Star vs the Scent of a Hoodie

New episodes of Star vs The Forces of Evil air in three days, so enjoy this clip of Star Butterfly desperate to huff her man's sweaty boy scent.
youtube.com/watch?v=BlGitRxJu-U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhLyjLJTaIk
youtu.be/O8kaLcIE00g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank fuck, a real thread. Also, musk-lover Star best Star.

I like how if there's anything you don't like about Star you can just say she's lying, because she does that a lot
I was unhappy when she said she DIDNT like sniffing it, buuut now we know better.

This show would become god tier if they change the op

>"Ugh Marco, your hoodie smells like BO, gross"
>keeps it tightly wrapped around her anyway
>steals and hides others for "personal use"
The fact that she sniffed it like that at all shows it's a regular thing she does.

Cuckfags are so fucking cringy it hurts. Consider killing yourself. Way to turn something cute into something degenerate as fuck.

Star was always a degenerate

>not liking it a little weird and a little wild
Fuck you the song is great, the new OP is only bad because the animation is shit. And it might get a little better for the new episodes, they'll at least update Star's wand and the shot of Ludo.

And the new ending theme more than makes up for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=QhLyjLJTaIk

Nigga that ain't even mine.

Star is so far gone that Pony Head is the one talking sense.

>Star is so far gone that Pony Head is the one talking sense
And then Pony Head encourages her to hump Tom's leg the very next episode.
Pony Head just doesn't like Marco.

>Ponyhead just wants Marco all to herself
FTFY

>something cute
>sniffing someone elses clothes is cute

Did I fucking stutter?

Do people seriously expect to be relevant at all beyond Sophomore Slump?

You misunderstand I like the ending song but I am just starting to think it's going to get a little bit unfitting. I mean like you said they changed the ED song there's no reason why they can't do the same here for the OP

Who, Jackie?

>I like the ending song
Obviously meant opening song there

Daily reminder that drawfags are cancer. How you don't all realize they're attention whoring faggots is beyond me

These threads have become drawfag worship central lately and it sucks. None of them have talent and they're all annoying as hell.

Stay mad, Nofuncucks

I wonder if Star wants Marco to smell her clothes too
just for laughs haha

Star is slowly going to turn into that crazy stalker girl, just like in my animes.
I think MagiSwords is the only other show that's done this.
youtu.be/O8kaLcIE00g

haha

let's not forget pucca
hot
so what I'm hearing is I either definitely should or definitely shouldn't draw more starvs
I have a standing order for starfan and star comparing pubes

>starfan and star comparing pubes
Oh lord

>Star starts leaving some of her clothes in Marco's room
>She uses the All Seeing Eye to watch what he does with them
>starts with innocent things like a sock, and when that doesn't tempt him she escalates with more intimate and used clothes
Aaand that's another lewdfic in my backlog

I believe the idea was starfan has styled hers into a heart, assuming she would match star, but star actually has a star

Even better~

yeah I have a few poses that might work, I dunno. I'm not even comfortable with the style, and i'm pretty busy for the forseeable 2017, but after that i'll be doubling down on fanart.
Ever since finding out all the loli artists hang out on discord together I've been so inspired to try properly joining their ranks

>Star
>pubes

I gotta imagine they're thin and wispy to the max
whereas starfan's got a full-on van dyke down there

I look forward to its completion, user.
>discord
Heard some nasty things about that place. If you do go, take great care.

bring back tableposting

Reminds me of Lindana from F&F

>I wonder if Star wants Marco to smell her clothes too

Still can't believe "Marco got in a stuffy costume and had his face in Star's sweaty ass for hours" is a canon thing that happened.

why would jackie be into Love Sentence anyway

Sir Lavabo is Inigo Montoya and I am okay with that.

It's too fast for me to keep up and discord lags my 'pooter badly in rooms like that, so so far it's just kinda.. memes and dickgirls

Could someone please post this secret club Discord. Been here a while year and no link to a Discord has ever been posted to my knowledge

Daily reminder that people who complain about drawfags and offer nothing but whining are objectively 100x worse than any drawfags in this thread

>People who try to better the thread are worse than people who shit it up for their own gain
Sure, I'm way worse than our shitty annoying drawfags

Why is Star wearing Marco's hoodie so good?

Well that's. Something I guess

>You can have it back...if you can take it...off.

>Trying to better the thread is complaining and having arguments about something you can simply ignore but instead continually bring attention to it every thread instead.
What did he mean by this?

