This Woman Calls Mike Pence’s Office Every Day With Details About Her Period

>In March, an anonymous Indiana woman started a Facebook page known as Periods for Pence, calling on women to call Indiana Governor Mike Pence’s office with intimate details about their menstrual cycle. The movement was meant to protest legislation, signed into law by the firmly anti-abortion Pence, that required women who had miscarriages or abortions to bury or cremate the fetuses.

Is this the last we hear of Mike Pence?

motto.time.com/4556239/mike-pence-periods-laura-shanley/

How about some anons flood her email with information regarding their boner routines?

>Women mad about having to take responsibility for their attempts to avoid responsibility.

Found the MGTOW cuck

Why wouldn't you bury or cremate a fetus? We bury cats and dogs nevermind things with human genetics. It's not like he's asking them to be set out to sea and set on fire.
>MGTOW.
>Caring about women at all.

The obvious thing to do is let the dog eat it, or frame it on the wall, or sell it to the jews, or eat it in a satanic ritual.

If you were a woman, why wouldn't you call the governor every day to complain about your vagina?

They just drop it in the nearest trashcan or toilet at the moment.
If I were a woman then I'd try to learn a little self respect before the inevitable brain damage sets in.

What the hell kind of hospitals do you have there? Should at least go in a biohazard dropbox for some sort of sanitary disposal.

I think it's fair to conclude that the brain damage has already set in for this lady. Although the funny part is that if you were to phone up 10 Downing St. every day to describe the state of your cock then probably everybody would want to buy you a round.

You are making the assumption that the UK is like the USA. You would simply get arrested.

Look, someone who isn't aware that human fetuses and severed infant penile tissue is sold on the market by the operating "physicians"

No, I know that's how they monetize it. I was just observing how ridiculous it would be to chuck it in the trash or flush it down the toilet unless you were getting a back alley kind of abortion.

this

>Is this the last we hear of Mike Pence?

why, because deranged libshit feminists are bothering him?

Many hospitals put the remains in a plastic bag and give it to the client.

srsly? That's pretty gruesome.

That's like bubonic plague levels of dangerously unsanitary. That's really a very serious public health issue.

It's just a pre-infant human corpse. It's not going to be a health hazard unless it starts rotting or someone eats it.
You have to remember abortions are conducted in a sterilized environment then the remains are placed into a sealed plastic bag.

Yeah, but your expecting the bag will never rupture. And if you put it into the sewage system, are the water treatment facilities equipped to deal with that?

And who in the world would ever think in the first place of giving the mother her dead baby pulp to save? That's pretty fucking twisted, even from the standpoint of making sure to scar her for life over having it done.

The abortion itself is enough to scar any women who has even a slight amount of respect for life.
The sewage has to process other corpses such as rats and fish. It does the job fine.

>Indiana worse off because of Pence
>About to lose his only chance of ever being a career politician again

Feels really good.

OMG that fucked up BUT very funny

>waaaah i hate having to take responsibility
>better act like a child

Yes. This is the last time you'll ever see or hear from Mike Pence ever again. He will definitely, totally not come up anywhere, at any point in time, ever, after this. Absolutely not.
Fucking retards answering this in all seriousness.