ATTENTION RETARDS: THERE ARE MULTIPLE INVESTIGATIONS

THIS IS A TACTIC TO GIVE THE MEDIA A CLOSING TALKING POINT "SHES INNOCENT"

THEY EMAIL INVESTIGATION AND CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION ARE COMPLETELY SEPARATE

THE CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION IS WORSE AND STILL UNDERWAY

GET ON FUCKING TWITTER WE NEED TO MEME BACK "SHE IS STILL UNDER A SECOND INVESTIGATION"

GET TO THE BATTLE STATIONS, THIS WAS PLANNED

EMERGENCY EMERGENCY DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-06/doug-band-accuses-chelsea-using-clinton-foundation-money-pay-her-wedding
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/02/fbis-clinton-foundation-investigation-now-very-high-priority-sources-say.html
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/fox-news-apologizes-for-falsely-reporting-that-clinton-faces-indictment/2016/11/04/8fd56f20-a2b7-11e6-8d63-3e0a660f1f04_story.html
anc3f.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/5037-Conn-Ave-NW-3-12-2014-Comet-Pizza.pdf
nbc4i.com/2016/10/28/fbi-rescues-82-children-in-nationwide-sex-trafficking-sting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JESUS FUCK STOP REPLYING TO BAIT THREADS GOD DAMMIT THIS IS THE FINAL STAND

You have a good point, leaf. They didn't even so much as mention they were investigating the CF for 1 year plus until recently. They are not commenting on that, just Wiener's shit.

Yeah this. CF is still in play.

Everything is still on track. He's still gonna win and she's still going to prison.

THIS CHAP IS RIGHT!

They're still investigating the foundation!

STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS FOR CHRIST SAKE!

As they are two separate cases, if something was going to happen they would want to use the far more terrible one as the spearhead against her, I imagine.

Bumping for the emperor
>with pictures :^)

bump

we can change the narrative

we need to push back

and FAST

Well we better get to work, this shits gonna spread fast and we need to counter that closing talking point soon before it takes hold

Exactly. The emails were always the sideshow. Focus on the foundation. Remember? That's where she's fucked.

Crashing Trumps Plane with no surbibors was your plan all along?

FIRE UP THE MOTHER FUCKING TWITTER CANNONS

LYNCH THE TWO LEGGED BITCH

>Tactic
>Announcing Hillary is innocent

Yeah it sure will help a lot to help indecisives to vote for Hillary in 2 days only.

Do you not understand that unless they go forward and give something to the public that makes Hillary look bad, it doesn't matter?
If she gets impeached later, Trump will still have lost and we'll have a Tim Kain presidency. We don't want that, so the NYPD or Wikileaks better deliver.

Hopefully this thread gets more visibility because the landslide of shit just pushed a lot of valid threads away.

Who cares? Trump will fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

THE FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION IS STILL OPEN, NORMIES DONT KNOW

Bump

Give up, loser. Drumpf is so fucked. Can't wait to see how the GOP will try to sweep this whole embarrassment under the rug.

its was literaly nothing lol. you rly believed she was in pedo cirkle KEEEEEEEEEEEEK. FBI just confirmed. HILARY GONNA BE PREZ AND U CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT: ITS LANDSLIDE FOR HER:

Nice source.

I want to see how you can just sweep this under the rugs

10 investigations for rape,
Several for for tax fraud
Don't forget you support an actual pedo for prez

No, they aren't even commenting on the weiner stuff. It's about Hillary especially emails. The bigger fish is the foundation, not the emails. Just wish the FBI would leak shit on Sup Forums or wikileaks, and just let her get taken down by trump

GUISE WE JUST HAVE TO WEATHER THE STORM!

WE'RE NOT IRREVOCABLY BTFO OR ANYTHING!!

I'M SO GLAD I BOUGHT A GUN BEFORE MADAM PRESIDENT COMES TO POWER!!

If we can't trust them to come to an honest conclusion after two investigations then it doesn't matter

Get ready for revolution

>They're still investigating
It literally does not matter if she's elected you cocksucking toolbag.

CNN ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Doug Band Accuses Chelsea Of Using Clinton Foundation Money To Pay For Her Wedding

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-06/doug-band-accuses-chelsea-using-clinton-foundation-money-pay-her-wedding

shitty shop cunt

all the threads on the first page are shit

Its a play that allows her to give the illusion shes clean. Focus on the CF not the emails

Also bring up how the media was attacking the FBI and accused them of working for the Russians then did a 180 and are happy she got off.

bumping for america

So the Clinton Foundation investigation has been going on for over a year nonstop right? And it has five field offices involved in the investigation right?

I'm willing to bet Trump will say something outrageous to get this into the news cycle.

