Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37892138
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

IT'S OVER! DRUMPF HAS LOST LMAOOOOO

You have a link?

The game is rigged.

I like how Comey has destroyed any credibility he had left. Democrats, Republicans, even FBI agents hate him now.

wow, its literally nothing

LAND OF THE FREEEEEE AND THE HOOOOOME OF THE BRAAAAAAVE!!!!

(USA most cucked confirmed)

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37892138

Democrats will be back loving him and will ride this wave like your gf rides BBC all the way till Tuesday.

Hrc landslide confirmed, USA cucked beyond a repair.

It debunks Styx and other loonies.

MADAME PRESIDENT

>Five different investigations into the Clintons were under way, including Clinton Foundation.

>NYPD has all 650.000 email duplicates

>Apparently Republican lawmakers have them too

>5 foreign countries reportedly hacked into them

Fair to say, the mails are going to leak tomorrow, if not earlier.

Gay threadly reminder number 14 that nobody likes Hillary.

Jokes on you Kraut. I don't have a gf.

and not enough time for people to check them and get the word out in case they find something truly incriminating

well played fbi

It's over.

ISNT IT FUNNY???

No joke's literally on you and your country for the next 4 years.

>"Do you want the total war with Russia? Fuck it, I don't care actually, I am a woman! See you dying on the beaches again" - HRC

Meh. Won't change much, the damage of being put under investigation is already done. And no one seriously thought she'd be held responsible for it even if they found more evidence. She's untouchable and this just proves it.

Well he sais, she may get impeached after the election

Damage has already been done.

>No criminality in Clinton emails
The FBI didn't say that, though.

Does this mean the coup has failed?

Unfortunately the damage is almost completely undone. The non-red pilled masses will simply believe she's innocent.

God help us then. Now we are truly lost.

BUT SHE DINDU NUFFIN! SHE A GOOD GIRL!
- James b comey

Probably that Comey is going to see his wife and children on Wednesday alive and not in a blue bag.

It means they reviews only Hillary's emails and found no reason to prosecute her, based on only her emails. There's still a lot of work to do, the Clinton Foundation is the main focus here.

BBC is projecting their bias as usual.

The FBI mentioned they dropped the charges on her email server, but they're still investigating the Clinton Foundation.

You under-estimate the power of weaponized autism.

Comey backed out due to intimidation.
Wait for next wikileaks update and probably a Russian upload.

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

Trump gets nominated
>we beat Jeb we've won the election
>kek wills it
>president elect la
>look at Trump, what stamina
>we go again! xD

Hillary overtakes Trump in the polls
>Coming from behind is the sign of a true president
>Trump will rape in the debates la

Hillary wins the debates
>she cheated, we still won all these polls we rigged
>Bernie supporters still won't vote for Hillary after what she said

Bernie comes out in support of Hillary
>Assange will do us a favour

Media doesn't care about any of the leaks
>they're letting shillary win
>c-cucks
>its still on as long as Trump doesn't fuck up too badly

Trump tapes get released
>b-but Trump said winning is easy
>the FBI will do us a favour
>b-big Comey with the last minute indictment
>i-it's not over yet

Hillary found innocent
>dems won't turn up on election day
>the polls are rigged

Hillary wins the election
>g-getting nominated was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>2020 is our year la

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four months to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Bill O'Reilly

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Ronald Reagan

Friendly reminder that Donald Trump said "this does not slip" to his colleagues after beating Jeb Bush in the primaries when the Republicans were in the driving seat to win their first presidential election in 8 years, before he literally slipped to let Hillary win a debate, resulting in defeat, before they threw away a 3 point lead in Ohio, meaning that Trump went into the election day with a mathematical chance of winning the presidency but with no hope of winning it whatsoev

>write and receive emails on illegal private server
>try to delete any traces left (also criminal)
>Podesta emails leaked
>DoJ boss is bff with Podesta brothers
>"no criminalty here :^)

Trump is the last hope to drain the swarm of those corrupt vermin

This. This shit has to end.

It's probably good for Trump because the people already think she's guilty and now are even more angry she could be getting away with it.

>Trusting the forecast of an AI
>The most advanced AI on the planet is dumber than a house fly still.

Please, keep believing little drumpfkin.

Preach

DISAPPOINTED

WTF

>Please, keep believing little drumpfkin.

Don't you realise how stupid you sound?

