There were 650,000 emails

There were 650,000 emails.
If we assume that the whole team worked on the emails for a full week, for 24 hours a day, then they went through more than 60 emails a minute

THAT'S MORE THAN 1 EMAIL PER SECOND

This would make the investigation one of the fastest, if not the fastest, in US history, given the enormous volume of data that needed to be analyzed and cross-referenced.

These emails were not read. Any person with base knowledge of the investigation knows this. This is corruption at its most obvious level. How can anyone actually believe this investigation was carried out in an unbiased way?

THIS IS FRAUD AND COLLUSION

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508
nation.foxnews.com/2016/11/04/report-fbi-finds-hillary-emails-weiners-laptop-and-theyre-not-duplicates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shameless self-bump

bump

Nah they weren't read. The FBI is a joke, which is why the USA is full of pedos and other crooks. FBI doesn't do shit.

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

YOUR TEARS ARE ONLY AN APPETITZER ON WHAT WILL HAPPEN TUESDAY NIGHT

#IM WITH HER

Agreed.
When Trump wins, Comey will be put in prison.

I'd bet that they didn't "read" them, that would take too long, they "googled" (tm) through them most probably.

They use scripts to filter out emails they've already checked, retard

They used newer software that helps sort the stuff.

and that's the last we've heard from brave user

>THIS IS FRAUD AND COLLUSION

No shit. We knew that right from the beginning.

The FBI is compromised and has been for a while.

We either elect Trump, or the US is finished.

Most of them were duplicates.

Are you fucking retarded?

See

>Mexico

LUL

His acttions now don't make any sense.

If they didn't think something serious was there why even host this pony show why not wait a week.

This chain of events defies logic

Don't like Comey myself but there's a thing called sql that lets you run data to see if there are duplicates very quickly, maybe cutting down the number they needed to investigate.

Is it that much of a surprise?

You're assuming there's a lot of duplicates, what are you basing that assumption on?

They used a program to weed out emails they have already checked, ie: to check for duplicates. If you think one of the most advanced countries on earth is going to scan 650K emails by hand without first de-duping...

It's being reported that the reason they were able to go through them so fast is because the vast majority of the emails were duplicates.

Any machine can pick out duplicate emails in a matter of seconds, then they'd only have to review new emails, which was clearly a small amount if they were able to finish in time.

Face it. The email investigation is officially done.

Won't most them be SPAM?

I mean it is most likely they had a prohram run through the emails to get rid of duplicates first.

I'm betting more on the Clinton Foundation investigation.

>a small amount
many of you are arguing this, and it is a reasonable argument. What percent of the 650,000 were duplicates? What percent were read?

THIS WILL CONVINCE LOUIS FARRAKHAN SURELY

We won't know.

1 email per second

what a god

They weren't Hillary's emails. They just found all the ones to or from Hillary, and most were duplicates because they already have most of Hillary's emails. This is not a hard search to do.

They were all copies of emails they already had and cleared. Nothing to really review when none of it is new material.

>THIS IS FRAUD AND COLLUSION
Ok, so what? Are you gonna do something about it or just complain online?

How do duplicate images here on get uniqueness? It's a simple hashcode.

All they have to do is run a hashcode on emails originally located and then cross reference them against the new ones.

It's a simple task for a computer to do, especially a high power computer that the F.B.I. can use.

im pro trump but they probably used something called SEARCH function

>implying there won't be massive revolts regardless of who wins

They had it all planned. They told Comey to reopen the case while the media attacks the FBI as being pro Trump. Then they called it off to make it look like there was no foul play involved. Still by Comey's statements months ago, Hillary should be in jail.

Rofl

650K emails:
>filter out those that are not to or from hillary's email
>filter out duplicates
>filter out those that were already reviewed
>go through remaining fraction of emails

Just quit grasping at straws. It's over.

IT WAS A COUP HUNT, A MOLE HUNT OF SORTS

WAS THERE EVER 650K EMAILS?

Dude, if you think it's not impossible to accurately scan even such large amounts of data nowadays you're delusional.

They have software that makes it possible to examine these emails within days.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies

Keep on whining

Not most of the 650,000 were duplicates. Most of the 650,000 were not related to Hillary. Because they weren't her emails. How many times did Hillary communicate with Weiner or Huma? A few thousand at best. Then, of those, they would easily see that most were duplicates of the ones they already have.

