AIDS Skrillex is back

AIDS Skrillex is back.
youtu.be/tLmNI0omIe8

youtu.be/tLmNI0omIe8

all i see here is an intellectual progressive woman who is passionate about her ideologies

>when you at a party trying to hit on girls and someone mentions trump

jews

>intellectual woman

Fucking jews.

when

>
passionate about her ideologies

Despite all my attempts I must admit I never made a woman scream so loud

Sounds like a bunch of chimpanzees screeching at the zoo.

I had to close the video.

It sounds like the young man in the video isn't very well read. I can appreciate the women trying to speak to him and inform him in a civil fashion, though I can understand why they would get agitated over this tough election.

I always fun to watch an emotional woman trying to use for the first time logic and reason to make her point and failing miserably. Then they revert to the safety of groupthink.

>women intellectuals

Those two leftie cunts are snail trailing around the place. These are the type of men that they fuck while beta boys clean up crew. Give it time, they will follow the strong

Man, that was hard to watch.

>Hillary took money from the same people that fund ISiS.
>HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN A DEBATE?? AARGH

OH SHIT THIS IS HILARIOUS!

CARL THE KEK SLAYER DOES IT AGAIN!

KEK

C U C K

>17:04:44
>444

I hate this world and the "people" on it.

kek this shit is hilarious

Shoot them before they lay eggs.

that new infowars guy is an actual dumb chad who doesnt know what hes talking about.

all of these infowars videos are like watching the special olympics

>who is passionate about her ideologies

Sounds like a female hitler

LMFAO. Who comes up with these titles?

Sorry toothpaste. Use a bull next time

>guy ask for facts and evidence

reeeeeee

oh my god

OH MY GOD !!!

AAAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!

YOU'RE SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT

>women

This is the absolute best time for a foreign power to strike at us since we are so divided there is a chance that 50% of the country can be pushed to turn on the other 50%

USA is kill. All Empires are kill from the inside by women. Ahmed just behead me already.

those people are possessed. Well I've always known that the protestant foundation of America will in the end conclude as some kind of shitfest. Well this is the time of Weimar America

i love this guy

I like how she literally went "REEEEEE" 00:15.

Leave it to normies to take something ironic from r9k and act it out.

does she have a twatter or anything social?

Ahmed is busy right now.
Maybe of our carteles can serve u.

>intellectual
>woman
yeah good

I think he is the best one, he's usually a lot better then this but I suspect he imbibed somewhat.

I try to laugh at this things, but I couldn't even finish the video.

>leader of the great world

kek

>intellectual
>progressive
>passionate
>ideologies
>woman

He's just the Trump version of the stupid liberals he debates. Neither of them have reasoning capabilities and both just spout talking points. I have no clue why Alex Jones didn't higher somebody smarter.

>I try to laugh at this things, but I couldn't even finish the taco.

FTFY

I fucking hate infowars more than SJWs

Oy vey

If only she was fucking a white male.

(I would gladly watch)

only a jew cuck like u would say that

let's be honest here, letting women vote was a mistake.

Kek, there is no way these girls had brothers growing up.

:04:44
it says 19:04:44 for me

#tripps

>be at party
>get in an argument about trump
this is Sup Forums lads

Do literally all women feel this way? If so, I'm very sad.

>Tells them actual facts
>scream at his and throw ad-homs
Every fucking time.

>women

Owen Shroyer can trigger as good as anyone.

KEK

>western women

Of course it was. Why wouldn't it be a mistake? Women knew more about politics when they couldn't vote than when they could.

>screams wildly
>YOU ARE SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT

How did things get so bad

YOU'RE RACIST AND INSENSITIVE

>trump is retarded

>retarded

This video needs a ableist trigger warning.

>says that Hillary is funded by the same people that fund isis
Fact
>says that the wall between us and mexico is on our border and that there's nothing racist about it
Also a fact. I just like that liberals are so racist that they think Mexican is a race or that Mexico is a homogeneous country. Privilege at its finest.

>OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
>SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why do all liberals sound like this? Jesus Christ.

These cunts need a bit of corrective rape in their lives. Then thrown off that fucking rooftop.

Because you are a jew.

>TRUMP IS SO NASTY WITH NO DEBATE SKILLS
>REEEEEEEEE

kek. Too bad some rich numale cuck living off his grandfathers trust fund(s) will end up housing one of these cunts just for genetics reasons. She'll get everything she wants despite not making any bit of sense throughout her life. Sad days.

and this is precisely why women should not be allowed to vote

Holy fuck she's actually using the roads meme in an argument.
Giving holes the right to vote was a mistake

I fucking love how Alex Jones actually used the term AIDS Skrillex.

God bless that man

>literally the uh detriment of america

>intellectual woman
>check flag
Yep sounds about right

I want to hate-fuck them, senpaitachi.
What is wrong with me?
Im so turned on.

hahaha

these people need a free helicopter ride

He is with us

In what way is "hillary took money from the funders of ISIS and the wall is just to protect the border" a talking point?

>all these digits
Fucking checked.

he starts hitting on her and makes actual progress

>WHO THE FUCK WOULD PAY FOR THE ROADS
>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEEEEEEE
>OH MY GOD
>REEEEEEEEEE

YOU'RE SO STUPID FUCK YOU OH MY GOOODD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

in the old days before women had rights you fucked them to assert dominance

>I really really .................................................................................................................................................................................................. *flips hair in a sassy sexual manner*
don't t-think i can be friends with someone ... voting for trump

Thhat's how hard for her to not suck his dick.
Fucking women

they really must've liked him or they wouldn't engage in such a long discussion

he should talk about politics after giving the d though, because than she would've just confirm everything he said

this is your brain on John Oliver

kek!!!!!

Sup Forums invented the name aids skrillex

It's a lot easier to watch than the aids skrillex video because it isn't a man hating his own race

they are dramatic but it's probably just because they are on their periods or something

Matchmaker, matchmaker,
Make me a match,
Find me a find,
Catch me a catch
Matchmaker, matchmaker
Look through your book,
And make me a perfect match

>women

kek, if he insisted a bit he would've fucked her

>intellectual

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

you don't fuck crazy though, especially not in current year

Femanons, would you be willing to give up the vote in order to prevent your largely misguided gender from voting?

>how is donald trump a racist?

>arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh
>you're such a piece of shit!!!!1

This is why women should not be allowed to vote.

>you will never get the chance to show her what having a truly loyal sexual partner feels like
I've got a big vote for her riiight heere *grabs bulge and bounces it up and down*

Dumbass whore

fuck off kike

>checks flag