What am I looking at?

What am I looking at?

My fetish.

Completely factual and real science.

I loved this show as a little girl. Now I can't stop thinking about all the weird shot people have wanked to.

The only question now is how many fetishes were written by the writers on purpose?

>MFW I used to be a boy and watched this show

All of them.

See, you may think to yourself, "it just comes across as fetish", but these things are often deliberate.

The 60s Batman TV show is another example of this; they snuck some kinky fetish into a mainstream TV show under the cover of silly cartoonish highjinks.

I watched this as a boy for the action and for the girls in tight bodysuits. Didn't give a single fuck about all of the weird shit. Although I did find them being caught and tied up comfy for some reason. But maybe that was just because of Bond nostalgia.

I have questions to do with this scene

the blond one's hand clips through the jar when she's grabbing it

This really activates the boner.

>cut off both your friend's legs when moving the lasers
yikes

A junji ito adaptation

This really rustles my jiblets.

why doesnt this work in real life?

Which one is more retarded?

ah yes, the ‘girls defying the laws of quantum mechanics’ fetish

that’s rare

wtf is this

It's from DeFloushe, in BW channol

eh? both dont show up in Google

Better than WITCH.

There's a gif of all the fetishes it covers somewhere. It lasts for a long time.

Usually cartoons go through a bunch of fetishes because a lot of them are cliches but TS seemed to go through so many, including some very specific ones that there had to be a deliberate element to it.

If works so long as you turn it faster than it takes a light beam to travel from one mirror to the next.

And that tiny fraction of a second of laser needs to have enough energy to melt the wall (whilst the mirrors are reflective enough to not absorb any of the energy)

It is a special laser and a special mirror. You can't just buy those anywhere.

There are bigger peoblems before we can get to that point, user.

This

it probably is someone's

The Flash

I dare you to say it again!

I am sorry, but even a blatant ignorance of science can make me accept this?

On what pseudo logic is that even running? how does plugging chipset to the head cause head inflation?

WHAT THE LOGICAL CONNECTION, THERE?

Totally Spies was better than WITCH.

Spy science

>A brawl is surely brewing!

THE WORK OF THE SON OF DOB

Is WITCH more fetishy?

If only we were in the same room right now...

Come and get me, fat boy

Wait, why does it stop being a laser if it's cold?