This
This

Bump for Trump

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/02/fbis-clinton-foundation-investigation-now-very-high-priority-sources-say.html

>very high priority

BOYS LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO GET EVERYONE COUNTERING THIS

CLINTON FOUNDATION WAS WHERE THE BRIBERY WAS

HASHTAG WASHINGTONCP
#WASHINGTONCP
>#WASHINGTONCP

GET THESE FUCKERS WHERE IT HURTS

GET THE EVIDENCE PUT TOGETHER IN NORMIE PICTORIAL AND LINKS

WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME

HASHTAG WASHINGTONCP
#WASHINGTONCP
>#WASHINGTONCP
HASHTAG WASHINGTONCP
#WASHINGTONCP
>#WASHINGTONCP
HASHTAG WASHINGTONCP
#WASHINGTONCP
>#WASHINGTONCP
HASHTAG WASHINGTONCP
#WASHINGTONCP
>#WASHINGTONCP
HASHTAG WASHINGTONCP
#WASHINGTONCP
>#WASHINGTONCP
HASHTAG WASHINGTONCP
#WASHINGTONCP
>#WASHINGTONCP

PRAISE MOTHER UFCKING KEK

>THE CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION IS WORSE AND STILL UNDERWAY

Yeah I wonder what the CF will actually uncover.

This!

Hillary is about to get BTFO over the Clinton foundation.
The "don't pay attention to anything from wiki leaks"
Shit's about to go down. Happening at this moment. The wheels are turning my friends and hillary is about to be exposed to the whole world. This shit with the fbi today is all part of the plan.

LET'S DO IT

#WashingtonCP

bump

Fuck off Ivan.

Yep

CF still going down

he'll probably clear her on that one tomorrow. this cuck has destroyed his last chance at redemption

YOU CAN'T DROWN THIS OUT

TECHNICALITIES DON'T FUCKING MATTER AND AREN'T DANK

YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE SINCE YOU'VE BEEN SPREADING BULLSHIT ABOUT CLINTON ALL YEAR WITH NO RESPECT FOR THE TRUTH OR TECHNICALITIES

IT'S OUR TURN NOW AT THE FINAL MOMENT WHEN IT ACTUALLY FUCKING MATTERS

GET FUCKED AND DIE DEGENERATES

Lord Kek, please lend me the numbers.

what does your pic have to do with anything?

This is the pic to use boys

#TheOtherInvestigation #ClintonFoundation

IGNORE SHILLS
BUMP THIS TO THE SKY

we have to leave it all on the table

I swear to got you goys better not go soft on me now

SHE IS STILL THE MOST CORRUPT CANDIDATE TO EVER RUN, MULTIPLE INVESTIGATIONS STILL UNDER WAY

>Dank
You are subhuman scum and when this election is over I want you to leave this website forever. PLEASE PLEASE JUST FUCK OFF TO REDDIT AND FAGSBOOK

bump

To those falling for the CTR demoralization, stop overreacting like women and look at the big-picture. This is NOT the end.

Keep up the good fight anons

Bbump

Fox already came out and apologized for this being wrong...

bump

bump

I wonder if those are the same sources that told Bret Baier an indictment in the CF investigation was imminent.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/fox-news-apologizes-for-falsely-reporting-that-clinton-faces-indictment/2016/11/04/8fd56f20-a2b7-11e6-8d63-3e0a660f1f04_story.html

a fucking leaf

People dont care
MSM just talk about this shit for the next 2 days

What the fuck guys, I just tried to start a thread about a vote live trump vs hillary that is happening on facebook page "Demyos" but it says that it's spam, Sup Forums wtf!

can we do something about thaat?

Fucking CTR shills are all over the board as soon as this breaks. Media's shouting it to the heavens. This is coordinated and planned. Sup Forums's being raided.

THE FBI IS CORRUPT AND PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE. YOU REALLY THINK SHE WILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR ANYTHING SHE DOES? THEY WILL FIND EVIDENCE THAT SHE MURDERS AND RAPES CHILDREN AND SHE WILL STILL BE GREE AND CLEAR AND THE PRESIDENT.

You're just mad because a black man is fucking your wife in the next room.

how the fuck could you let this happen? Someone please save kek.

Once again..."emails" have been proven to be "much ado about nothing"

Meanwhile...

Trump never provided tax returns...

Trump insults Mexicans, Women, POWs, Gold Star Families, Blacks, Veterans, Disabled people OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

Trump has a campaign manager resign when he is financially tied to Russia...

Trump is indebted to the Chinese for over $165 Million...

Trump destroys documents he had been ordered by the Court to provide...

Trump incites violence at is rallies...OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

Trump's wife is found to have worked illegally...

THEN all those allegations of sexual assault come out.

What do you hear from the GOP, the RNC, Trump and his Band of Bigots?
"What about those emails?

This board has been taken over by shills from CTR. Have been following for the past few days and today alone they are swarming like flies. It's disgusting the distraction tactics they use, and even worse that people fall for it and get riled up.

CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION

JANUARY 20 2007

THEY DON'T WANT OBAMA TO BE ABLE TO PARDON HER

WITNESSED

CHEESY BAY REGISTERED SAME YEARLY DAY THAT COMET PIZZA DOES PAPERWORK

CHEESYBAY POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR "FAULTY HDDS" NOONE WANTS FAULTY HDDS ITS SLANG FOR CP. LOOK FAULTY HDDS UP ON EBAY FOR OTHER COUNTRIES, ALL PLACES KNOWN FOR CP SELLING FAULTY HDDS WITH GOOD FEEDBACK.

BIG CHEESE LLC IS COMET PIZZA

FIND A CONNECTION

THESE WERE TIPS FROM AN user

anc3f.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/5037-Conn-Ave-NW-3-12-2014-Comet-Pizza.pdf

Yep. She's still being investigated regarding the foundation. I think everybody figured she would be found innocent regarding the emails. This isn't really anything to be worried about. Plus, people are assuming that the only way Trump can win is if Hillary is arrested, which is completely false.

Bump

Holy fuck CTR copypasta is gay and tldr as fuck

Bamp

bumpity de kek

Tweet this shit on #BreakTheFoundation, #WashingtonCP and anything else you can come up with

I was getting ready to post this. Excellent job leaf. Post the fuck out of this guys.

He explicitly said it doesn't change the outcome of the July investigation. This changes nothing about the Clinton Foundation investigation.

NOT ONLY THAT

BUT THIS GIVES US A NEW LINE OF ATTACK: NINE DAYS.

WHEN THE FUCK HAS A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION EVER CONCLUDED IN NINE DAYS? THE FIRST ONE WITH FAR FEWER EMAILS TO GO THROUGH (combed through to be pruned of actual content) TOOK A YEAR.

A FUCKING YEAR.

Oh, you guys.

Honestly, I don't think Comey's review will change much, and if anything it might actually help us a bit. Here's why:

1) Early voting is pretty much over. The damage has already been done. If this was a week ago it might actually have some sort of relevancy.

2) I seriously doubt undecideds are going to be affected by this. Most of them already know or imagine how deep FBI's corruption go, and I'm sure 90% of the US population was already expecting this outcome regardless of political party.

3) some undecideds might actually jump on Trump's train because of this. The investigation was already fishy from the start and the fact that Comey released this statement in less than a week when Hillary's first investigation took literally months to be over is a huge red flag.

4) CF is still under investigation and there's also the possibility of some FBI agents going rogue. The Clinton's are definitely not off the hook.

tl;dr: this is nothing. The damage to Clinton's campaign is already done.

THIS IS HUGE GENTLEMEN!!!!

PIC RELATED IS THE HAWAII-HOT DOG STAND OF PODESTA/CHEESEBAY!!!!!

BUMP
BUMP

they won't prosecute on the CF either.

guys this is hillary's LAST card to play. she is out and everyone knows it. her boss has ordered the fbi to comment about this to create confusion and give some of her accomplices a chance to escape. this is all for nothing.

Fuck this shit, focus on the fact that Hillary is still in trouble for the foundation

What I want to know is what the point of even reopening the investigation this close to the election to begin with just to come to that same conclusion.

Trump didn't insult those people. I don't believe your bullshit you faggot cuck. I don't believe the press. This is some fucking hardcore damage control by the shills and the cucks.

The Clinton Foundation investigation is STILL GOING ON.

WE HAVE TO BRING IT TO THE ATTENTION OF NORMIES THAT HILLARY IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION.

>WE HAVE TO BRING IT TO THE ATTENTION OF NORMIES THAT HILLARY IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION.

CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION STILL ONGOING.

>CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION STILL ONGOING.

IT'S POINTLESS TO TRY AND EXPLAIN TO NORMIES THAT EVEN THOUGH COMEY DIDN'T RECOMMEND INDICTMENT FOR THE EMAIL EVEN AFTER IT WAS PROVEN SHE VIOLATED THE LAW. FOCUS ON CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION!!!

FOCUS ON CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION!!!

>FOCUS ON CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION!!!

FOCUS ON CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION!!!

>FOCUS ON CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION!!!

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE!
>SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE!
SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE!
>SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE!
SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE!
>SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE!

DEFCON 1 - MEMETIC NUKES ON STANDBY

MEMETIC NUKES PREPARE FOR LAUNCH!

nbc4i.com/2016/10/28/fbi-rescues-82-children-in-nationwide-sex-trafficking-sting/
THEIR ON THE RUN LADS
CLINTON FOUNDATION IS WHERE ITS AT

The NYPD will take down Hillary et al for the pedo shit.

The FBI will handle the CF investigation.

Make no mistake, today Comey gave the NYPD back what it took 9 days ago.

It's going to be chaos in 24 hours, but watta ride. Watta fucking ride it will be.

Simple. There were leaks and he thought he'd cover them.

The question is, if there were leaks...

Can they be dropped today or tomorrow, marked properly with the damaging stuff, so people go right into it with them?

There is no way you aren't fat and smelly. Why do you guys insist on doing this embarrassing roleplaying shit?

this, it is going to be total fucking chaos. how many arrest warrants do you think they have just waiting to be signed?

Roleplaying? Do explain.