Did he throw it? Or what is this orange nigga doing?

Did he throw it? Or what is this orange nigga doing?

It's over. It's all rigged. I won't vote in this rigged election

FBI review was just finished. No evidence was found that fundamentally changes Comey's answer on what to do with Clinton. That is, she's been "cleared" of criminal wrongdoing for now.

This was the plan from the beginning. Leave the Republican party in shambles and guarantee 8 years for Clinton.
And it almost worked, but those emails got in the way.

Throwing it generally implies either a lead or a technical advantage prior to scoring being lost due to personal incompetence creating a drop in performance, current or expected.

Trump was incapable of throwing it.

what site is this from?

You're not going to vote in this rigged election because you're Swiss.

What? Have you seen the early voting totals? He's winning. Why are you people so myopic?

It's over. But it's been over.

WE'RE GOING TO VOTE REMAIN GUYS THE BOOKMAKERS SAID SO

Yeah, he blew it. The only Republican who couldn't defeat Hillary Clinton.

Either hope the polls are way off (totally possible) or you should vote for Johnson if you want your vote to change the future at least a little bit. Trump losing is just going to help the GOP implode (it's a leadership problem) regardless of how close the final tally is.

"They'll call me Mr. Brexit."
– Donald Trump

Nice attempted psyop faggot. A vote for Johnson is a wasted vote.

>tfw randlet could have been the president-elect in two days

Betting markets are retard. This came out after 1 whole week of clinton email barrage. The next few days will talk about elections imminently, really small coverage.

early voting has hillary ahead everywhere, and more than expected in states that matter like florida and NV.

hillary is killing him before the fight even starts. it's all over. it's been over. trump loses, america wins.

I thought black vote is down in FL and R votes are slightly better than 2012. Still behind, but not as bad?

>got 0.21% of the popular vote in the primaries

>clinton emails show their fear of his impact on urban areas.

>still would have killed Hillary, like Trump won't

Also this. They feared Rand, because he would take votes from all republicans + he'd take a big portion of votes Hillary considers hers by default (blacks and young people).

Hehe stupid guy. Dont worry. I'll vote for him, I aint swiss

The fact that ctr thinks shitposting on the chans will sway the last 2 days of the elecyion just makes me laugh

Wow, the delusion is real.

Black vote is down, Latino vote has exploded. It's up 129% in Florida and 40% in Nevada. And the usually-conservative Cuban Latinos of Florida make up a notably smaller proportion of the Latino vote there than in previous years.

Interesting, I heard a bit about latino vote but didn't think it was that big of an increase.

FBI indictment was cleared. Weiner just may be an awkward footnote now.

This is why my friend wants Trump in not even kidding. He is voting Trump so he will destroy the republican party once he is president

Im still pissed that Rand got snubbed by repubs.

Black vote us down 40%, blacks vote 90% Democrat. An increase in Latinos is good for democrats, but they only vote 60% Democrat.

He was a Clinton plant all along.

Cruz, Kasich, or even Yeb would have crushed Hillary.