>INVESTIGATE 33K EMAILS FOR A YEAR
>INVESTIGATE 650,000 EMAILS FOR A WEEK

They worked on them since the beginning of October. They probably did a search on just the emails to and from Clinton to see if there was the missing "intent" (which is fucking stupid, but what are you going to do?)

Overall this was really embarrassing for the FBI. They managed to take a bad situation and make it worse for themselves. At least they proved they are non partisan by being loathed by both democrats and republicans

>650,000
>Previous investigation had 33,000
>Some might have been with state dept, generally held illegally likely
>Backchecked all 650,000 as clear

THANKS, CTR!

>still not understanding that the vast majority of the emails had nothing to do with Clinton

Do you people do any kind of research past the headlines or what you read on Sup Forums?

>a russki without a pair of balls

RIGGED!
Now 100% confirmed

focus on the foundation not the emails

I don't see the point of Comey announcing to review new email if he didn't have a strong suspicion there was an issue. You just don't do that in the last ten days before an election.

This is stupid, though. The initial story will hurt more than the recuperation. In order to benefit, they have to recover everyone that they lost and more. Everyone in media/marketing/propaganda knows that the damage is done after the first story.

That fucking feel when I'm literally about to suicide with double tap in the back of my head. Hopes got crushed twice in a day, worst fucking Nov. 6 in my life. Oh fucking wait, its worst fucking Nov. 6 in my life SO FAR.

650 000 was just a meme.
Anyway, rant all you want, doesn't matter now.

It was a bait and switch.

Look at the timing.

He did this whole thing just so he could clear her again right before the election.

In the new FBI letter it literally says they have gone through the emails
to
and
from
Hillary Clinton.
I guess they have not checked the others.

They used a program that looked for C markings

does it shut atoms too?

>they went through more than 60 emails a minute

> 2016

> Being unfamiliar with the concept of "database lookup software"

"No fucking way a computer could detect duplicate e-mails at a rate of 60 per minute!!! NO! FUCKING! WAY! COMPUTERS ARE NOT THAT FAST!!!! COMPUTERS CAN'T POSSIBLY FIND THE DUPLICATES IN 650,000 EMAILS IN ONLY 9 DAYS OF RUN TIME!!!!!"

Sounds a lot like aushwitz senpai

>tfw Sidney Blumenthal has many more emails with C markings

Comey's brother Peter Comey does taxes for the Clinton Foundation. James Comey used to be a member of the Clinton Foundation. I've been telling you fucking faggots this from the start. He works for them. He "OK"'d Kadzik overseeing his investigating, another Clinton plant. This whole god damn thing was a smokescreen so people wouldn't notice the election was being rigged. The voting machines are owned by Soros. I really do hope America does get Clinton as President. And I hope she picks a fight with Russia and gets fucking nuked. You people are the dumbest faggots on earth.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508

>he actually thinks they will read 650,000 e-mails
No you silly, they will probably just filter all e-mails and search for keywords, then read the outstanding ones, like it should be done

>start with 650k emails
>search for sender recipient to limit it to emails to and from Hillary and emails to and from the private server
>search for duplicates in FBI records
>look through the few dozen remaining emails for shady shit
>toss the rest back to the Weiner team
>complete investigation in like 3 hours, most of which was paperwork

How would a letter not to or from Hillary Clinton show Hillary Clintont's intent?

It's Congress' fault for not not throwing his pedo ass out after the first fiasco.

no, it should be done by them combing through every single fucking email you dumb monkey

>to limit to emails to and from Hillary
Ok well

if they only read e-mails that Hillary sent to herself

then I'd be surprised they read a single one

because that means hillary has some mental problems

if she is emailing herself

y'know

Just because you want them to?

>g-guys i swear if we read all 650,000 e-mails we will find dirt on her

Seeing as how we all know US spy agencies have access to all emails they probably just checked the "new" ones against the rest, saw there's nothing good in this set and shut down again. Just making a big show of looking like they're doing their jobs.

I can only imagine the drama going on inside the FBI over this shit.

