HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/02/fbis-clinton-foundation-investigation-now-very-high-priority-sources-say.html
theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/11/4-ways-fbi-director-comeys-election-ambush-was-white-male-privilege-at-its-best/
yahoo.com/tv/bret-baier-apologizes-errors-clinton-010033523.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Triggered

wat the fuk

its real

The July remarks were for classified info on the private server. The foundation is a separate investigation.

We've all seen the emails. The money laundering alone is enough to put her away for the rest of her life. There can only be one explanation.

COMEY CONFIRMED PEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST!!!

Who cares if they did anything wrong..?
What matters is that people think they did something evil or nefarious and judging by the polls that's exactly what people think.

They went through all 650 000 emails in a single week?

So this is how justice dies

Thanks to the ((deep state))

COMEY = BLACKMAILED PEDOPHILE

LEAK NOW

LEAK NOW

They threatened Comey with jail time under the Hatch act.

they've had em for a month

not a real account

>so now there is only one active criminal investigation into Clinton

WEW

So look on the bright side, at least you'll be able to sell children legally in the future.

fuck

hatch act is not a criminal statute

Bye Trump.

Hello Hillary.

There is no investigation on the Clinton Foundation.

I have a screenshot of myself predicting this like a week ago but I can't be fucked finding it atm

Rut rohhhh...

Nn

DRUMPFTARDS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If only something like a duplicate email detection system existed. That's crazy talk for the year 2016. They have to be printed out and hand reviewed by real Americans.

dubs of truth

You're getting drafted to die for her
:)

If true, I expect the FBI will leak. The investigation was likely reopened to due a coup within the FBI. The field agents will go rouge.

>mfw

Thank you for correcting the record

I knew this would happen. The whole system is rigged.

At this rate, Trump's going to need to build a wall and a prison to house all these traitors.

Sup Forums unequivically BTFO

DON'T WORRY TRUMP WILL DESTROY HER AFTER THE DEBATES

Well this is it folks, we had a good run

There is?

Registered Dem in washinton st here, voted Trump.

Fuck Hillary and everything she stands for.

CTR won you fucking faggots

A proper response would be to post various national and international news sources indicating there in fact is an investigation.

However, as we both know there is not your reply is adequate.

Saw your flesh apart. I command it! The hand of Caullicht now binds your blood to its destiny!

Your assuming that FBI "informants" are not fakers leading Sup Forums on.

Sup Forums still hasn't learned about LARPers.

SAD!

This is the 2015 Shemeta economic collapse all over again.

And just like in 2015 I will be called a shill.

And just like in 2015 I will be proven right.

I knew it.

It was a scam to do this before election day.

Wow you're a real fucking visionary

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/02/fbis-clinton-foundation-investigation-now-very-high-priority-sources-say.html

>Its real
Well, thats that I guess.
Can't say I'm really surprised.

I had warned you it would happen. It was so easy a Ruse to organize.
And notice how it came out just in time to dominate the news cycle.

fucking comey FUCK 2 days before REeeeeeeeee mother fucker

No waaaay, Comey the corrupt expressing the same views as he did 4 months ago!?
Wow, this will change things.

elaborate please?

OMG THEY JUST PISSED OFF AMERICA!!!

Like I said they already neutralized any threat of this. There were a period were dems were worried and backed away. When Obama went on the offensive again they confirmed beat the FBI threat.

> Clinton Foundation investigation remains ongoing

Why would Comey do this two days before the election

That guy just recanted that story and apologized a day or two ago.

Faux News is owned by the left now you silly willy.

>theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/11/4-ways-fbi-director-comeys-election-ambush-was-white-male-privilege-at-its-best/

I really wish this article was satire

Activate it.

fucking comey is a faggot

NYPD do your thing

So Huma and her Wiener are gonna take the fall? I'm ok with that. It's not enough to even tap the breaks on the Trump train.

Fox already issued an apology.

yahoo.com/tv/bret-baier-apologizes-errors-clinton-010033523.html

Here's your (you). Saged.

This is emails. Any indictment would come from the CF

No he didn't

He just said that he was wrong to say that indictments were imminent not that there is no investigation

Clinton camp is still nervous, it's not over yet

Hopefully this means we'll see a giant leak from someone ASAP.

Fuck this bitch

Well then, I guess now we wait for the NYPD the leak the newly found emails to Wikileaks. Didn't the NYPD threaten the FBI to do this if they didn't follow to prosecute Clinton through these new emails?

