What is the most beautiful episode of the Boondocks?

What is the most beautiful episode of the Boondocks?

That painting episode.

The Passion of Reverend Ruckus

Watching this episode is what made me pose the question. While I can't think of any episodes that had a more heartfelt moment than this, I wondered if any episode was drawn or portrayed more beautifully than this. The Christmas elpisode comes to mind, especially with the dark snowy backgrounds and (what I always thought of as) Peanuts-esque piano music.
Speaking of, I realize there are many parallels and parodies of Peanuts through the Boondocks, but were some of the aforementioned songs a part of that?

No one, the ambiance of that show is very dark, an exaggerated version of IRL where only awful things happens who make you lose faith on humanity.
I can't remember any nice things on this show, everyones are assholes with mean intentions and violent or dramatic events constantly happens.

And then it crossed over with the real world.

Jasmine wasn't an asshole. And there wasn't anything mean about graffitiying that picture in

Agree, this episode is perfect, also Bob Ross is a nece touch

Before watching The Boondocks:
>"Great... Somebody made 'Niggers: The Animated Series.'"

After watching The Boondocks:
>"Nigga, u jus hatin, feel me? Das why you ain't never gon' have no paper, ain't never gon' no bitches, u feel me?"

So you became everything the show made fun of and railed against?
Congratulations, you a nigga. You an ignorant mothafucka.

This or the MLK episode. That first season was fucking amazing.

You read? congratulations..Yanawmeen

>that one episode where thugnificent congratulated Huey for reading

The Passion of Reverend Ruckus.

Was that Robert and his wife, or was it Huey's and Riley's parents?

AYY SQUEEZE IT NIGGA

I don't need a quality season or any highgroud moral lessons or anything to be impressed. I see a kickball episode that plays out like a cross between a classic samurai film and a shounen fighter, I watch.

Then just watch Shaolin Soccer, dingus

Hi Mr Enter

The MLK episode if only for that rant at the end

>I'm goin' to Canada

It's too bad the mic was mounted to the podium, otherwise that would've been the perfect line to drop the mic

It was nice to know that under all the cynicism and shit, Huey is still a kid and still doesn't fully comprehend what the phrase "the world isn't fair" actually means. I think it's important to show that deep down people like Huey are just as human as the rest of us.

You read? congratulations..Yanawmeen

The later

Literally NONE of this can be applied to the first season, and that's why everything about season 2 and onwards blows major dick

>Yanawmeen
"yadida mean" to quote from Keak Da Sneak song "Super Hyphy"
Yadida mean (Fo sho)
Know what I mean (Fo sheezy)

Visually speaking, the kickball episode.

Fried Chicken Flu

> nono man, this is buffalo, say it with me, BUFF-A-LOW

the Obama impersonation kills me every time
>Things are going to be fine
>For us

I am in uh a bunker with plenty of food and uh water to last several lifetimes.

>and that's why everything about season 2 and onwards blows major dick
such a shit opinion

the only bad season is Season 4 because it's a series of unfortunate events with no rhyme or reason and the characters are just thrown into them

This. While you could say that the series got a bit sillier with 2 and 3, it was still tightly written compared to 4 where they were just straight up parodies. Fucking Breaking Bad, but with Robert and the boys, fucking seriously?

The one where Huey ruins Christmas. The adventures of black Jesus.

So was this Grandad and his wife or the boy's parents? Also, does it ever explain why they had to go live with Grandad?

the one with the gay rapper. First episode I remember watching. That scene where Riley confronts him and he lies to his face about his sexuality so Riley would feel better was heartbreaking in a way

I remember the premise being that their parents died for unexplained reasons. A shame that was never covered.

The Color Ruckus

passion of reverend ruckus, beautiful ending song, and both funny and poignant.

im gessing it was an event that huey witnessed, or could have prevented. it would explain his more cynical nature.

I always wanted to know more about that agent who was following huey.

Huey is just a robot in the other seasons.

Yanawmeen, you read nigga?, congratulations my little nigga, Yanawmeen