>Uncle Jimmy.
gunnerkrigg.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5bm6IBcKjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Surma didn't cheat" fags ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

what is annie conveying with that second panel expression

cool beans

The weird sort of emotion that comes about when one learns an embarrassing fact about somebody they love.

she's hasn't been paying attention at all she's trying to read her shirt

All right, lads, place your bets. Did Anja's story work? Will Annie forgive her father? Or will she pitch another fit?

Kat, there are better things to interject with when your mom is trying to talk down your emotionally-unstable fire hazard friend. Annie is supposed to be the autist, here.

Lol, cumming in a vag is not proof of love.

>I don't understand how the hell this happened BUT IM SURE IT WASN'T A TRICK

Yeah, sure bitch, keep drinking that ol kool-aid

This entire thing seems kind of unnecessary, why not tell her about something cool Tony did that wasn't banging her mum? Now she feels neither are worth respect, I suppose learning your parent's faults is pretty healthy but this is going a bit far

Annie doesn't seem to be buying any of that shit.

That's what the hand holding was for.

annie obtaining self-respect and disregarding kat and anja and disproving of her mother/father is pretty nice. not opposed to that at all.

How was it not obvious she had?

Mental gymnastics, and/or shitposting.

anja looks old now

kat has been an autist for this entire segment

the funny thing is that won't this story affect her perception of surma more than tony? I mean she already pretty much knew what was up with tony, but didn't she always think surma was very somber and solemn? is this the first time annie's been told surma was actually a wild child?

The last time she learnt something bad about her mother (that she had manipulated Renard into believing she loved him) it had quite a negative impact on her psyche - the fight with Renard, how she dealt with Jack later on, added to her distrust of the Court, and probably more.

This is probably slightly more morally acceptable than the Renard episode, but I'm sure it will hurt her all the same.

Because Annie always thought her mother was perfect and pure, she could not understand why she would ever willingly choose to be with someone like her dad, so her perception was that he must have tricked her into it somehow. Only way to possibly change her mind on that one is to break the news that her mom was far from perfect.

>yfw you realize your mom was a slut

>Annie, both of your parents were pieces of shit.

G-gee thanks Anja.

That's about the right face for hearing about your parents' love life and just how human and fallible it was/is

user, I am sorry to break it to you, but no one ever claimed she didn't cheat.

You are complaining about non-exiting people. Seek help.

Cheating once doesn't make one a slut.

You would say that, you slut

"Oh god, I just thought about my mom and dad doin' it. And Elgamore and my mom doin' it before that. And now I"m thinking about my dad's dick being where "uncle jimmy's" jimmy was. Fuck you brain, fuck you. Stop it stop it stop it ELGAMORE AND DAD FUCKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OH NO MY FACE JUST SHOWED AN ACTUAL EXPRESSION OF EMOTION!"

This is now my headcanon.

>Will Annie forgive her father?
She better not. II bet on Annie realizing that she actually has no idea who either of her parents are/were.

You must not have been here for threads last week. People saying exactly that. Since she decided out in the forest that she didn't want to be with him anymore that it was perfectly fine for her to bang Tony. Probably shitpost bait but you never know.

Agreed. It does make them a cunt, however.

>You must not have been here for threads last week.
I was there.
>People saying exactly that. Since she decided out in the forest that she didn't want to be with him anymore that it was perfectly fine for her to bang Tony.
No one has been ever claiming that. Link me the post to the archive.

She is trying to figure out who stole her nose.

>you're proof of all the endless fucking they had and the countless beds they ruined in their never ending marathon of carnal pleasure that i may or may not have taken in part in a few times after a few glasses of wine

>tony in bed with two people at once

His penis would not be able to function through the crushing autism

he didn't. But Surma liked getting cleaned up after sex. And by cleaned up, I mean she liked using her two-drink-bisexual friend's tongue. And then Surma would send her to go french donnie with her jizz mouth because the whole cheating thing just woke her up to how much she wanted to cuck others.

>implying surma doesn't have him stationed there like a human saddle for both women to ride to their heart's content

Gunnerkrigg Court, more like Gunnerfuck You

It's been three and a half fucking months since we've actually been in the present.

I forgot how good Kat's haircut is.

i forgot how much i hated it

Im kinda hoping that this will help her realize she is RIGHT in being pissed and realize she needs to become more open with her dissatisfaction of the situation to Tony and finally "become whole" with her anger again.

So can Annie establish better relations with her father if she fucked him as hard as Surma did?

Annie is cute. I want to protect Annie's absence of expression

It's "Gunnershit Fail" user.

There are people on Sup Forums right now who weren't here back then.

I only found Sup Forums in 2015 and GKC in late 2016

You missed out, the banter back then was shit of legends.

You missed a good year when Watchmen came out. 35 minute jokes everywhere

This edit was literally what got me started reading the comic.

>good

cool beans

Oh no

A boner

Thank god, this unnecessarily long flashback is over.

I don't why, but with your edit, while the last frame is unchanged, it's what really crack me up.

>I gotta fart super bad

Anja is hopelessly naive.
I remember those posts as well. They said that what she did was perfectly fine because she broke up with Eglamore as soon as she saw him rather than hide it.