Also, if then we'll something else to wait and cheer for later

FOYL CTR
You are defending GOVERMENTAL RITUAL CHILD ABUSE and your are supporting it whit your SHILLING!
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!

"So Trump talked about Pussy, then years ago. And that was a national scandal.
Clinton Campaign insiders involved in SATANIC RITUALS, as of last year, MEH WHO CARES?!"
-Paul Joseph Watson 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

Bullshit. It won't matter because she already lost

Ah, I am bathing in the schadenfreude. Looser Trumpsters where is your kek now?

You continue to follow the master of lies, repent and come home to Hillary.

#dedkek

>fucking comey is a faggot

Literally a few minutes you thought he was the second coming of Jesus. Now this.

You're getting drafted to die fighting against us, Aлeкceй

I fucking told you all this would happen.

I really should screencap more of my predictions so I don't have to go digging through the archives.

A setup.

They had the emails for all this time.

Setup the drama.

Then 2 days before election day

Drop this.

Total Fraud

Nice try. Regardless, the record has not been corrected.

This is huge. Clinton just sealed the deal folks.

>Hopefully this means we'll see a giant leak from someone ASAP.

In one day? It won't even matter at this point user. It's all ogre. Hillary will go down as cleared of all charges as Trump is a lunatic ranting about emails.

This makes no fucking sense anymore. Why would they reopen the case this close to the end of the election, only to come to the same conclusion. Is Comey fucking retarded? Is the trying to save his own ass at last minute in case Killary wins?

Since the FBI is working for Russia as evidenced by re-opening the investigation... does this mean Russia wants Clinton to win?

fuck.

A lot of people predicted this.

we KNOW for a FACT that they did something wrong. She mishandled confidential material with such disregard that she constantly emailed it and forwarded to people without security clearance on an unsecure, private server and even had her foreign national maid PRINT off classified material.

at some point you have to look at this and conclude they are covering up for her. Its a bonafide conspiracy. people have gone to jail for only one of these infractions, where she has committed hundreds of them. the fbi admitted it.

Fear tactics don't work on people who have brains (:. A no fly zone would only be put up with Russian consent. How's it feel being brainwashed?

Trump just lost the election.

at least 500,000 of those were Anthony Weiner dick picks

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kek wills it. DONT LET THIS SLIDE

NYPD already met with the AG.
They've made a deal.
Its too fucking late.

I don't want to say its over, but its basically fucking over at this point.

The timing makes me wonder if it was all just a planned ruse to string everyone along and prove her innocence two days before the big day. Snag more of the undecideds.

Anyone still has the image with all laws Hillary broke ?

So there was nothing in those 650,000 emails found on Weiner's computer ina folder called Life Insurance?

really stimulates the neurons

If it was it was a failed attempt. Either way guess its time they leaked the files.

and you thought he was working for the russians and should be fired

besides

everyone thought he was a faggot from when he let her off the first time

Throughout the last few months there were "FBI informants" telling Sup Forums what is happening in the "investigation." Some went as far as to say that "the big one" is coming which will "finally take down Hillary Clinton." Every single "IT'S HABBENING TOMMOROW, SCREEN CAP THIS POST" has been proven false.

These idiots still haven't learned their lesson from 2015 Shemeta economic collapse prediction. Apparently on Shemeta, a major Jewish holiday that comes around every 50 years, will set off a global economic depression. Because, you know, the J00s. Again, nothing happened.

These people truly believe that Sup Forums is on the cutting edge of the news, even "Before It's News." (A reference to the "news" website of the same name which have proclaim such nonsense that have not happened). The sad thing is that they still believe in LARPers lies and still believe anybody telling them otherwise is paid shill set to set Sup Forums on the wrong path away from The Truth (TM).

They all answer with the same thing, "Just wait and see, you shill!"

SOON
O
O
N

Too late, the damage is done.

SHE
CAN'T

KEEP GETTING AWAY
WITH THIS

As there should not be! Its a charity saving millions of children lives.. Black children, but i guess Drumpfkins dont see those as humans....

She's too corrupt and too evil, whether or not this election goes her way, I would bet that her skeletons are gonna come out.

If not, then there really is no hope for the US or the world when this kind of evil can just go unchecked and actually thrive.

so the nypd is going to drop the emails now, right?