Reviewer yells cringeworthilly that the episodes "MAKE NO [insert profanity] SENSE!!" for the 435693th time

>Reviewer yells cringeworthilly that the episodes "MAKE NO [insert profanity] SENSE!!" for the 435693th time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7LgTU1F4XqA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmfl4u7OEa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I HAVE TO CRITICALLY ANALYZE THIS FICTIONAL WORLD BY APPLYING REAL WORLD LOGIC TO IT

you do realize another thread died to make room for this one, right? You need to realize that your actions have consequences. Please think about what you've done

Waifu/Husbando threads are shit though.

>Review is 40% skits and 30% "celebrity" cameos with his friends.

They are and the people that make them need a stern talking to

>you do realize another thread died to make room for this one, right
Is that supposed to make someone feel guilty? If you're threads on page 10, then it wasn't going anywhere anyway.

You just don't get it

>watching cartoon reviewers
Next you'll tell me you watch let's players.

>review is entirely a skit

Because fictional relationships will take our looks and naming conventions and ideals of good and evil and concept of 'nations' or tribe and our language and most importantly the same tired ass boring fucking relationship drama and misunderstandings in every single piece of those shitty 'lorebuilding' works but the moment someone ask for cohesion in story or at least consistency in the internal logic that show already asked us to buy despite it being nonsensical it's too damn much!

Yeah, they may look talk and act like the real world but don't you dare apply logic in that particular place, you fun hater! That particular place the author intended to break reality to further the story-I mean to enhance the emotions and you will experience this story with the exact beats as they intended and think no further!

First you watch the let's play and, if the game looks good, then you buy it to play.

People like Blake Snyder have successfully convinced producers that good scriptwriting is character-centered, since the 2000's.

That's really dumb. Why not just watch a gameplay trailer instead. It's like watching a let's play but without some unfunny autist babbling the whole time

>Reviewer complains about a joke in a show not being funny
>Here's how I would fix it
>Proceeds to make a version of the joke that's even less funny

>Caring about reviewers at all
Does Sup Forums actually watch/read any media anymore?

Fuck you, they're one of the best parts of Sup Forums. Or at least they would be with a higher rating:pic ratio

>Gameplay trailersoften don't represent the game well
>Let's plays have an autist constatly making unfunny jokes
Why not just watch a long play?

Stop watch 3 hours of YouTube videos a day.

Wonder what mr. Enter is up to these days

That's a much better alternative

What were they on? Weed?

What were they thinking?!

>Cue skit about developers smoking weed

I truthfully don't know how people consume media anymore.

I click on any random YouTube account from any random comment section and see people subscribed to dozens upon dozens of channels, sometimes 100 or more, where they must be getting a constant stream of uploads in their feed daily. I don't know how this is supposed to work.

Not Sup Forums but basically a lot of the same tropes
youtu.be/7LgTU1F4XqA

I know! How did people ever subscribe to those cable TV packages with 100+ channels?
Oh, wait...

WHAT THE HELL, MOVIE?????????

youtube.com/watch?v=Jmfl4u7OEa4

So you're no different than your Boomer parents glued to the boob tube, then.

>Reviewer uses a cartoonish avatar of himself in the video

You watch the videos. Which part of this is confusing?

With that "spirit science" squeaky voice

All of them? They'd have to add up to hours out of the day.

Yeah. Most people have hours to spend.

And most of those videos are variations of "boring guy ranting for 10 minutes about another boring YouTube guy ranting for 10 minutes."

Helloooooooo~
*head twirls for twenty seconds*
I'm the nostalgia critic

I'm not telling you that the videos are necessarily good, just that people watch them.

pretend there's sound