Who else is super pumped to go see Pacific Rim this weekend? Looks hella lit

Who else is super pumped to go see Pacific Rim this weekend? Looks hella lit

Based John Boyega

Attached: boyega.png (634x660, 305K)

Why would John be proud of people being hired due to their race?

because he's proud of his race.

Why would anyone be proud of their race? It’s not something that they earned it’s something they have
>I’m proud cuz I’m Hispanic
>I’m proud cuz I have green eyes
>I’m proud because I have 10 fingers

Boyega’s character was easily the worst thing wrong with the movie. And there was a lot wrong with the movie.

Because his niche IS diversity hire. He's not good looking or funny or a particularly good actor.

He's proud to be a 5'8" black man with a gorilla face and child birthing hips.

OH GOD OH FUCK

Attached: 728986F2-96CC-4DA6-9846-4737A054F6C4.jpg (320x560, 24K)

Race is a part of your identity, and having a sense of pride means having pride in your make-up, some of which is earned, and some of which is not. Also, being black and successful in America represent a triumph over adversity, which is something to be proud of.

Even though I don't hate his acting, this. Getting rid of this quota bullshit isn't going to deny non white actors jobs. Elba, Freeman, and Samuel L Jackson are still going to get roles.

>Manlet Soyega

Attached: lefrof.png (1456x1108, 67K)

>a brit who got diversity hired to tap dance for the big kikes should be proud of being a successful black American

But he’s not American.

FLOP
READY

because proud doesn't simply mean " positive feelings derived from personal responsibility for some achievement" it also means a more vague positive feeling of being pleased to share something in common or have some association with someone or some people that you approve of e.g. "I'm so proud of my father giving up smoking" , "I'm proud of how our city came together".

The latter sense of the word is commonly used but you only seem to complain when people use the latter sense of proud in relation to their race.

He got some nice child-bearing hips tho, not gonna lie he THICC

But a situation where someone gives up smoking or a community coming together actually takes genuine effort.

It’s not just with race though, I’ve seen legitimate posts where people say “I’m proud to have curly hair” or “I’m proud to have blonde hair.” I get if one is happy that they’re white or black, I don’t really get a reason for pride in the sense you’re describng relating to how one is proud of their dad or community

LMFAOOOOOOOO

Attached: 74af17d7252f338d5ba3f4538d4bf712.png (221x114, 4K)

>he's a bong
Oh, nevermind.

>Race is a part of your identity
If you're a culture-less American, maybe.

Because he has suffered the fate every racially conscious liberal eventually suffers. You focus on the disparity between races for so long that eventually you just turn into a racist.

I disagree I think he's a very good actor and his playing the race card all day is tiresome, he's better than that