Lets write down Mr President Donald Trumps victory speech

Lets write down Mr President Donald Trumps victory speech.

I'll start :

My fellow americans

RIGGED

NEO-CONFEDERACY

RADICAL
ISLAMIC
TERRA

ANIME

bigly

YUGE
U
G
E

CONCEDE

Banach space

Hillary

fuck niggers

Everyone type in the chat "Alex is a stupid nigger"

Shitbags

TRUMPTASTIC

BILLIONS

I won't accept

BELIEVE

the jews

TREMENDOUS

fuck you losers and fuck america

I will lock her up.

China

EVIL EMPIRE HAS FALLEN!

Hillary wins.

I'm a fat orange.

big league

ISIS

Wrong

sick of winning

Folks

Tremendous

I lost BIGLY

delete same fags

muh six trillion

I am the senate

My fellow Americans, rigged neo-confederacy radical islamic terror! Anime bigly, YUGE conced banach space hillary. Fuck niggers. Everyone type in the caht "alex is a stupid nigger". Shitbags, TRUMPTASTIC BILLIONS; i wont accept. Believe, the jews tremendous fuck you losers and fuck america! I will lock her up! China, evil empire has fallen! Hillary wins? Im a fat orange, big league.

Thanks Sup Forums for your support

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. “Mankind.” That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom… Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!”