/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

We will never know Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E5/6: "The Occupation/Flight of the Defender" (Mon 30)
The Legends of Luke Skywalker (Journey to The Last Jedi) (Tue 31)
Darth Vader #7: Legacy's End (Wed 1)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Occupation & Flight of the Defender
youtube.com/watch?v=Zxz8sga3XLM

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 Launch Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvmx94cUVEY

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she, /swco/?

a forced meme that deserves to die like you

Man, I really want thise unfinished TCW episodes

MY BRIDE

Best girl of the new canon

Not even, Mr. Gillen

"No"

>liking another man's woman

Why the long face, Vader?

his dick got burnt off now he can't bone the brown girl

>I need to speak to Admiral Raddus
>He's returned to his ship!

How? Did they ever explain just how Raddus got to his ship? Did they develop Star Trek transporters?

Stop

Are you retarded?

Speaking of this very controversial scene, Mommy Mothma is the voice of the new hero in Overwatch.

The first time he did it everyone just laughed at his dumb ass and he actually tried to argue that it didn't make sense. Now he just keeps posting it trying to force it into a meme to pretend that's what he was doing all along.

Since we're talking memes, when are B I G sabers coming back?

I'm really uneasy about balto for a rebels ending guys

>tfw you've always thought a lightstaff would be cool
>but you also realize that having a fuckhuge staff for a saber hilt would just make it a bigger target for an opponent

There's really not a lot you can do with lightsabers as far as differentiating them. And what you can do has already been done. The only frontier we haven't reached yet is a character that uses two sabers all the time.

Oh, so he is... how sad.

Well, technically this bouncing faggot only ever used two all the time

What's funny is that he keeps doing it, trying to see if he can catch someone who either wasn't there or hasn't been told how his sad attempt at a forced meme got started.

>his dick got burnt off

Yeah, it kinda didn't. Of all the places he got burned, his genital region seems untouched.

How would you release these CANON stories /swco/?
>Rex & R2-D2 Top Gun style teamup involving sky vs land clone rivalry that ends with Rex and R2 crashlanding on a Ryloth moon
>lil Ahsoka being rescued by Plo Koon from an attractive evil lady
>Boba Fett being taught by Cad Bane reacusing a child from Tusken Raiders
>Ahsoka after leaving the order and running into the Pyke Syndicate and falling for a boy
>Yoda and the Bad Batch on Kashyyyk teaming up Wookies to fight the CIS
>Ahsoka exploring the Sith Temple underneath the Jedi Temple fighting Palpatine and her, Anakin, and Obi-Wan having to resuce Yoda down there
>Political arc involving Padme and Anakin returning to Mon Cala where Quarren had been taken over by the Tikkes
>The Siege of Mandalore, I doubt I need to explain
>X-Files styled arc involving a scout ship belonging to the Yuuzhan Vong

>Rex & R2-D2 Top Gun style teamup involving sky vs land clone rivalry that ends with Rex and R2 crashlanding on a Ryloth moon
Comic book

>lil Ahsoka being rescued by Plo Koon from an attractive evil lady
Short story

>Boba Fett being taught by Cad Bane reacusing a child from Tusken Raiders
Comic book

>Ahsoka after leaving the order and running into the Pyke Syndicate and falling for a boy
Short story

>Yoda and the Bad Batch on Kashyyyk teaming up Wookies to fight the CIS
Comic book

>Ahsoka exploring the Sith Temple underneath the Jedi Temple fighting Palpatine and her, Anakin, and Obi-Wan having to resuce Yoda down there
Comic Book

>Political arc involving Padme and Anakin returning to Mon Cala where Quarren had been taken over by the Tikkes
Book by Claudia Gray, let her have a shot at Padmé

Completely unironically, Live Action spin-off movie. Just make it a live-action Clone Wars movie, a standalone movie that happens to include the Siege of Mandalore as the climax. They'de have to tweak and expand the events of the stories, maybe give a little more focus to some new characters, because they wont be able to have Maul nor Ahsoka "win" in the movie, unless they decided to play up the tragedy aspects of the story. Inb4 a debate about Ahsoka and Maul being in future movies again.

