Normie movie about KILLING THE RETARDED

New Purge Knockoff about killing the retarded, seemingly aimed at Trump:

youtube.com/watch?v=XD3M5JN1uhg

>Will eugenics be a thing again in the future?

>Would you support "the thinning"?

>Would it fix the American education system?

>Should we even care about this new movie in the recently created "drumpf is a meanie ;(" genre?

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv/red-ice-radio/why-you-should-say-no-to-vaccines
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>solid movie plot
>they turn it into generic Romeo and Juliet garbage and a YouTube Red movie
FUCK

self bump

>Peyton List
>Lia Marie Johnson
>Calum Worty
>YouTube Red
Well, that's just a recipe for a great film.

What does this have to do with Trump?

No we have YT RED excusive movies and shows? UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

>A (((Movie))) that gives us a preview about the future

wow! it's fucking something

Vaccines gave us this problem.

There is no good solution.

Honestly the (((institutions))) that supported vaccines should be required to pay reparations to the families of retarded children and help them to have more kids.

Kek bitch is too dumb to live. We needed this st my school.

Black Mirror s03e06 is about killing off twitter using normies.

Why would these dudes drag them out of the classroom in front of all these people? They should do it quietly

Because the team doing the film are utter shit themselves and need some thinning

you should just off your self but first clean up any genetic droppings if you have left any.

They should take the Shinsekai Yori approach. The anime had a pretty similar plot to this movie desu, except it was pro killing kids.

>1 post by this ID
>not an argument

Afraid?

redice.tv/red-ice-radio/why-you-should-say-no-to-vaccines

You should be.

here's a second ID telling you to remove yourself from the gene pool

so basically

>Would you support "the thinning"
But the left supports abortion

>Would it fix the American education system?
No, because Marxist propaganda won't let it be fix. Also teacher union.

cant we just sterilize them?
and people with personality disorders
and the mentally ill

What's most disturbing about this statement is that hard working, intelligent people end up as the ones sterilized as they do not get tax breaks and have to constantly support those who should be sterilized.

What people don't realize is that if we don't, the Chinese will, and we'll be hopelessly outclassed. And I'd rather live in a bipolar world where the West and China live side-by-side and we maintain our freedoms, than a world where the Chinese Communist Party dictates what we and cannot do.

Stay cucked, UK.

With a little luck, you'll never have kids for the rest of the world to subsidize.

How is this aimed at Trump? I thought the narrative was that Trump supporters are stupid? Are the left that inconsistent?

hunger games came out like 5years ago user

I can't tell any more of lia marie johnson is pretty or not. She grew some nice boobs, but half the time she looks like her head is completely round.

this movie should be real

I'll stay cucked while you'll stay retarded

lol

gotta have that element shoved into fucking everything user

>hey lets make a movie about Transformers! and lets make the humans be 80% of the film, and have a love story!

And one of the episodes from the same season is about eugenics. why not mention that?

>retarded
Based on that chart it looks like you'll be getting more than your share of those, too.

Retards + nanny state, what could go wrong? Who could possibly benefit?

>killing the retarded
Moron it's about killing anyone whos not as smart as Einstein. The girl who gets taken away clearly isn't retarded

Have you not considered that maybe, just maybe, the increased rate of reported autism is due to better methods of detection and a more comprehensive understanding of the disorder? Have you also considered that the conspiracy theory industry is itself a conspiracy designed to sell books, documentaries, and ad revenue for websites?

Her face is really mediocre, but her body makes up for it imo

fucking retarded premise, much easier and less brutal to just neuter the retards

I've considered all possibilities and then actually looked at the evidence.

Have you?

Retards should be killed off

They are a drain on both the family and the state and rarely amount to anything more than shelf stackers at the local supermarket.

Abortion should be free, legal, and mandatory when a fetus is detected to have life-altering abnormalities.
We have no room for downies or autists. We need healthy white children, not drooling subhumans who shit their pants into their 40s and punch themselves.

The only way this system would be in place is with perfectly validated test performance and civilian oversight. If you actually, really, truly failed the test, you're a candidate for Thinning.

This subplot about a SECRET test nerf to cull out undesirables is really not very likely.

