Transformers general

Memory stick edition

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/Ultra_Magnus_(G1)/IDW_Generation_1_continuity#The_original_Magnus
k-she-rambles.tumblr.com/post/33973061818/dear-transformers-fandom-why-jazzprowl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope Unicron destroys IDW Earth, Cybertron, and all the colonies, ending the IDW continuity and destroying the Hasbro Shared Universe.

Posting the reading order because someone is bound to ask for it at some point.

I'm down for the end of the shared universe but I honestly would hate if they just ended the continuity altogether. There would be so little time to wrap every plot thread up. That being said, a soft reboot would be welcomed.

Who would you want as your husband(s) Sup Forums? For me, its the waves.

The waves are the only right choice.
Shockwave:
>will protect your home from invaders
>can probably bake
>G1 is the most moe Decepticon
>can create just about any doomsday device for when you've finally had enough of mankind
>giant mono-boob

Soundwave:
>knows how to raise children and is good with kids
>can play music anytime
>can read your emotions so miscommunication will never be an issue
>cool yet cutesy

The cons though,
Shockwave:
>Can't shoot for shit so your house will always be successfully invaded anyways

Soundwave:
>has the potential to go full yandere and send Ravage after you if you ever betray him.

Nah, Ravage had to split.

>Soundwave, the kids are being bullied
>"Negative: the kids were being bullied."
>... Soundwave, where's Ravage?
>"Out."

DELETE THIS BITCH.

>Forming a giant snugglepile with Soundwave and the kids
>Never leaving the bed again

I love this artist. It's very Sanrio-esque and she manages to make robots look like cute marshmallows.

yeah i want a epic finale for it.

>They find the Knights
>Fight the Galactic Council
>really unite everyone in the process
>peace at last.

done.

reboot.

And last but not least,
>Optimus Prime is finally happy and the last panel is him smiling under that faceplate
He deserves a vacation for the rest of his life.

True

I want someone to tell Optimus that Megatron got away and living a happier life in another dimension first.

What was meant by this?

Its called "Halloween"

For the dense one last thread that needed to be spoon feed like a motherfucker. The original Ultra Magnus has appeared in comics:
tfwiki.net/wiki/Ultra_Magnus_(G1)/IDW_Generation_1_continuity#The_original_Magnus
>Comics listed: MTMTE #19/Autocracy #2, #8-#12/Monstrosity #4, #10-#12

Reminder that Michael Bay was following the source material

The last time I was here (2 or 3 years ago?) we were getting official comics of Kreo Megatron in lingerie. What have you idiots done?

What the FUCK was meant by this

What's up with Jazz's curse of being disarmed all the time?!

>brotherly love

>Last 4 Transformer Generals hitting past post limits
Damn, got to commend you Sup Forums. Didn't think you had it in you.

i unironically like the 3rd

Why hasn't any other of Blaster's usual cassette characters made an appearance yet in the IDWverse. So far, besides Rewind, we got Ramhorn in the pre-war era and the NAIL Playback who was retroactively made an autobot cassette in the Marvel UK comics. Guess the closest for now will be the variant cover to Spotlight Blaster.

Steeljaw is a crew member on the Lost Light. He fought an oversized Overkill.

So what will be the final thing to make Optimus snap in IDW?

Who will be the first to be made an example of as a result of it? There are plenty of Decepticons who are just asking for it, not to mention Slide and Pyra Magna.

>Who will be the first to be made an example of as a result of it?
Galvatron was the 1st

So they'll rebuild him as a headmaster.

it was confirmed that wasn't written as a result of Titans Return, just a freak coincidence.

Doesn't count, Optimus hasn't snapped just yet.

I'm pretty sure the whole "Prowl's influence thanks to combining" thing has been forgotten about though.

If/when Prime does snap, I'm hoping he does a reverse Megatron and go Shattered Glass route.

Or at the very least, he should be more like Superman from the Injustice series (or more so).

>Doesn't count
>I'm pretty sure
didn't know we were talking to John Barber himself here.

>people have the nerve to give pri.e shit for killing megatron and sentinel after this

I like all the movies more or less but the third is the one i can say straight up good

Has Laserbeak and Buzzsaw been depicted in their motorcycle alt-modes on panel yet?

We need more high quality Transformer stop motion projects.

>Being right all the time
Prowl is best boy

>RIDFIB

>What have you idiots done?
having fun with continuity

>D

But Prowl's not even in the Bay movies.

My writing hand is not good today, or yesterday, or the day before.

Tomorrow's another day

Arcee looks pissed.

