What the fuck? Is this real?

What the fuck? Is this real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UyWkHQ4KwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think THAT'S bad

Mystery Inc. got a lot of shit for its artstyle too tho.

But why, it looks great.

I don’t get why people hate the bottom one so much.

I caught a few episodes and it was really good.

Outside of Velma, it was angular but not that different from what came before. Be Cool looks like a MAD Scooby-Doo parody.

Pretty much this. This board seems to have a hard-on for artstyle to the point where they'd wade through actual shit if there's at least one waifu in the character designs.
BCSD is so much better than Mystery Inc. And they can actually tell a cohesive story most of the time without turning it into cartoon LOST.

The before was too sexy and animators are being influenced by Tumblr's puritan virtue-signaling. To fight the onslaught that is rule34 they try to make their new shows as unsexy as they can.
Unsurprisingly, this does not work.

Oh please, BCSD has the latest shit CalArts style, looks like some 5 year old having done a partial tracing of Rick and Morty.

And as for story, given that BCSD has nothing original of their own and just recyle 'le character quirks' from Mystery Inc, it's nothing but a pale imitation with shitty art.

No wonder it's already forgotten, truly a Scooby history footnote alongside Get A Clue.

Be Cool managed to make Daphne the best character, which is worthy of praise itself.

She's like a PG Francine.

LORD MOLDYBUTT

But the Scooby-Doo movies they're still making seem to contradict this.

Anything new is bad, anything old is cool. So when Mystery inc was new it was bad, but now that it's old, it's cool.

Why are their kneecaps on the back of their legs?

It's 'edgy'...

BCSD is secretly the best reboot show this decade.

>calls it CalArts
>looks more like a late 90s/early 2000s cartoons

being this much of a delusional paranoid fagot

it definitely is the funniest

Welcome to modern cartoons.

>top
pretentious soap opera taking advantage of an already existing brand, cause otherwise nobody would watch

>bottom
remains fateful to the property, while also being probably the funniest entry in a franchise that was always meant to be a comedy first

I was expecting McFarlane's Scooby Doo to have the same stock gestures like Family Guy but then I saw them doing multiple angled scenes.

No, OP, though I can see how you might be confused. Allow me to explain: these people are from what is called a "cartoon". Cartoons are a form of two-dimensional illustration which are "animated" by being filmed in sequences which give the illusion of movement to the characters represented. They are not actually real, though on occasion they may be representative of real people or events.

Hope that helps!

Yeah if you’re 4

so more mature than a Tumblr user

Wow this post was really pretentious

As if you had to state the obvious

>Family Guy = CalArts
stop ruining best meme you idiot child

MI is more shit tho

Kys contrarian scum

>doesn't like BASED BCSD
shame

MI was HEROES Season 4

BCSD is NuPPG without the pandering

>only a lorefag would call it pandering
pot meet kettle, you faggot

I said without the pandering of NuPPG you fucking idiot, you know, like the transgender pony metaphor and the donut steal oc in NuPPG,

>lorefag is not happy about cartoon having autistic lore in it
never knew lorefags were this autistic

What made Zombie Island so GOAT? The idea of "omg real monsters" had been done many times.

Is.... Is that real? Please someone tell me it's a parody.

Some eerie moments to give it some weight, and the general idea of them being older, down the hill, and struggling to get their groove back.

Your sentence literally makes no sense

>lorefag gets antsy that cartoon with no lore is better
what's not to get?

It was the first one. And it was executed well.

I never said any of that I just implied BCSD is NuPPG without pandering, which is true, I said without pandering because if I just said NuPPG it would imply it did have pandering, which it doesn’t. I’m not mad that it doesn’t have pandering (that’s the only good thing about it) I’m ticked off that it has NuPPG tier comedy

Simpsons has NuPPG comedy, even in the older seasons, yet no-one has a problem

Wtf everyone has a problem with that, both of the comedy is trash, one has a more tolerable art style, but still shitty jokes so both shouldn’t be watched unless your a simpsonfag or doofag

Mystery Incorporated is easily my favorite piece of Scooby media overall, and I've been a fan of the franchise my whole life. That said, Be Cool's issues lie solely in the artstyle, because the writing is funny and the animation is actually a lot more involved than the designs themselves imply.