>X-Files styled arc involving a scout ship belonging to the Yuuzhan Vong
Never release this.

Alternatively;
ARG mock holonet website where people can dig around and find out about the Vong appearance of the clone wars, as if the Republic/Empire was trying to classify it and cover it up.

I'd start by making the last one non canon.

Turn all the Boba stories into a book and most of the rest into comics I guess.

meth wolves > loth wolves

>Completely unironically, Live Action spin-off movie.

So... De-age Tem back some 15-20 years with CG so he can play Rex?

Worked for Tarkin and Carrie, and Clones would be helmeted the majority of the time anyways, completely do-able now with current ILM tech, Pretty exciting.

>and Clones would be helmeted the majority of the time anyways

Thus why I only said Rex. Literally every other clone can just be done exactly the same way as they did in RoTS.

Think they'd get Ray Park to do Maul with Witwer as the voice?

Also, who would you cast as Bo-Katan?

Is there a Mega with Rebels season 3 and season 4 so far in 720p?

I feel bad for clones, and soldiers in general, because it's like they spend all this time training and preparing, and being in peak physical condition, and learning all that they need to know, for years and years, and then get shipped off to war where they take one step off their transport and a stray shot gets them in the side and they're dead.

Like imagine being a guy standing at the front of one of those D-Day landing crafts, and knowing there's like a 98% chance you'll just die immediately. Or think of those clones in Attack of the Clones who have the dubious honor of having the greatest preparation time to time to death ratio of anyone in the grand army. 10 years that clone had spent his accelerated youth preparing for this moment and bam, he's dead.

Who's this supposed to be?

Jude Edivon, from Lost Stars, as depicted in the Manga adaption

>Rex & R2-D2 Top Gun style teamup
honestly THIS is my greatest regret of all unfinished TCW stuff. Siege of Mandalore will come eventually in one form or another, but stories like this one are, as awseome as they are, insignificant in grand scheme of things, and thus unlikely to ever be adapted

No.

>live action Bo Katan
just the tought made my midi-chlorians happy.

thred is ded

>Also, who would you cast as Bo-Katan?
Bo-Katan herself, of course.

Stackhoff is too old to play Bo in live action. She's in her late 30s. Bo was, during the Clone War, at most in her early to mid 20s.

Now if you were going to do something in just pre-OT content, like somewhere around Rebels, then Stackhoff would be a decent choice.

Do not want!

Pls dominate me, you delicious redhead mommy

What's his name /swco/?

Nobody McPreening.

Only two code cylinders and this fucker thinks he deserves a cape? He's probably some asshole who commands a light cruiser and thinks he's a big deal.

I mean shit, that was probably the big indication that Krennic was a pretender and Tarkin was the actual hot shit, since Tarkin had four and didn't need the accessory to compensate.

This is now a gallery of people Sheev visibly cares more about than Krennic.

Tagge basically got set up to die by Sheev, and even he got at least three cylinders.

Nobody gave two shits when Ozzel died, and even he was worth 1.5 Krennics.

They don't even pay Thrawn enough to deal with the tumors holding up his eyebrows, but he's still visibly a bigger deal than Krennic ever was.

This guy has one line and did literally nothing of substance, but the imperials still called him before Krennic. Because they know Krennic does fuck and all except try to fuck Thrawn's weird brother with the zipline.

t. Tarkin

This man literally can not stop failing. But even he gets more faith from Tarkin than Krennic.

You probably expected some joke about Pryce being better than Krennic, but remember she's an annoyance everyone kind of has to deal with. That's why when you zoom in close Pryce is worth exactly as much as Krennic. But even she isn't pretentious enough to wear a fucking cape, and she literally rules an actual non-fake planet.

>except try to fuck Thrawn's weird brother with the zipline.
chuckled.

He bust would not allow her to actually wear more than 2 cylinders, any more would just be squished out as her chest follows it's natural movements. That's why she has the other two taped down between her boobs.

You can tell this picture is from the future because it has runaway inflation. Even Hux's glorified secretary is now worth two Krennics in the far off year of 2015. Hux doesn't wear his cylinders because he probably has a warehouse full of them somewhere.

