GOD FUCKING DAMN IT Sup Forums I'M SITTING HERE WITH A GUN IN MY MOUTH OVER THIS. THE FBI FUCKED US AGAIN...

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT Sup Forums I'M SITTING HERE WITH A GUN IN MY MOUTH OVER THIS. THE FBI FUCKED US AGAIN. TELL ME IT WILL BE OK. DO WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4Sy3H
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes faggot, they already have done the damage. Few days later looks like political pressure.

this

>concern troll

Please user, kill yourself. You will always be a failure, you will always be worthless, first your messiah Bernie lost and soon your beloved Hillary. You don't want to experience the pain and shame in living a country where the deplorables won, do you?

Do it user.

Put it in your mouth.

Pull the trigger.

Trump will win

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Are you afraid you'll fail at that too, like you have at everything else you've ever tried?

Just imagine how much quiet, private relief your """""""""""""""""""""friends"""""""""""""""""""""""""" and family will feel after you're gone.

Yes of course he's going to win. It is destiny.

Don't worry, friend. This will play out exactly like we've drawn it up.

Rest assured, Trump will become the next president. I would risk my life on it.

I am extremely disappointed in these developments. I wonder who could be a real life Batman, and rid this world of criminal scum. I know you're out there Batman. The time is now.

DO IT! DO IT MOTHERFUCKER! PULL THE FUCKIN TRIGGER!

Don't waste the bullet on yourself. Use it on someone else

Republicans in Congress have the 650,000 emails. I don't know how but the next week is going to be an absolute shitshow. It's not over.

I told you when it happened days ago.

It was all a ruse to claim Clinton was "clean" a couple of days before the elections to gain her some voters.

he wants trump to win. he's saying the FBI has fucked him over because they've just found no evidence of criminality in clinton's e-mails.

post proof where you said this?

Oh you can't faggot? why am i not surprised

Timestamp or troll.

lol

>people acting like the clinton foundation isnt still under investigation

jesus christ im loving this. drumpf BTFO, Sup Forums neckbeards BTFO all in less than a week.

Has Kek abandoned us?

It's over, he'll lose in a landslide, just pull the trigger

You have no chance.

Did you honestly expect the FBI to charge her?

You should fucking know better.

You know what's going on his wikileaks.

Our only fucking hope is that Trump wins in a 70-30 landslide.

In the event he doesn't, I've had enough with the spirit cooking globalists.

>patience

[Concerned shilling intensifies]

theyre not going to find fault with the candidate they need to be in bed with when shes in the white house,

GO OUT AND FUCK VOTE TRUMP!

I pulled the trigger guys. I'm sorry I was weak.

>New Zealand
Are you trying to steal the job of your big brother?

Dont be a faggot, did you thibk the global elites are going to roll over and die. They have been planning and working on this for DECADES.

Saddle up son, shits about to get serial, and we need every last one of you faggots.

You mean there's internet in hell?

Clinton foundation is still under investigation.

Separately

Don't do it bro, the world needs you

>implying he isn't at peace with Kek for now
He'll be reborn when its time Rahowa

What a dumb plan it launched trump into victory territory.

How in anyone's right mind could you think Oppening up a federal criminal investigation and then closing 8 days later make the situation seem less corrupt

Didn't you fags do the same thing over brexit? Fuck these slide threads.

Yeah smells like jo cox

Cheer up, user. Donald can still win this. And besides, IF Hillary actually does win this, we get to LARP the rise of the Fourth Reich and make history!

>at peace with Kek for now
I can only hope he got enough dübs for that.

Praise kek.

discord.gg/4Sy3H
discord.gg/4Sy3H
discord.gg/4Sy3H

DJ TRUMP DISCORD

Aye praise him, praise Kek

You don't actually have a gun in your mouth. But if you are planning that, go out as noonman and enter Valhalla

Anyone with the slightest bit of common sense sees the FBI and their 'investigation' as a sham. Low-information voters and leftists who want "muh womyn president", however, simply see the headline "FBI finds no wrongdoing, closes second investigation into Clinton's emails" on TV and take it at face value, because it reassures their close-minded view that Hillary is a loving pant-suit wearing saint that loves gays and minorities.

Any photoshop fags? We need an army.

Well user, what does the coward's way out help?
There are other ways.....

dont do it user, direct your anger against those who deserve it. if you already want to leave take some of those pedos with you while you are at it

Nothing has changed, though?
The election is almost here, people have made up their minds ages ago and Trump is clearly the popular vote.
This changes literally nothing, fuck off with the concern trolling.

relax CTR it's not tuesday yet

Nope, but I've been watching Cerno and the gang live on twitter. We already have a #AboveTheLaw getting a push. This meme warfare will go nicely. Peace out niggas. Gettin in this thread. Ready for ops.

Fuck me. Thread died. Try it again, lads. We need to get our spin on this before MSM can.

>Just imagine how much quiet, private relief your """""""""""""""""""""friends""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>Trump supporters having friends
good one.

Live in PA? Want trump to win? Have a car? Volunteer to drive the amish to the polls today!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/

Put this in every CTR thread

I don't think you stupid niggers understand. The FBI has both a public and private stance. Hillary needs to be reassured of both. We will wait for the private stance.

Please don't do exactly what (((they))) want when Trump loses

please do it

Don't do it. Think of it this way; yeah it would totally suck if Trump loses, but say three, four, five years down the road you decide to embrace the miracle of life and bring a baby into the world. We all know Hillary Clinton prides herself as the champion of children everywhere. Maybe Hillary will get bipartisan agreement in the gridlocked house for comprehensive Child-first initiatives that she has outlined on her website. It will be a easier on young families' pocketbooks with pre-k education. Long overdue. If nothing else America will be better for children, and thus brighten the light for our country's future. We'll all be down in the dumps but after venting online for a day or two we'll realize there will be bright spots in a Clinton presidency.

THEY ARE STILL INVESTIGATING CLINTON FOUNDATION

>IGNORE CTR POSTS AND THREADS
>IGNORE (((POLLS))) THAT HAVE TRUMP WINNING
>IGNORE (((POLLS))) THAT HAVE TRUMP LOSING
>GET OUT AND VOTE
>SPREAD PRO-TRUMP MATERIAL
>EVEN BETTER GO OUT AND GET YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY/NEIGHBORS/RELATIVES/STRANGERS TO VOTE TRUMP

WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME IT'S TIME TO UP THE MOMENTUM NOW SLOW DOWN REEEEEEEE

COMET PIZZA

WE WILL EXPOSE THEM

The FBI did their job.

If you believe they fucked us over, you're a shill or stupid.

This was about the investigation in July. That's all his letter was about. The SPIN shill media is saying that she's off, scot-free. Which is complete bullshit. They are trying to deceive you all into losing hope. Which as fine with me, as long as you MAGA with your vote. Maybe the despair will make you redpill normal faggots faster.

There are multiple on-going investigations, including the foundation probe. The investigation from July is now over. But the FBI is not done with Clinton. Post something relevant to that or don't post on some "are Serbs even white" thread.

Wtf is that clip from?

>shooting YOUSELF over an election result
ISHYGDDT

Sages my good man. There's no room for weak people or CTR after the 8th

Yeah until said children get raped by refugees

pull the trigger drumpfkin
this election is hers

Make sure you vote. Then do it faggot.

Hail satan!

>You mean there's internet in hell?
Sup Forums is internet hell

Reminder that if you pull the trigger you become a Hillary voter.

Kek doesn't care about shill threads
saged