CLINTON CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES!

washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-director-comey-says-agency-wont-recommend-charges-over-clinton-email/2016/11/06/f6276b18-a45e-11e6-ba59-a7d93165c6d4_story.html

You called us shills. You said we were crazy. But you all decided to listen to looney toons characters like Alex Jones and Milo Yiannopoulos believing that Hillary was guilty of the high crime of HAVING EMAILS!

HAHAHAHAHA! #ImWithHer

Fuck

Shes not cleared of all charges you ignoramus.

Are you blissfully unaware of the other three investigations into her? lmao

committing crimes then telling your friends to say no one did anything wrong and then to call us crazy is actually unlwaful you know ?

she was never charged with anything numb nuts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HILLARY DINDU NUFFIN

This is just going to make people hate her more.

Proof?

The retards that think investigations are the same as criminal charges have a vote that is equal to mine.
There is a chance they drive cars and have kids.
I want them dead.

>madame president

Its over Sup Forums

You are still shills. How much does CTR pay you?

Comey is playing you Shills like a fiddle! He wants you and Obama to relax. No worries. Nothing to pardon here mista Obama. Hahahah Hillary fucked. Libs so desperate they are overlooking the language Comey used. Haha this is glorious

>clinton email
>clinton foundation
pick one

FUCK OFF HILLSHILL.

You snakes will really regret this open and bold display of corruption when people are going to say enough is enough.

B..but surely the NYPD will get her.

Fucking tiny handed trumptards.

Cleared my ass. She wasn't cleared. It's one man's opinion not to indict on one of the FIVE investigations.

>HAHAHAHAHA!
Hillary Clinton In 2013: “I Would Like To See People Like Donald Trump Run; They’re Honest & Can’t Be Bought”

Well congratulations Hillary supporters, CTR, all you all. I guess we don't see eye to eye on all the issues in this crazy world. But you all won and I wish you all the best of luck running this great nation of ours, the USA.

>You are still shills. How much does CTR pay you?

I heard they get paid about $3.50

Sup Forums STATUS:

Not rekt

Rekt

Really Rekt

Tyrannosaurus Rekt

Cash4Rekt.com

Grapes of Rekt

Ship Rekt

Rekt markes the spot

Caught rekt handed

The Rekt Side Story

Singin' In The Rekt

Painting The Roses Rekt

Rekt Van Winkle

Parks and Rekt

Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King

Star Trekt

The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air

A Game of Rekt

Rektflix

Rekt it like it's hot

RektBox 360

The Rekt-men

School Of Rekt

I am Fire, I am Rekt

Rekt and Roll

Professor Rekt

Catcher in the Rekt

Rekt-22

Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince

Great Rektspectations

Paper Scissors Rekt

RektCraft

This can't be happening right now. Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken tendies and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken tendies out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the FBI investigation results. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck isn't she in jail? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Clinton to be arrested so we can remove the evil in our government. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought the new emails would nail her once and for all????? This is so fucked.

>19th dimensional Candyland
riiiiiiiiiiiiight

More then half of these are garbage.
Try harder next time , throwing "Rekt" into everything doesn't make it funny faggot

It's funny because the media WILL spin this as Hillary not being a criminal, they WILL push this across all forums including msm, Youtube, social media, everywhere as if she's clear of everything, totally innocent, and there's nothing Sup Forums can do. This is the last topic of the election, nothing else matters, it would take a nuclear bomb dropped to even make the mainstream. The next 48 hours will be dominated by this news.

If you're of a sound mind, you'd realize that the FBI likely found more instances of breaching national security, BUT because it wasn't INTENTIONAL, she gets off scot free. Due to this letter, we will all forget the 99% certainty at least 5 countries hacked her private email server, the voter and campaign fraud, everything for the next 48 hours.

And the country will swing hard to the left. It's just enough time for word to get around, and the momentum will fire strong into election day for Hillary. It's the one piece of good news (truly it's just removal of bad news, not good news) that will rev up Hillary supporters just in time for election.

All we can hope for now is that normies forget to turn on their tv tomorrow night after work.

You know, I'd say that the most ironic thing about all this shit is that when the case was re-opened, the liberals turned their backs on Comey, a complete 180 after praising him back in July for choosing not to indict. They called him a hack, not to be trusted, that he should resign.

Personally, I'm starting to agree with them now. No turning back now, libs. Are you faggots going to turn around again and call Comey the pinnacle of justice?