I see your hero Comey is back to being a villain again.
Losers.Trump fans = punk faggots.

checked :)

Emails to Hillary (from Wiener) and emails from Hillary (to Wiener).

Like seriously I want Trump to win too but this is pathetic, the damage control here is outstanding

>everything is rigged
>everything is manipulated
>everyone who goes against Trump should be arrested

Just get a goddamn pair and face it, Trump will probably lose

i liked to think that this is the reason FBI annon came here and guided us. to get a bigger, and higher motivated workforce. but it seems like all they wanted was to fuck us in the ass like they do with the little childs

Replies containing previous messages

You are the fucking retard here mate.

What if someone did something at her behest?

If I told you in person to fuck someone over or do something shady and you relay that to your lackeys via email, how would searching for my email address uncover this?

The laptop was the backup for the server. We knew about the backup for months. No one knew where it went

Well, we read way less than that and already found all this:

www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com

Imagine what we would find with 650,000 more.

The math actually works out to 6.45 emails a minute.

Except you can't just search for shell companies and employees of said companies and find out all the various links and ties between the Clintons with ctrl+f.

It's why there's still relevant info being gleaned from emails leaked months ago.

So what the fuck about the emails she DELETED??? I have a really hard time thinking that they meant nothing. What about the time frame before and after Benghazi where there is a LACK of emails from a bitch who emails everyone everything ever fucking day?!
SHE DELETED THEM for a reason. I thought they had those as welll??!

Your math doesn't resemble our earth math.

R U LIZARD?

...You know. Computers search rather quickly...

Emailocaust

>implying Muricans will actually step out of their house even if shillary wins.

>tfw germans actually were capable to kill 6 million jews because of computer software

>650,000 emails
>There are 40 hours, or 2400 minutes in a work week

And no, you don't just filter the emails in an investigation. This is how the illegal shit is able to go through

It would take 300 FBI agents working all day to read every email, assuming they worked constantly for 8 hours all week long at a minute long per email.

Impossible, sorry. She still broke the law by destroying evidence during an investigation. She still lies every two seconds.

>what are computers
It's like you didn't think that they'd prescreen emails for hillary's email address or name before devoting human resources to analyzing the results

You're assuming ALL 650K EMAILS ARE HILLARY RELATED...dumbass.

>Peter Comey does taxes for the Clinton Foundation
>James Comey used to be a member of the Clinton Foundation
>The voting machines are owned by Soros

[citation needed]

weiner's spam folder was probably off the charts desu

The 650k emails weren't all Hillary's.

Basically, they filter by metadata such that only presumably Hillary's emails are left as a result, then they let a computer check for differences between the two sets of emails (one they processed and the newly filtered one). Then they manually go through (or with the help of some advanced tools) the non-duplicate emails directly related to Hillary.

Oh man, this shit is so fucked up, this is so obviously rigged. You should go out with your guns and fight for your country or something :^)

They didn't say they went through all the e-mails.
They said that they checked all those who were FROM and TO CLINTON whilst she was SECRETARY OF STATE. So only those during 2009-2013. Unjustified, seeing how classified information stays classified even after leaving service.

You have to realize there's an entire fucking team going through them, and more because of the circumstances of a fucking election in a couple days

>hundreds of thousands of emails on a computer that they are not supposed to be on
>someone who knew for a fact that these emails were on the computer lied to congress about it
>in fact most people investigated were shown to have blatantly lied to investigators on several occasions

gee guys, we came up empty handed again. looks like ole hilldawg is the most honest politician ever. this has absolutely nothing to do with comey's ties to the clinton foundation, obviously.

(((newer software)))
Ahh it all makes sense now.

nation.foxnews.com/2016/11/04/report-fbi-finds-hillary-emails-weiners-laptop-and-theyre-not-duplicates

IT WAS A SET UP FROM THE FUCKING START. THE ESTABLISHMENT WAS ALL IN ON IT. IF YOU AMERICAN FUCKERS DONT VOTE THEM OUT, YOU ARE FUCKED, AND BY ASSOCIATION, WE ARE FUCKED.

they used a software specifically designed by google to search by keyword.

Nothing to cry over spilled milk Drumpfkins

MOST were duplicates

but they forgot to follow up as to why Hillary allowed her maid to have access to classified info

NO BIG DEAL