"Why do I have to do this?"
"It's boring now that Jhiaxus is dead."
"My butt hurts."
"Which Autobot is that again?"

Transformers First Strike Preview

Can you try posting a version that's at least from this month

Not that user but here's the updated version.

>Kup knows Alanis Morissette
lol

Dawww Kup feeling left out.

Sucks action man comic didn't work out it was the only other hasbro comic i liked instead of transformers.

Same, actually. The only other movie I still enjoy is the first but that mainly has to do with nostalgia. Nothing in the franchise will EVER top the hype for that first movie.

Have to disagree. I only like 3's third act. The stuff before it was a slog.

I honestly can't remember the last time an organic tried to hit on a bot that wasn't in disguised.

I haven't seen DotM since the theaters but that's I how remember it too.

>Action Man hitting on Trapbot
Ian has great taste and would love the Legends Universe.

Seriously all the love for the 3rd movie is solely abased off that 3rd act. The human bits are just as awful as any other one.

Reminder that UK Grimlock likes rickrolling

I really hope that the Revolutionaries stay around as a group for awhile. I think it's the perfect human/cybertron ratio for a book. And the only OC is Mayday with Blackrock and Centurion coming from Marvel lore.

>Jazz/Prowl
FUCKING
WHY

I like Blackrock and the changes they made to his character.

>cop
>black guy

Forbidden love

BEST BOY

There is a reason why every Transformers comic have inteviews pages? All use the same resource.

It's because they're all going to be in the same TPB.

Prime bringing the good message

What a wholesome hero.

I'll damn make sure we get to do it again.

HRNG. Beast Wars Megatron is so cute in these comics.
Small. Cute.

Ians type is dangerous girls I guess. First Dr.X and now Arcee.

Also, Ian needs to join Barbers main book as a permanent human ally. He's too good to shove away. The fact that nobody ever complains about him means he may just be the best human companion in TF in general.

>The fact that nobody ever complains about him means
IDW Action Man is what they wanted Spike to be when he reappeared as a "secret agent man" with Jimmy Pink.
>he may just be the best human companion in TF in general.
That is not Dirk Manus. Best smuggler in the sector and turned out to be an alright father. He did name his daughter after his ship after all.

>Dirk really did get Ms.Faireborne in the end
Damn. IDW Dirk when?

Here's an explanation for the popularity of Jazz / Prowl:

k-she-rambles.tumblr.com/post/33973061818/dear-transformers-fandom-why-jazzprowl

>IDW Dirk when?
maybe, IDW has depicted human-like aliens before. But I would prefer if Thundercracker's holo avatar was Dirk instead. Cracker can play if off by saying it's the main character in his newest screenplay.

>Thundercracker's holo avatar was Dirk instead

That would be fucking perfect.

>Post Warriors United story
>Sue goes to the Legends World
>Headmaster Kup still has Cy-gar addiction
>Helps Kup overcome PTSD
>Becomes Kup's new Targetmaster
Flint must be one proud grandpa.

I feel TC would use Marissa or Chuckles as his holo-avatar.
Could you imagine if he picked Marissa as his holo-avatar and represents her in a dress or something like her G1 space suit? Do you think she would get pissed/embarrassed.

I still don't see it.

This is the users headcanon for the most part. The only actual explanation they offered for why it exploded as a ship was die to some fanfic writer.

I still can't see the appeal in this ship at all.

>Not really into Sakamoto's fanservice depiction of females
>Much more interested in his G1,Car Robots and Beast War continuity tie-ins.
It's mind boggling that he is essentially continuing Japanese G1

>Not Silverstreak/Prowl for some weird self-fucking fetish

I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE NOTICED IT AS WELL. I don't even think those are all the times he's had his arm ripped off in this continuity either.

That seems like something IDW Prowl would be into.

>Shaoshao Li from Kiss Player is still cop partners with Hot Rod 15 years later.
It will never be forgotten eh?

You know what frustrates me?
The premise of Kiss Players is actually cool and fun. Human girls are partnered up with a robot and assist their robot buddy in battle through power ups(you could easily change it from kisses to literally anything else). If it wasn't a fanservice bog I could imagine a lot of people liking it, especially with all the girls jnvested in this franchise. I'm sure plenty of thrm have always wanted to be a Cybertronians sidekick.

It would also be a great opportunity to give Decepticons human sidekicks for once.

tl;dr

BELEATE DIS!!!1!!

The toyline only had like 6 figures released under the banner. I just really wished the Alternator/Binaltech line and subline lasted a little longer. Especially if they kept the diecast metal parts

>Why would anyone complain about fembots if they looked like this