Justice League

What is one thing that Justice League needs to have in order for you to consider it at least an okay movie? Saying it to not exist doesn’t count.
Hard Mode There can’t be any changing of directors or actors
Very Hard Mode No retcons of any previous movie or changing the current story and characterization
Extremely Hard Mode You can’t add in Martian Manhunter or Green Lantern

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXph0arElKs
youtube.com/watch?v=hkNDPmhjN5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jAUaLNyP3QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H5znNmt34tQ
streamable.com/f0f4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All I want is for there not to be some meme people spam for the next five years

A joke that lands.

I would respect this movie if it had the Invisible Jet in it.
>group needs to get somewhere fast without being detected
>Diana just smiles and pulls out her keys

Im ashamed to admit a good Flash sequence could win me over. Like Barry doing his infinite mass punch around the planet to Steppenwolf

Just try to do its own shit and not marvelize the movies with funny and light lines.
If DC pulls anything like suicide squad again Im dropping it forever.

Superman needs to show up before the movie is half-over. I've already had to put up with the indignity of him getting fucking killed to give Batman a character arc. If I find out that he's been relegated to the final third, or worse, the final quarter of the movie, Justice League won't get a cent of my money.

>keys
>not thought controlled
Soiled it

Literally everything Snyder did removed.

It just needs to produce dank memes, intentionally or unintentionally.

Good character interaction

>Green Lantern
That wouldn't make it an okay movie, that'd make it a great movie.

I'd like something in the same idea as Batman v Superman. Less brooding though. That'd make it my ideal Justice League. Also some neat plot elements, like Superman from Earth 2 or something. Something comic booky. I love comics more than anything, so if I'm watching this, I want it to show it loves the comics as much as I do. I watch Marvel films and I feel like I'm being made fun-of for liking them. Like they're a prop joke that these films are made on the back of.

Not to be a retarded console war poster, but I thought it was important to point out.

>What is one thing that Justice League needs to have in order for you to consider it at least an okay movie?
Consistency.

I don't care if they've given up on Snyder's design, so long as they make a fucking consistent film.

I don't want Snyder tier drama and cinematography juxtaposed with Whedon tier quips and "cinematography". Fuck that shit.

And it better not have Suicide Squad tier editing. God damn.

At the end of the movie the Flash fucks up and creates a paradox from runnin too fast and the next movie preview after the credits shows an alternate universe with this suave fucker picking up Flashes speed force signature and giving a slight grin, then the screen fades to black

live action crime syndicate movie pls

>No retcons of any previous movie or changing the current story and characterization

Is this challenge solely aimed at non-Superman fans?

It needs to be fun.

Wow those are some shitty fucking lessons.

Hands dirty and can’t save everybody is the only thing that makes sense, with collateral damage being only situational based. The others are fucking retarded

The characters need to FEEL right, as in the right tone. Flash need and WW need at LEAST one badass fight scene each. And not just random buffy girl power wankery.

not making it superman saves the day at 11:59 again darkseid isnt a good first choice they're blowing their load because they cant do what marvel did.

Superboy prime

>What is one thing that Justice League needs to have in order for you to consider it at least an okay movie?

For the League to be about to be defeated only for Superman to show up and block Steppenwolfs blow and see the look of joy and relief on their faces

Basically this. I want Superman’s return to come at a pivotal moment, and for Supes to finally get the respect he deserves.

>live action crime syndicate movie pls

This

made up of actors who played the hero roles in the past.

Exchange the whole "evil aliums invading earth" story for literally anything else.

More realistically, remove anything Joss Whedon did to it.

I'll watch it if someone swaps out the film for a copy of Crisis on Two Earths or Doom on DVD.

Or just season 1 of JLU

A good Supes and less batwanking, that's literally it.

An opening credit montage on par with Watchmen, and I'm on board.

>less batwanking,
>detective comics comics

One thing?
Zack Snyder Director and Story credits. :D

supes shows up in the 2nd quarter of the 2nd half

Green Lantern (Cruz) or Captain Marvel as the 7th

>What does it need?
This intro youtube.com/watch?v=MXph0arElKs
Seriously the movie would get a lot better just by adding a life action scene of it with the music

Just don't go full dark, gritty and 2deep4you like BvS tried and have decent pacing and acting. That should be enough to consider it at least okay.

Think about it, user. With all the wacky humor they seem to be going for, one expects a 'bloop bloop' joke.

Change the rating to R and make it an HBO series.

Make Supes stay dead till after they save the day.

i just want an actual Snyder film, i know he's divisive at best but i love his work but this is looking worse then Sucker Punch in terms of up and up blandness

This

I'm still annoyed they're actually doing a fucking Flashpoint movie.

They are going to tone down the war, right? Like, even Warner Bros. wouldn't be stupid enough to shit all over the one DCEU flick that was positively received. ... Right?

Assuming they keep murderous WW and Amazons, it's a different timeline so audiences won't care.

The entire first half of the movie is a series of consecutive plane scenes

I really don't care about this movie, but rather the shitposting that's gonna flood this board. I have been making memes for when he movie is good or when it's bad. You can say I'm a memes dealer.
Pic related for when it's good

2nd quarter of 2nd half
fuck that

not be shit

too bad that's literally impossible
youtube.com/watch?v=hkNDPmhjN5Y

youtube.com/watch?v=jAUaLNyP3QQ

youtube.com/watch?v=H5znNmt34tQ

I won't see it. I'm personally scared away from it because of all the negative publicity it's gotten.

Besides, it looks like it's trying too hard to steal vibes away from Marvel.

Is it true that they put Cyborg's face plate on the wrong side during certain scenes?

well if at third you don't succeed

besides it "worked" for Wonder Woman

see for yourself streamable.com/f0f4s

just imagine
>Christian Bale as Owlman
>Nick Cage as Overman
>Ryan Reynolds as Power Ring
But who will be Grid, Super Woman?
[spolier]Neil Patrick Harris as Johnny Quick? [/spoiler]

>can you at least point me to Atlantis
T-thanks Wheadon

So these are the suggestions
a joke tha tlands, invisible jet, good flash scene, not marvelizing, superman early on the movie, remove Snyder, memes, good interaction, green lantern, consistency, paradox, be fun, characters to feel right, superman not showing up late, superboy prime, superman saving the league alone, crime syndicate, remove the alien plot, less batwanking, good opening credit, Snyder director credit, Green Lantern or Captain Marvel, animated series intro, not being gritty, HBO series, Superman showing late, actual Snyder film, plane scenes, not being shit.

3/4 of these wishes won't be fulfilled and you know it.

Biggest points of contention: Superman and Marvelization.

Oh god were 4 reshoots of the same pic and they didn't even try to make it look the same?

Like, at least DC tried before, did they actually give up for real?

If I put out Man of Shit and then followed it up with BvS and Suicide Squad I would give up too

Eh, I can still dream of the Invisible Jet. In fact, in said dreams, Donna is piloting it and is in the rest of the movie just kinda hanging out. Then someone asks "Diana, how do you have a twin sister?", to which the two respond by giving each other an awkward look and saying "It's a long story.".

Krypto and Bathound are also on the jet?

Good character interaction, and a decent plot. Less try hard 'deeper meaning' stuff and more actual plot.

Y'know what? Sure, why the fuck not. Let's add in Streaky and Jumpa, and give them a spinoff movie where they have an adventure in Skartaris. Call it Wonder Girl and the Legion of Superpets.