So did they ever get all 13 ghosts back in the chest

so did they ever get all 13 ghosts back in the chest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6ubNqkhfVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, they failed and the world ended.

Who were the 13 ghosts anyway?

This is by far the best Scooby series after Mystery Inc. Yet despite being considered a classic it's also really obscure and underrated...?

Only 12 actually got caught and they were really more like demons than ghosts.

The dark magician Maldor the Malevolent
The queen of demons Morbida
The mirror demon Reflector Spector
The demon of television Zomba
The doomed captain of the Bermuda Triangle
The succubus Nekara
The demon witch Marcella
The time demon Time Slime
The literary demon Demondo
The vampire Rankor
The circus of horrors ringleader Professor Phantazmo
The beast Zimbulu

They should retcon the little Hispanic boy into having been the 13th ghost all along.

this was my favorite Scooby Doo as a kid

>The doomed captain of the Bermuda Triangle
IIRC it was only 11 because this group wasn't actually any of them.

I never even watched the show but it always bothered me they didn't get them all. Maybe they thought that the brand name was going to give them another season, but why not have them catch the 13th Ghost and then have a Cliffhanger, like Jackie Chan Adventures and the Talismans.

I couldn't finish Mystery inc.
I know it's a mater of tastes but I felt like tricked about it being the best thing.

What's the charm? Waifus? Continuous plot?
Because in general, the plot, characters and everything wasn't as good as people told me.

It's Scooby-Doo, man. Even better than average it's still gonna be far from the best, it's just that the premise and main characters are like that.
One of the very few times I say this about any cartoon: lower your expectations going in.

HOWEVER there are some genuinely great episodes, especially in the second season. The beginning and ending of that season... both are something else, man.

Them not catching all the ghosts was just another thing that pissed me off, like when you find out the Pirates of Dark Water did not find the treasures needed for the ending.

And Scrappy Dappy Doo!

The ending would be good if the was no reality retcon and the people had to actually deal with near destruction of the city.

Also get rid of the female dog giving an explanation.

I saw the first 6 episodes and they were fucking boring.

This series proved that the group needs Fred and Velma to function. They were up against real ghouls for a change and Shaggy and Scoob kept fucking up. It didn't help that Flim Flam and Scrappy were the brains cause they couldn't reign in ScoobyShaggy shenanigans. But hey they were better than that hillbilly cousin of Scooby at least. Also Daphne was mostly the damsel in distress. And Daphne, Shaggy and Scoobs kept getting transformed into monsters like werewolves or zombies or getting mindcontrolled so they were a major liability to the team. It sucks it didn't get another season but the only major selling point was Vincent Price and he wasn't a major character in the series just cameoed.

Did Shaggy and Daphne fugged?

Probably

>caught 11, maybe 12 ghosts
>season ends

If they did get a second season, how were they gonna stretch out the capture of one (maybe two) ghosts over a whole season anyway?

He would only eat her out if she shoved a bunch of peanut butter up her. And, no, I'm not talking about Scooby.

all the ghosts escape a second time during the 13 episodes.

Did they fug?

Red shirt timeline? Probably

what about Green shirt timeline?

No, Fred got in the way.

Wait is that Fred and Shaggy's erections popping out of the sheets? It can't be their legs making that bulge. Hopefully that's Scooby-Doo or Scrappy beneath the covers.

Shaggy is packing heat.
Is Shaggy top or bottom?

Flimflam was probably one of the 13 demons.

Worst fucking Scooby character ever.

Depends on if you offer him a scooby snack or not.

didn't they lose all their ghosts halfway through and had to collect them again?

He's in a Guatemalan prison conning some poor 350 lbs professional murderer for the cartels out of his cherry pie every night.

youtube.com/watch?v=b6ubNqkhfVU

>Show has 13 episodes.
>They couldn't catch all 13 ghosts.
Wow, I guess Fred and Velma were really the ones carrying this team.

Gotten their show cancelled by being too efficient at catching ghosts so there wasn't anything left to do? Oh yes, much smarter.

Shaggy and Scooby had the right idea. Be lazy shits, hang out with Vincent Van Price.

How can people say Red Shirt Shaggy is the strongest when he's from a doomed timeline? Green Shirt Shaggy is the most adept one, and his Fearless Form is absolutely unstoppable.

As long as they can both swooce right in they'll be fine.