I started reading this comic because of this image. Who couldĀ“ve know back then.

>mom

Jesus Christ Tom

>They said that what she did was perfectly fine because she broke up with Eglamore as soon as she saw him rather than hide it.
I remember that conversation, and no the guy wasn't telling "she didn't cheat". he outright said she shouldn't have cheated, but said that once that was done, the next best thing was to tell about it immediately instead of trying of hiding it.

So, no. No one here ever said she didn't cheat.

He doesn't write their accents out
Reminder than Annie sounds like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=w5bm6IBcKjI

What are you talking about?

mom is a common word.

Britbongs use mum rather than mom.

Oh!

So, when she finally start to open herself she literally brainwash herself to not feel anger?

I feel like she will keep being this autistic girl forever for different reasons.She used to act emotionless because of her mother death,now she took away her emotions because of her dad actions.

>So, when she finally start to open herself she literally brainwash herself to not feel anger?
tf are you talking about? There is no brainwashing, there.

She used a spell that literally changed her point of views and emotions

Looking at these two pages together, i notice the style actually has changed a bit again.
In the old page, Jones looks a lot more emotionless

Anja never understood that it was simple, instictual lust to breed.

That was already a good chunk of time ago and has been undone. I really don't see how this is relevant to today's comic. Especially as in this case, she opened up and is what stemmed this flashback.

And it didn't really changed her point of view, rather, it put her anger, caused by what she was going through, on a separate part of herself.

That's not made by Tom is it? What makes this any more correct than if i were to upload such a recording to youtube myself?

It's the male hormones she's taking, messing with xir brain.

Buying what? What does that have to do with Annie approving/disapproving on what her parents did? Is she, upon hearing this story, supposed believe that her father DID in fact use some kind of mind control powers to steal away Surma and make Eglamore miserable? Or that her parents hated each other, the rest of the world, and even Annie because she was born solely out of their malice or something? She can disapprove of how Surma handled the breakup (it was a shitty way to do it) but the flashback wasn't about whether them hooking up was right or wrong or any moral reaffirmation of Tony OR Surma. Anja just wanted to tell Annie that her parents really were crazy about each other and that her dad didn't use some kind of strange power on her mom. They just really liked each other.

NOICE!

Tom said "annie has (region) accent"
Artist said "you mean like this voice clip of an author from (region)"
Tom said "yeah that"

Reading through this thread now, I think most people have forgotten that the impetus of this flashback wasn't about Anja convincing Annie that her old man was cool and actually a really swell guy.

It was to explain to her that her parents got together for reasons besides the 'tricks and manipulations' she burst into the room ranting and raving about. Anja probably doesn't care about excusing away Tony's issues as a father but she obviously does take offense at Annie's claim that the two didn't love each other or that Annie was born to parents who didn't love her when they chose to conceive her.

wtf i love Annie now.

>good
>look like a boy
If that's your penchant, so be it.

Kat's scottish.

SHE IS A FILTHY GYPSY!

Tomboys are a miracle of the universe you fool.
(other miracles include: spats, fluffy hair, brown (2D) girls, lonely Christmas cakes, underboob and shark teeth)

YES.

Kat is best boy.

Really wonder if Annie is gonna buy the story though. She may still think that there is no possible way they hocked up out of pure love.

That too.

They didn't. Surma just needed the D.

>Anja is hopelessly naive.
This is a good point. She got a crush on Donald when she was what, 13? She married what was maybe the first boy she ever liked. An unusually frictionless love life. What does she know about unbridled monkey lust?

You do not get it? Anja know it, she know it all too well. it is in her romani blood, seh was a slut from the moment she was born.

But she loved Donald, she loved her so much, and yet, deep down, she knew she couldn't keep the lust of her race in control, she knew that inevitably, she would hurt Donald, so she made a deal.

Through a magic pact, she transferred her lust to Surma, so she would never be tempted anymore, so she would remain faithfull to Donald.

"You are the most frigid woman I have ever seen, if anything it might do you good", Surma didn't need more to be convinced and agreed to the exchange.

Little did Anja knew this would end up costing the life of her very best friend.

To be fair, that is product of the situation, one that her dad himself helped perpetuate. she didn't have any doubts at first that she got them is because Tony was so full on autismo on her even "1-on-1", and THAT made her start thinking Jimmy Jims, Rey and other her people shitting on her dad might been correct.

It is hard to blame Annie for losing faith when her dad basically sabotages her attempts to believe in him and it is clear that she wanted to.

And that KAT who HATED him did a 180 on him were basically a confirmation that something was up, hence the freakout in the first place.

And the whole "Surma is always with her" thing means she can basically NEVER experience the "true" Tony herself because 3 is a crowd, the best she got was spying on him once.

I am surprise no one ever made a "it's always sunny in Philadelphia" edit of Anja telling Annie not to tell Reynard that story.

You're my brudda

Panel 1: Story's over Annie, you can stop masturbating now.

>panel 2: Almost... got it...

>panel 5: Oh for pete's sake... let me finish you dear. How something that undersexed came out of those two whoresluts is beyond me.

CHEATING APOLOGISTS BTFO

that expression conveys the emotion of frog

she IS a dyke