slightly shorter version of the opening that is used inconsistently

The Japanese intros are pretty Goat. Hell, almost every other dub had a better intro

LWA?

>show has no intro
>if it does have one its a few seconds with no real substance and tells you shit about the actual show