Funny, isnt it?

>Americans always make fun of Hispanic countries for voting for the same corrupt party for years.
>They are about to do the same.

Were where you when USA became a third world shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10uX2EhSflA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans are just as retarded as niggers, well considering they are 60% white they don't have long in this world.

WTF I love turtles now!

God damn, master splinter just got fucked up by the ninja turtles

Oh shit the Jebcrew just fucked up Cruz

kek

Slow and steady mother fucker!

This made me giggle

>that picture
I'm dying.

I got outmemed by a rare flag
well done sir

Americucks have always been projectors. I for one am looking forward to shitting on them like sweden/germany when Hillary wins.

>Americans always make fun of Hispanic countries for voting for the same corrupt party for years.
>They are about to do the same.

Yes, the Hispanic people from those countries are about to do the same here in America because they are idiots.

>Were where you when USA became a third world shithole?
I wasn't born yet.

In case you missed it, hispanics are a major reason Democrats win elections. You stupid spics fuck up your own countries, then come to America and support the same policies that turned your home into a shit hole.

Says the guy whose country lets in Muslims and elected one as mayor of the capital.

youtube.com/watch?v=10uX2EhSflA

JEB NO!
SLOW AND STEADY

kek

She says that immigrants don't come here for free stuff, but that's wrong

i loved turtles before they were mainstream

This, I can't stand my race.

Fuck nigger you in dr. i havent had some platano and salami in a while bro. but yeah i moved here to the states and its the same shit as danilo and hipolito we are fucked here too. im voting ass fuck this year...

spics aren't Americans, over 60% of Whites, aka Americans, voted for Romney over the niggers, breaking a record, lost because of the jew created non White invasion, 75% of White males are voting Trump, under half White females are doing so, Trump breaking records as well. If Trump loses the election, it won't be because of Americans. Perhaps it's best Trump isn't elected because he is a soft serve on a lot of the issues and no show for others, like dealing with jews and israel, a revolution may be best and vile hillary is a road to get there.

Okay, Windows 98