Ignore nofunfag. I don't know why he even posts here.

I'm not gonna make it to the bomb guys
This bug will be the end of me

>Less than 3 days until the new episodes
>Might be just barely more than 2 days if it comes out at midnight on the app

post dumb waifus

it's so weird that story is still going

>I was unhappy when she said she DIDNT like sniffing it, buuut now we know better.
That was her loudly announcing she wasn't into it for plausible deniability in case Moon was listening in.

Moon, of course, was never fooled.

>Not showering together

I meant as in 'dumb looking' waifus

>He doesn't know.

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THAT

it will be amazing if it comes out on the app. Start each day off with some Star

I usually finish with Star

yknow it just occurred to me how unrealistically awesome almost everyone on this show is
in real life they would all hate star and treat her like shit. also marco. also pretty much anyone. that' show people actually are.

I finish off with Star like, 5 times a day at least.

Daily/threadly reminder to love and defend your waifu, and to thank the drawfags
War is the mother of all invention and waifu wars help the inspire the creations from drawfags AND writefags

>also, even though i'm a jackiefag, i don't realistically see her winning the marcobowl in the very end. let's ride the good times until the very end, fellow jarcofags
I guess I was wrong? or is nefcy pulling the long con?

funposting soon friends. THREE DAYS

a new type of drawfag? can we combine these retard eyes with the googly eyes to make retard googly eyed jannas?

>comparing a cartoon to real life
First mistake

Well considering how very modern and sort of based on real life it is, how the whole thing is the conflict between magical shit and reality...
man it's just too bad there arent more cool guys to ship the girls with

>reminder that star likes being splattered with man sweat

>tries to sniff hoodie for comfort
>gets disgusted because she grabbed a dirty one by mistake

The premiere was loaded with great gags.

you never know. There could be new people introduced. We're getting some knight of the wash, who could the hottest dude yet, or the old man servant of the castle. endless possiblities and more ships coming our way

I'm not sure they'd all actually hate her (maybe they'd just suck up to get free magic shit) but I remember it bothering me a bit early in its run, like pre-Mewberty early, how everyone loved her except the ~mean girl~. StarFan13 and how "STAR BUTTERFLY RULES" seemed like an aborted catchphrase or something seemed especially blatant, though the former is actually a great character.

But now I don't care because the school's no longer much of a thing, somewhere in Season 2 it seemed some self-awareness developed on the show's part about just how shitty Star can be, and nowadays they're using characters better so that specific ones are liking/disliking her, rather than a horde of background admirers.

They should bring back STAR BUTTERFLY RULES right after Moon dies

If only you knew how good things really are.

Star's such a little minx. I wanna enjoy eachother's scents.

he's in the preview in the OP, I doubt he's going to be a love interest.

Toffee/Star is pretty cool

huh?
ditto

Stoffee is criminally underrated.

>Rewatched "Running With Scissors" the other day
>Star not only took no issue with picking up right where she left off with Marco as a thirty-year-old man, but was visibly disappointed when his body goes back to normal
She wants it so fucking bad, I can't believe what they get away with and I love them for it

that tip is too lewd

Any news on the comics? Have they continued past the first half of Deep Trouble?

>the show don't treat the character like shit
Moon treat Star like the irresponsible daughter she is, Marco got a nick named the Safe Kid, the characters get's called for their shit.

This completely went over my head the first time I watched it, amazing gag.

Alot of guys wanna wreck Star just because of how much she wants it. Horniest character in years.

Is it weird that Starfee bothers me much less than Studo?

I agree.

fuuuuuuck

Last we heard from Daron was that it was still on indefinite hiatus due to lack of sales, and that if it was ever officially canceled she would tell us what happened in the second half.

>humanoid lizard in a business suit
Vs
>little creepy kappa dude
Not at all, dude

>vorefag

Kys

Man, if people can draw obviously-adult Toffee with 14-year-old Star, but slightly palette-swapped and edited, then him and regular Star should be totally cool.

Also he called her "poor little Butterfly," if he'd said anything half as intimate or whatever to Moon we'd never hear the end of it

why

hey remember that time Toffee vored Ludo

haha

>What's the big deal user? I thought human guys liked strap ons? What? What's all that "prostate orgasm" mumbo jumbo then?

>Tfw no star voring marco anywhere

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

How frequently/often does our Mexican masturbate?

Sit here, vorefag

>vorefags coming out of the woodworks
YAMEROOOOOO

Alright. Cut the shit, ruining the thread. Vorefags need to stop.