This man was the victim of a freak Sudoku attack. Please pray for his swift recovery, because if he and 386 other people die then Krennic will be the most important man in the empire.

Well at least there's some semblance of a democracy, even with the Death Star. It turns out even Krennic can beat Ted Cruz.

Vader choked two people at this point, but he only made a shitty pun around one of them. This is because even with plastic bug eyes you can tell which one of them is a joke and which one isn't.

whats that in his hand

There's that damn runaway inflation again. This guy hauls zoo animals for a living and he still gets to be more important than Krennic.

Get off the HoloNet Tarkin

This kid never went to school, broke his gun the first time he ever used it, falls for traps set by household appliances, and can't point out the one guy he's looking for when that's the only other person around for literal billions of miles around him.

He still got to be more relevant than Krennic on his very first day on the job.

This man died offscreen and nobody even cared until like 30 years later. But even he can pull off the cape better.

Come to think of it he died with more dignity too. There's dying to the death star, and dying to the death star becasuse you got 360 noscope headshotted from orbit.

zipline from his toy I guess

I like to think the Death Star got him in the shoulder just like everyone else.

>You're at the Coruscant Club and this girl walks up and slaps your Padawan's ass
What do?

Ventress and Ahsoka both dual-wielded almost constantly the fuck you on lad

Slap her ass and tell her to be my mommy

Call up a friend of mine who happens to be a Zabrak
I hear the Mirialan girls love hime. They just can't get enough of his big red lightsaber. It's to die for

Oh great this last tv spot finally confirmed that Luke is a weak peace of shit that never became the great and powerful Jedi that both Obi-Wan/Yoda and Vader/Sheev knew that he would become.

Don't worry we're still getting a force god

It's just that it's Rey now #thanksJJandRian

We've only seen like two minutes worth of him in the trailers. Plus he's meant to BTFO the entire Knights of Ren if leaks are still accurate.

Forced memes are the worst memes, shitdweller

>I hear the Mirialan girls love him
I've heard they prefer Loth-rat boipucci

Beating a bunch of dorks who don't even use the force isn't impressive

He got shat on by Kylo and now Rey

>Oh great this last tv spot finally confirmed that Luke is a weak peace of shit that never became the great and powerful Jedi that both Obi-Wan/Yoda and Vader/Sheev knew that he would become.

Except it was obvious he could never realize his full potential. Luke being super competent is a thing of the EU. With no masters, no records or relics to learn from (except for what's in the Jedi archives, which Luke apparently never bothered with) Luke was always going to be less than padawan level in skill.

It is a crime that none of these were finished.

This user gets it.

>and now Rey
We don't even know the context of what's happening there.

Besides, since when does Luke need to be the most powerful Jedi alive to be great? Recall that this is the man who's defining moment was him throwing down his sword and refusing to fight.

>Besides, since when does Luke need to be the most powerful Jedi alive to be great?

Because that was his destiny, to be what Anakin couldn't.

Now that's being given to Rey because "the force is female" now

>Because that was his destiny

No it wasn't.

> to be what Anakin couldn't.

Luke never had the potential to be what Anakin could've been.

>wow why would people be upset their childhood hero seems to have done literally nothing but fail over and over since rotj ended

Says fucking who? Unless Yoda, Obi-Wan, Sheev and Vader has no clue what they are talking about.

THIS.

How is this so fucking hard to understand.

Clearly not now, It's clear they've disregarded what George said about Luke.

At least the EU writers had enough respect to stick to his word. Now he's a cowardly bitch who gets scared by Rey cause she cracked the ground, something Anakin never fucking did.

I hate to break this to you but Anakin was the chosen one, not Luke.

They could use some alloy on the staff that can resist lightsabers. Eu had plenty - beskar, phrik, cortosis.

I can't wait for Luke to have his Vader in RO scene and for this general to shut the fuck up

until it's yet another word of lucas they disregard for convenience currently the only thing that can resist lightsabers more than marginally is whatever bullshitium the zillo beast was made out of

Cienna

Why do people cream themselves over that scene? Even a Padawan could have done what Vader did.

Don't you have some errands to run?