I feel bad for the writer that came up with this idea.

It's a great plot point, getting rid of people who are intellectually inferior, but it got stretched out by people who are under grads in gender studies in the writers room.

What a shame, I don't understand why teenage girls are obsessed with the fantasy of falling in love with a cuck while they both live in an oppressive regime.

Everyone should be sterilized at birth including the parents and reversals only granted to the child once they've proven themselves to be a responsible adult capable of taking care of another human being for the next 20 years. It should be sold as the save the world through responsible parenting act and then amended later to exclude those with severe medical conditions from ever having children and then to ensure true diversity ethnicity, population density, etc. must become factors to stop the niggers, poo in loos and chinks from breeding out of control too.

It probably wouldn't be a hard sell if tagged along with women's rights if you tell them it'll give every girl a chance to stay in school, not risk pregnancy if they make a drunken mistake, won't get fat from taking the pill, etc. Not to mention making their ultimate job of starting a family that much easier as the government would literally only allow the best guys to get their balls restored. Guys just need to be told you could raw dog chicks and not knock them up for the same overall effect really.

You know most accomplishments were done by "retarded" people? Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, George Washington, FDR, and Jimmy Carter were all disabled

Yes. After the due diligence of exhaustive research and thoughtful reflection, I have come to the conclusion that you are indeed a faggot.

If everyone was a smartass who would do the sewage work? the mexicans? a nation needs classes the lower classes (retards) middle class (idontfuckiingknow) hgih clas (smartasses) all together form a functioning nation

on another note literal retards should be killed/aborted

Sure they were.

>white, english speaking country killing all children who are not 'da best'

Why isn't the whole country depicted in the movie asian? No white would survive that.

If everyone was smart, we'd have effective robot slaves by now. Retards are dragging us down.

Without even seeing this, I can tell that the "twist" will be that the people snatched up for the thinning are actually the gifted ones and they get sent to a special government facility to learn.

Trying to get some gibmedats for your parents eh?

Third

> Ace test
> failed anyway
> bankers retarded son survives
Who wouldn't see this coming?

hello chink il bing
did you also plagiarize that post?

2017 is the year of the walled garden.

>Jefferson - ADHD

>George Washington - Dyslexia

>FDR - Polio

>Jimmy Carter - Flat feet

>Andrew Jackson - Learning disability

And I forgot Woodrow Wilson who did so bad in highschool his dad had to higher him a tutor.

then a bunch of retards would be standing around for decades burning resources

they gotta kill them

>seemingly aimed at Trump:

How is it seemingly aimed at Trump? Are you implying Trump supports eugenics?

it didn't seem like they were in such dire circumstances with all the high tech and high standards of living shown. They could also have "colonies" for retards that are low energy consuming

ADHD, polio, and flat feet aren't retardation, you fucking leaf. Dyslexia and your unspecified "learning disability" might count.

>Implying it's not worth losing a few useful people to avoid having literally any niggers nigging, ever

Stacey Dash?

This is shortsighted. People with, for example, christian values or people with certain moral code would be opposed to it and fight it. It's ethically easier to push for sterilization.
Also the only factor should be intelligence and heavy mental problems, because otherwise it'd be a perfect setup to breed a docile population like in asia with little variance in personality.
There's a reason why native Europeans are better inventors and the Chinese copy most things.

>ADHD
It's the most serious learning disabilities

>Polio
Makes someone crippled, really serious

>Flat feet
Basically crippled, again serious

retardation (plural retardations)

The act of retarding or delaying; hindrance.
The extent to which anything is retarded; the result of any retarding or delay; mental, social, or physical slowness.
That which retards; an obstacle; an obstruction.
(physics) Deceleration; reduction in the magnitude of velocity.
(music) A suspension which resolves upwards.

>>Jimmy Carter - Flat feet
Flat feet isn't a disability. Long term research has shown that there is no difference in foot injury rates between those with flat feet and those without. It's an old 1940s myth.

You sound like a Liberal trying to lower medical standards to fit the disabled. United States just had higher standards back then, also if that was the case why did we evolve high archs?

>with YouTube Red

I'm all for eugenics
Unfortunately my criteria would wipe out most of Sup Forums