Yeah, it's really all we can do short of grabbing the pitchforks

It's over

Does CNN have any shred of Credibility left among non-Conditioned Normies?

No, No it does not.

can you think for yourself asshole? you are the reason this board turns to shit. fucking b tire thread

It means pol is made up of fucking worthless blue collar uneducated hicks. God fucking dammit we keep telling you fucbois to calm down but y'all never listen.

Eat shit and die this Tuesday you autists

that the fbi guy that sent out the email was just trying to fuck with the election with face shit that all it means he is a republican idiot that has probably been payed buy one of Trumps supporters to do this Trump would have payed him his self but he is so broke he could not afford it

>house flies can play Go

THIS

you faggot
learn to sage

Were they paid again?

I'm down to spend 8 hours plus searching through them if/when they leak.

This tb h she's won now lmao

Nah. The normies don't vote early. Only hardcore republitards do. And Latino Surge cancelled out any hopes of Chump winning.

RAPE THE VANKA 2016

Just thought I'd remind you that Russia has a smaller economy than Italy and USA beat Italy in a war like 60 years ago.

It would literally be awful if we go to war with them but it would be an incredibly easy victory.

Not necessarily. Now you'll just have a shit ton of people pissed off because she got away with it and will make sure to vote.

what, u mean it was literally nothing

wow who knew

Next logical step...

Obama: Since the FBI says there's nothing and in order to heal the nation, I pardon hillary for anything she's done from birth to now.

President Hillary... it's only fair that I pardon all of my employees.

Every other america.... screwed again.

The world except america... obama and hillary show great leadership.

They should report Trump's lies as fact? That would give them credibility in your view?

>incredibly easy victory
Are you literally retarded?

FBI boss doesn't want to do career suicide, or actual 'suicide'.

That's actually possibly a good thing. Anyone who thinks she's guilty already knows about it, anyone who doesn't wouldn't accept it even with evidence so no votes will change.
Now add to that, Obongo can pardon her if necessary, so waiting until he's out of office would be their best bet for arresting her even if they have to wait for her to become president.

War against the Russian aggressors

I don't see why this is a bad thing. We need a Jo Cox moment to lure lefties into complacency.

AWWOOO

>bombshell with 2 days left > bombshell with 11 days left

This story dominates for the next 2 days. Get rekt, fagts.

Going to war with Russia is an easy victory? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

NO ONE CARES ARJUN

MADAME PRESIDENT
MADAME PRESIDENT
MADAME PRESIDENT

>Trusting Hillary
>The First Woman President is literally a Satanic child rapist human trafficker

Please, keep shilling nerd virgin.

War from the Russian perspective means landing a pre-emptive nuclear strike.

It doesn't matter if they get demolished in a conventional war or if they walk out their bunkers to see a nuclear wasteland from the retaliation. It's their only card, and they'll play it if they are pushed into a corner.

Do you think the US could ever be the same if even only a few warheads make it through our defenses? Clearly Russia doesn't want war, all the blame would be on Washington and failed diplomacy for bungling things. States would secede and America as we know it would end.

Why would nukes be used you fucking idiot? You're too young to remember but Russia fought like 5 wars in the past 20 years with no nukes.

Yeah Reagan and Bush sr and bush jr did

>USA beat

Lol. No. You didn't. Italy lost as soon as it got involved in Africa.

Trump gets nominated
>we beat Jeb we've won the election
>kek wills it
>president elect la
>look at Trump, what stamina
>we go again! xD

Hillary overtakes Trump in the polls
>Coming from behind is the sign of a true president
>Trump will rape in the debates la

Hillary wins the debates
>she cheated, we still won all these polls we rigged
>Bernie supporters still won't vote for Hillary after what she said

Bernie comes out in support of Hillary
>Assange will do us a favour

Media doesn't care about any of the leaks
>they're letting shillary win
>c-cucks
>its still on as long as Trump doesn't fuck up too badly

Trump tapes get released
>b-but Trump said winning is easy
>the FBI will do us a favour
>b-big Comey with the last minute indictment
>i-it's not over yet

Hillary found innocent
>dems won't turn up on election day
>the polls are rigged

Hillary wins the election
>g-getting nominated was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>2020 is our year la

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four months to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Bill O'Reilly

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Ronald Reagan

Friendly reminder that Donald Trump said "this does not slip" to his colleagues after beating Jeb Bush in the primaries when the Republicans were in the driving seat to win their first presidential election in 8 years, before he literally slipped to let Hillary win a debate, resulting in defeat, before they threw away a 3 point lead in Ohio, meaning that Trump went into the election day with a mathematical chance of winning the presidency but with no hope of winning it whatsoev

Reminder: USA got beat by chink farmers

This just proves things are as corrupt as Trump said and as we already knew.

