I WISH I HAD NEVER FUCKING FOUND THIS PLACE

I WISH I HAD NEVER FUCKING FOUND THIS PLACE

I COULD HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE

NOW I AM CONSUMED BY ANGER AT THE INJUSTICES IN THIS WORLD

I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE

if Trump loses I'm going to Riyadh and spray painting cross everywhere.

Dont we all

It is almost over my friend
The final days will be longer than our daggers, and just as bloody
War is coming

I wish I could be bluepilled again.

Not even memeing you pretty much described how I feel exactly

You'll never know the full truth, goy.

Don't drop your chicken nuggies

Anger leads to motivation.

>tfw I was happily politically illiterate before

>Now only filled with rage

those digits...

Start a revolution and die in Bolivia

Personally I'm going to try for Guyana

Sup Forums is compromised. Abandon it now, everything you read here is (((manipulated)))

>Not reaching a zen state of not giving a shit
hehehehe poor lad

JUST VOTE GREEN DESU

the ride never ends, you live in interesting times

>zen

Here I thought Argentina was white.

Apathy is poison

Get an axe and a beard, go be a lumberjack somewhere in the woods and tadda you don't have to give a fuck about the world anymore.

Kaczynski treatment is pretty good desu

just dont send bombs by mail user

I went through this stage on /new/

In a couple years you will just bluepill yourself back again. Conservatists are being btfo all across the board in every country. I now want hillary to win.

Bluepill is the only way

>forming a worldview based on what you hear from autists and social rejects on some board

Honestly what the fuck were you thinking? Trump was always a meme. This whole place is a joke. The people here are not well-adjusted people, who interact with the real world and who know how society works. Sup Forums is one big cesspool of losers trying to justify their failures by blaming other people / races / the establishment, etc.

If you ever took Sup Forums seriously you're an idiot.

Don't. Ever. Forget. Meme. Magic

I think Kaczynski is a redpill too big for must Drupftards here

I bet tumblrinas say the same.

I am literally unable to finish my exams because I spend too much time pondering how to save western society when I should be answering.

P
S
Y

O
P

OP... it never ends

>this is the kind of cuck that voted for scioli

>tfw VR fucking sucks
>there is literally no escape

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

>I am literally unable to finish my exams
>south africa

science must fall anyway, youll be ok

Buh God

> I WISH I HAD NEVER FUCKING FOUND THIS PLACE

I'm glad I found this place. I could tell I was consuming too much liberal media. This place was a good way to balance it out. My views are stronger when they're challenged, and that's what Sup Forums does for me. The media can't challenge me like Sup Forums can, because the media has no ability to think outside the box like Sup Forums can.

Sup Forums hasn't really convinced me of much. I still think Trump is an emotionally unstable authoritarian ignoramus, despite all the "MAGA" chanting. But I feel more confident of my opposition to Trump because I came here to get all my ideas challenged.

>tfw all my libcuck friends don't give a shit about any of the shit I do and are out having fun, getting laid and enjoying life
>tfw when I'm sitting here on Sup Forums shitposting with impotent rage about shit I can't change

I don't know how much longer I can take this shit. If Trump loses (which is what it looks like is going to happen) I don't know how much more of this I can take. Every day is the same nightmare. I wish I took the bluepill.

Swallow the black bill of nihilism my friend.

If I want to stay in this place. Lol it's worse than America. Fleeing to Norway.

Elaborate. I know Kaczynski but I was only severely redpilled a few months ago (up until then I was more cynical than straight redpilled).

You still are politically illiterate. Everything on here is dog shit.

Fuck, this place drives me crazy.
The urge to produce ten shit tons of sarin, to nerve gas the shit out of the (insert minorities) is rising.

This is all part of the prophecy. A hidden factor will come into play tomorrow and Hillary will be arrested. We must help carry this out.

i cnat keep dringkin piss like this kilme end my lefi

Good, at its heart, that's what this place is meant to do.

For obvious reasons, it's been hijacked solely by U.S. electoral shit, as well as an influx of special interests.

I know what you mean, I never thought I would become the guy that hates everyone around him but that's what I am now.

This
Well said user

Everyone just get out and vote. Shit like happened today energizes people. Let it energize you to go and vote!

> tfw you have that picture saved because you were at that thread because you're here most of your life
> tfw (You) probably have it saved for the same reason

I have two friends who are redpilled, out of a pretty large social circle, and they happen to be the most intelligent of the group.

FOR THE GLORY OF SATAN!

Sometimes I think my friends get tired of hearing me rant. I'm completely irritable at times. I feel bad somewhat, but I know they still like me. They knew me before I became redpilled, so they know I'm not always this angry. All of them fuck pretty hot girls at least once a week, and here I am, shitposting on a Cambodian macrame board about a bunch of shit that pisses me off that I have absolutely no control over and haven't had sex in 2 1/2 years. Life is literally shit.

That must be nice. I have no redpilled friends. I have one buddy who I've redpilled to an extent but he still thinks it's retarded that I waste so much of my life complaining and bitching about shit I can't control.

I was never pro nazi, then again I only came from for the memes after Sup Forums got moderated.

Best and most sane post I've seen here in months. Suprised nobody's yelled GTFO CTR SHILL ABLOOBLOOBLOO at you yet.

I, too, share this feeling

>tfw most of my friends don't contact me anymore
>only people I talk to are libtards on campus
>permavirgin

Where did it all go so wrong? Probably when I was born a fucking loser.

Sup Forums doesn't challenge you in any meaningful way though.

If I can't leave, neither can you.