Nothing really wrong with either, if you prefer your Scooby episodic and comedic then Be Cool is probably your go-to 2010s series. The modern Direct-to-DVDs are all rock-solid too.

>older seasons
You’ve never watched anything before season 20 have you

yeah, from retards that love cal arts and HAFNIM. fuck off

What the ever loving nigger shit is this

This.
The artstyle in my opinion really screws up the delivery of jokes. Fix the artstyle and upgrade Daphne from dumbass back to Damsel in Distress and you got a new WNSD

Only a mouthbreather would dislike the art direction in Mystery Inc.

The backgrounds, character designs, lighting effects, animation, everything was stellar.

This is pretty try hard level of comedy, not Steven Universe level, but still pretty try hard nonetheless

Where have you been? We have known about this change for the longest.

>art direction is great
too bad the story isn't the same

both are made to be comedies

season 5 says hello

>the last temptation of homer
>boy-scoutz 'n the hood
>bart gets an elephant
>lady bouvier's lover
and the trend continued, you ding dong

>nazi robots
only the wack-E xD retards find that funny

All of those were good episodes that didn’t focus on anything lame like puppets or paper basketball or a majority if not the entire episode you sweaty schlong

>or a majority
For*

Sum clips

>Edgy
oh man the memes

Man, he REALLY was butthurt about the whole Megas incident, wasn't he?

Did they not learn their lesson of lame exaggerated Mystery Machine transformations from Get a Clue?

>truly a Scooby history footnote alongside Get A Clue
Uh no, at least Be Cool didn't look like the abomination that Get a Clue was. And was just overall much better than that.

Except in artstyle

What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=-UyWkHQ4KwE

my point still stands, as early back as season 5, Simpsons has careened downward with the NuPPG humor

I like how the cyclops approving noded.

Person defending Be Cool.
It's crap. End of.
That's why it was cancelled.
Here's your "you".
Crappy artstyle, crappy characterizations. A cheap and poor version of Mystery Inc.
It's gone, you're a retard.
Get ready for new series Scooby Doo: Guess Who? and fuck off.

Not even close, NuPPG tries to hard to be relavent to kids, that’s zombie simpsons, classic simpsons was witty

>he negates Simpsons doing 90s references during the 90's
explain that, you dumbfuck

>crappy artstyle
cant disagree

>it's crap
>crappy characterizations
you mean MI right?

>cheap and poor version of MI
MI is shit on its own, watta u doin

Why is Velma not cute and frumpy looking anymore?

It literally was a parody.

I said trying too hard to be relevant TO KIDS, Simpsons was just doing it because it was satire and it was legit what was going on at the time, not to mention it was actually funny you twat

>implying Simpsons doing 90's references during the 90's weren't for kids
okay retard, just stop before you make yourself look more like a dipshit

>thinking BCSD isn’t crap
Wew lad, this must be a new wave of Olympic level mental gymnastics

lorefag please, no-one cares about your heroes-laden ass bonanza

It’s not even about lore anymore, regardless if you view it as a hardcore scoobyfag or a first time watcher you can clearly see it’s not funny and absolutely shit tier

his point wasn't it was good or not, his point was Simpsons since season 5 did that too

>he's asspained so he results to (you)
shame, you had me going for a while; you dongus

>"it's shit"
>"why?"
>"it just is"
same can be said about Big Mouth and Teen Titans Go!

>he (you)s
he lost the argument

The only Scooby worth watching is Mystery Inc.

OH FUCK THEY'RE IDENTICAL

God that art and fluid aimation makes me want to drool, it's so good. How much money went into these?

First impression is looking at the art style, that's probably why. Aside from the art the show is kinda decent.

Oh lord they are

Fucking magical