Inhumans Thread

Inhumans on tonight!

Medusa looks good with the leather jacket.

Boy oh boy, just look at that special effects budget at work. This character must be amazing to create such a dazzling effect as that tiny circle of light with her finger.

Maximus is going to turn into the unspoken

Go to bed ike

its the universal symbol of a round object

Is she summoning a donut?

I am watching Thor right now. So fuck off shill.

I wish I was getting paid for this.

This show tries so hard but it just doesn’t work. They tried to make it quickly and on the cheap and as a consequence it just isn’t good. Agents of SHIELD is a hundred times better. Why waste time and budget on this when SHIELD’s view count has continuously gone up since the second half of season 1?

Will Black Bolt just fucking speak already and kill this faggot.

Aos viewers have dropped a lot and would have been canceled if abc wasn't forced to keep it.

look at those poor extras, even they knew this show was bullshit

Crystal a cute! CUTE!!

>Agents of SHIELD is a hundred times better
100 x 0 is still 0

Still shocked that I saw some people seem sad at Gorgon dying under debris last week when the show did nothing to make you care about his character

>SHIELD’s view count has continuously gone up since the second half of season 1?

SHIELD is dying, The viewers go down every season and ABC is actively trying to kill the show along with all Marvel shows on the channel.

Yay!!!!! Shill, let's celebrate shifty marvel characters that marvel chose to kill off the best marvel groups- The X-Men. Yay!!!! TV episodes way better than those classic x-men comics

Inhumans may in fact approach the realm of good by its last episode.

Can't do great justice on tv, all the extra corporate hands involved with our great comic book stories just level them down to normies and the people that don't care about true art in this world.

Did the Royal family ever become sympathetic, or did Maximus still literally do nothing wrong?

>implying anything other than Legion has been good

I plan on editing this into a single movie, what plots are necessary

She is summoning a breast enlargement.
desu her tits are cute they way they are

To add to this, unless they come up next episode Karnak will be falling and then waking up to find the rest

I quit halfway through episode one. Does it get any better?

Not really.

I love this show!

Nothing.

Like 85% of this show is filler, it's absurd.

I know that's why I'm trying to figure out what stays. I'm going to post it to Sup Forums when it is done

I guess if you had to pick, it'd be

>Most of episode 1

>All the Black Bolt stuff

>The Louise/Medusa stuff

>Nothing involving Crystal after she gets to Earth

>Nothing involving Gorgon or Karnak until they meet up with the team again

>Gorgon's death

>most of 7

That's what I was thinking. I think I'll leave in the dude helping Lockhaw after he hit him and then the next time Crystal shows up it'll be her sending the signal. Them getting Lockjaw is important. A big problem I'm having is just remembering Gorgon's plot, it was so forgettable

The way this show wasted Crystal's powers pisses me off.

Why not just cut Gorgon out entirely? (Joking. mostly).

They haven't known what to do with Crystal during the whole Inhuman push.

She has the ability to create spikes of ice, a hurricane made of fire, summon a thunder storm, and cause an earthquake. Plus she's a cute blonde, who is a little nicer to humans than the rest of her family.

How do you mess that up?

They found a way.

I have all of when I quit Marvel to today on my hdd, I'm dreading catching up on Inhumans the most whenever they get their shit together

Why are you collecting so much sadness?

Hope user, hope.

What were people at Marvel thinking?

She kind of had a point there, but still, waiting for her apology.

Back to /who/ with you

Kek. How was I discovered?

Your trip, for one.

Ahoy, fellow Whovian!

Hello. How are you? Looking forward to Series 11?

why is contemporary marvel so committed to making everyone a huge jerk
do they think being mean is cool or something

I'm still watching it because Chrystal is just too cute
Everything else feels too cheap, would probably fared better if it was a movie and a better setting than just stuck in Hawaii
The scene in the pilot with Medusa losing her hair was just laughable. They could've just burn her hair or something instead of using a freaking shaver.
Also, R.I.P best Inhuman

Crystal is qt, but not quite regal enough. Though I wish she got more scenes.

Medusa is my fave character. She's the one who is best acted, and feels like a true warrior.