Serious question, Sup Forums

Which of these would you more?
strawpoll.me/14322852
Want to definitely settle an argument from another thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

sortimid.deviantart.com/journal/So-this-happened-663891705
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What, no third option?
>Marry Becky; fuck stacy

Obviously the stacy is superior.
Since all women are hoes you might as well choose based on body.

everyone know the real answer is right's mom

That's what the thread is for. The poll result would be less conclusive with another option.

But what if you like the left's body more?

Then you're a homosexual and your opinion on women doesn't matter

neither

I agree with the first user 110%. Left is basically dream girl bodywise, right looks fucking disgusting.

*tips trilby*

Comics...& Cartoons?

Exactly. Stacy has a body that's mostly plastic. Becky is made of disgusting flesh that will rot after she dies.

The Becky will always sting harder than the Stacy. Don't fall for her tricks, Sup Forumsmrades.

How about neither because females are trash.

>Thinks guys like the "natural" look
This part unironically pisses me off. Guys actually prefer that look! Girls wear makeup way too much

Becky all day. I don't een like the Stacey like that

I personally prefer the natural look but I think most guys don't. Chads who women actually want to fuck certainly seem to prefer bimbos caked in makeup

WAIT... isn't this just the beginning and end points of that bimbofication or whatever art from DA that got everyone arguing a few months ago?

>what are you, gay?

What the actual fuck...

Got a link?

AFAIK that's really only true for American chads

Yeah, I don't know why I remember this. I'll fully admit to having fucked up fetishes, but this does nothing for me... Yet somehow I remember this

sortimid.deviantart.com/journal/So-this-happened-663891705

Yes.

You hear that billy? That's the sound of a meme that just died.

Good, we've had way too many of those threads recently.

That girl just gets progressively hotter and hotter from left to right. Looks like my tastes in girls remain consistent.

Second from right is best.

I mean obviously the Stacy for a one night stand, unless she just expects you to do everything for her in bed and is really obnoxious and spoiled because of her looks, so the sex isn't even enjoyable.

Left for a long term relationship though. Right looks like she hits the tanning beds every day which means she'll wrinkle like a prune in a few years. Becky/Left might have a low paying job but at least she is willing to work while right isn't but Stacy will be spending your money constantly on frivilous garbage. If you've never been in this situation you don't know how much it blows and is not remotely worth it.

The rightmost is so obviously best I'm not even sure how any guy can think otherwise, but OK.

>one is fucking someone
>the other works at Starbucks
I'd rather date the domino's delivery guy. He can be trusted and he's fast

???
But that's not a girl...
Also what's wrong with Starbucks

I wanna see Stacy seducing Becky. Almost as much as I want to see Chad tenderly fucking the Virgin in the ass.

Thanks for finding the link.

But I don't see how that's fucked up in the slightest, am I missing something here?

Great, now women are trying to make this meme all about themselves. Typical.

>Chad tenderly fucking the Virgin in the ass.

Anyone has something like this? I seen the friends memes and Chad mourning Virgin's death. But they make a cute faggot couple.

Stacy dumps you, laugh at you and goes for the next dude on her list.
Becky dumps you, tries to get as most money she can and destroys your social life so you can't recover your money, if you are lucky, she ends alone and 5-10 years later she begs you to get back.

Fuck stacies, marry the most dumb one you can find, teach her about loyalty and be loyal to her, and you are set for life.

>pic
So Rey and Princess Leia?

But Stacies aren't actually attractive, just like in the OP pic.

>2017
>Not ripping cute boipussys to pieces

Get out Becky, you don't fool me.

I'm a guy tho

honestly, the Stacy women are usually happy, kind people compared to the opposite end, that's something the virgin vs chad memes actually got right.

right is some kinda disgusting ganguro, left looks like she'd let you do her up the butt and use her bun as a handle

Maybe if you actually tried not always dressing like one and putting on some makeup then people wouldn't keeping thinking that about you~

Ok, but do you have a feminine penis?

u w0t m8

Seriously though, girls should strive to be cute, not "sexy"! The latter is a massive turnoff.