World of Warcraft: Dark Riders Storytime

Happy BlizzCon, Sup Forums! To celebrate, let's read some WoW comics!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJr3dXZfcg
youtube.com/watch?v=QsZ9xkVQ_Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=TcZyiYOzsSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=jSJr3dXZfcg

youtube.com/watch?v=QsZ9xkVQ_Vs

youtube.com/watch?v=TcZyiYOzsSw

Gotta say, I'm pretty hype for both things

We need a WoW sequel. I've always wanted Azeroth to be set a few billion years in the future

Speaking as a man who hasn't kept up with WoW since Legion came out...

...What.

Blizzard already has Starcraft for all their sci-fi needs, so I'm not sure they'd be very interested in exploring that.

Then they should give us a Starcraft MMO.

The best part is that nobody predicted WoW Classic, it came as a total surprise to everyone (pretty much because everyone had already lost hope of it ever happening, but still)

Yeah, there aren't many sci-fi MMOs when you really think about it, and most of them are ship sims. Not sure how you'd make the Zerg playable but still.

What happened in Legion that leads to this expansion though? Like, I'm actually trying to look stuff up but I'm not really finding anything.

They haven't released the last Legion patch yet, so shit could still happen.

Aw man. I hate it when I finally find both the artifact and the man that I'm searching for, only to have him decapitated by a scythe and the object taken right in front of me.

Muh boy's all grown up! Got worried he was completely changed for a second. He's looking a little like Brad Pitt here. Fuck I'm so hype, this expac looks like it's hitting me in all the right places. How would the Classic thing even work though? Are they just going to open up a whole new client or?

What I really liked about Legion was how it incorporated a lot from other media. I'm glad they ignored Med'an.

That's always the worst.

It probably will be another client, yeah.

>I'm glad they ignored Med'an
Same desu

>Priest vs Mage pvp
Priest better watch his fucking mouth, hes a counterspell lockout away from eating the nuke of his life.

Fuck, I didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I am. Thanks for storytiming for us, man.

No problem, user. If I have the time I'll storytime the Horde GN as well!