DRAIN SWAMP

(Posting this from an untracable IP for obvious reasons)

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign over in DC. The campaign is literally falling apart.

The latest statement by FBI just made Trump and Pence go full panic / damage control made as this was "our" last hope.

Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisers are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight.

He will not admit to losing against Hillary. He will continue to say that the election was "rigged" against him for years to come.

He knows he'll bomb in the elections, he knows his poll numbers are bad, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck out before it crashes and burns.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I came here

USA went and defeated Germany, Italy, and Japan all at once in the same amount of time it took Russia to defeat Chechnya.

Russia hasn't been relevant or powerful since 1917.

> States would secede and America as we know it would end.

I'd actually like that desu.

I'd love the 13 Colonies to come back to UK. Texas can be it's own thing. California it's own thing as well. Middle American can rename itself the Central United States.

Yeah, fuck the USA.

it's no criminality, only politics.

>copying Sup Forums edits

Shame on you. I can do that as well.

isn't there 2 investigations?
>Clinton Emails.
and
>Clinton foundation(which is still ongoing).

It's hilarious, the youtube comment section is actually worse than Sup Forums.

>usa defeated germany

oh im lauffin

So you think they would rather have their entire country removed from existence in a nuclear holodomor than what ever Clinton will do to them?

You watch too many fucking movies brah

>states would secede

Southerner here. This will NEVER happen. After the Yankee jewery in 1865, we are united forever, for better or worse.

Along with British Empire, which was Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, South Africa.. You know, 1/3rd of the entire planet, along with Russia and various other states.

It's amazing the kind of 'liberties' the media takes with the truth.

Comey's statement was that the FBI will not be changing its recommendation in July not to pursue charges.

That, in no way, is equivalent to saying there is no evidence of criminality in the emails.

You sound like a remainfag. Prepare for a second round of butthurt.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen years worth of tax payments in his hands without paying the government.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the tax returns and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any voting infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each tax return and put them in a bag and started to say the total owed amount, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

7 is the most powerful magical number

I tell ya what boys. Um err, see, now you brought me in, I’m… I’m wellin up, right… What you gotta realize is – we’re… we’re five percent clear. I’ve been on the Trump Train for near enough twenty months. I moved to New York City, and I’ve seen Paulie, I’ve seen Perry, and I’ve seen McCainy, right? This is the first time… the first time I’ve ever seen anything like what I’ve seen this campaign. This campaign is just… unbelievable, man. And I mean that, Paulie. This is… with all due respect, Paulie… *dropped item in studio* loved you to bits. Loved you to bits. But I tell ya something – Stone, Lewandowski, and all the boys, err arr err are puttin it on the next level. And it shows in the election polls, we’re now… we’re now five… we’re now… hold on a minute… we’re now five percent clear. Five percent clear. I went to Alabama. I went to Texas… I, I’ve… brought my son up… when he was, he was in school – oh, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon, and I stuck… I stuck by my guns, said ‘listen sunshine: wear the elephant, wear the red we’ll… wear the elephant, wear the red, we will come through.’ And all of a sudden, my son’s turned around to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye – and turned around and said to me ‘dad? Dad?!’… Amazing! Absolutely amazing! He’s seen candidates, he’s seen class candidates like Paulie, like… ugh, honest to God… Now, tell me - you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance at winning the presidency, Paulie. And this is, this is… this is… this.. I was… I grew up with you, Paulie. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the presidency. Please.

>Imagine being born in a Red State

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in a Red State, but in USA, and STILL choosing to support the Republicans

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the Democrats, THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in a Red State, but not even being born in a Blue State, or even the USA. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the USA, and out of all the parties in USA and the world, you decide to support the Republicans

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following Democrats or a Third Party, but not fucking Republicans. Utterly irrelevant as a party. Even their own candidates takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

it means it's all bought and paid for

Trump can get the most votes, he can win over the people, he can legitimately win this election.
But Hillary will still be President. They'll make sure of it.

So uh, anybody notice that today we also found out that Congress and Trump have been leaked the 650k e-mails? Gee, wonder if that has any connection to this. Surely not, right?