FBI clears Hillary

It's over.

She won.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Foundation is still being investigated. This was just about the emails.

"cleared"

And on the same day, we find out that Congress and the Trump campaign just got the 650k e-mails leaked to them. Sounds to me like people inside the FBI don't agree with this at all.

This. If anything this should be taken as a MESSAGE of the progress on the foundation investigation. They've finished coming over the emails related to Hillary, and are moving on to the next phase of the investigation.

So Hillary wins, all attention on the CF investigation gets lost in the noise of a new president elect, anyone digging into this (including low ranking FBI) are looked at dissenters, anyone in possession of CF info or CF pedophilia will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Oh and the spooks that worked with the FBI, NYPD are going to be killed one by one. One a day until they vacate the country.

It's over.

stupid Trumpfags.. they better strart drinking now.. this is the nail in the coffin of the Trump campaign.

you're stupid

They had it all planned. They told Comey to reopen the case while the media attacks the FBI as being pro Trump. Then they called it off to make it seem the FBI isn't colluding with the government because "FBI is pro Trump."

Still by Comey's statements months ago, Hillary should be in jail.

fucking weasel, comey you are a weasel, you were never not a weasel, goddamn you

They press charges so that any future attempts will be impossible.

Kek. The US is fucked. The level of corruption in that country has reached comical levels.

You fucking burgers have no idea how fun it is to watch your arrogant shithole tear itself apart.

hillary : clearded
trump : must be indicted and jailed

Fucking Christ. I have a feeling that a lot of the FBI doesn't agree with the decision. There has to be something more.

Trumpweenies BTFO

I'm glad these dumb rednecks got exposed as the fraud they are

I already bought a whole bottle of tequila aƱejo 1800 to celebrate when trumpfaggots hit the wall (e.g. not trump's meme wall) of reality on US election day

it's gonna be a great 2016 and 2017, non racist whitebros, what are you guys going to drink/eat?

>It's over.
>the FBI is a corrupt organization defending a corrupt candidate, and I like it because I'm a eurocuck

I think Comey just played it perfectly. He appeased the rank and file agents that were piling resignation papers on his desk while giving Hillary a late election boost.

To go with that when the dirt on the CF comes out he'll be able to say - "it was those low ranking dissenters in the FBI who may or may not be russian spies that came up with this".

No the damage is done what are you talking about.

Okay 1 of the two ongoing investigations says the emails were a dead end

Okay you think all the people that threw their hands up and said fuck this shit I'm over hillary 8 days ago will come
Flocking back?

Trust takes years to build and seconds to destroy

My question now is if there wasn't anything there why would comey do this. It will cost him his job maybe even hatch act charges

It just doesn't make sense

the whole reason we support trump is because HE IS AGAINST THE CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT...

That FBI fiasco only makes us stronger.

MAGA

lol yes I do that's why I voted trump in ge first place

It is funny explains to people that if trump takes them all down (himself included). And they all destroy themselves with recriminations and inditements etc. I'd be happy as a fucking clam

Clinton, bush, obama, comey McCain Ryan Reid pelosi

All of them I hope they all die and go away forever

Hell I hope it ends in an electoral tie just to make it even more absurd

Laugh it up, you're about to get an influx of us.

The corruption will never end, will it?

>completely cleared in just a few days, just before the election

This doesn't stick of corruption at all.

It's been like this for decades you just didn't know

The FBI reopening the investigation damaged HRC.
Closing it undoes 25% of that damage.
Thus, she's still damaged by it.

Thanks, FBI.

It's not a big deal. The Clinton Foundation is where its at.

Ofc Trump voters will still vote for him.

It's about the people that are undecided. This IS HUGE for Hillary. People will think that she is cleared and all the bad things they heard about her must be wrong.

It will matter because this is a tight race.

sage hide report

>mah emails

lol what will Trumpfags do now

I knew. It's just that no one could do shit. It's perpetual.

bump your sage lol

>nah man just watch these benghazi hearings will totally get her arrested
>nah man just watch these emails the fbi is looking at will totally get her arrested
>no no, just wait theres even more emails now that will SURELY get her arrested
>oh okay, just kidding about the last one, but this foundation investigation will TOTALLY 100% get her arrested, believe me

>a late election boost
Dems win elections in early voting and they did terrible, they're fucked

No effect on the race at all. Didn't when they reopened the case and it won't now.

Have fun getting drunk, but this will change nothing. People already had their minds made up by now, and anything short of a major scandal in the next day will amount to jack shit. Oh, but Hillary's people seem very worried about 'fake' wikileaks coming out today or tomorrow. Makes you wonder how they know what they are.

Unfortunately people are stupid enough to believe it and will blindly vote for her because:

>she's a woman
>There's a Democrat label attached to her

Who the fuck cares if she's going to jail or not?

She cannot win.

Remember that the top brass of the NYPD met with Lynch on Friday

>white nigger thinks shooping a mexican flag and trump into a picture is going to wash out the taste of dried cum from his mouth
lmao

You guys remember why you have the second amendment, right? Because of stuff like this.

"White bros" kys applepicking wetback spic

Post a source

A Mexican questions whether or not anyone wants to obey the law. Hilarious. We're going to build a wall, puto.

>white nigger

Please. Hillary don't give a fuck about mexicans anyway

This is correct but it shows the massive pressure and most likely death threats that the NYPD and low level FBI agents are under. And Preet Bharara the U.S. attorney in NYC that is supposed to go forward with this, you think nobody is threatening his life right now?

This shit is getting real and it's worse than any of us realize.

It's not about getting her arrested, it's about losing her the election. It's working.

The bitch is campaigning in MICHIGAN right now, that's how bad the situation is. Exit polls from Minneapolis show a +2 Trump lead. And this is in Early Voting, where Democrats are supposed to dominate.

The bitch is done. She's going down, and it's going to be ugly when she crashes.

>650,000 Emails
>9 Days
>72,222 A Day
>3000 An Hour
>50 A Minute
>About 1 A Second

I like how the FBI was able to go through one e-mail per second non-stop since they discovered this information.

Low IQ racist spotted.

All non racist whites who are not trump supporters are my bros, and I will treat them as such despite your flagrant, acute assravaging

>Laugh it up, you're about to get an influx of us.

Except they're not. Australia and New Zealand actually have immigration laws they enforce.

95% of Americans don't even qualify on paper to even be considered for legal status, and their islands are too far to swim to.

Mexicans can't survive the shark and jellyfish infested waters, and if they do, the drop bears finish them off.

Not till lots of people are willing to die for the cause. We accept the corruption because we are supremely comfortable. Even our "poor" have iPhones and endless entertainment. Despite their constant bitching, they have a nice apartment, a big TV, game consoles, and the internets. They live better than most of the planet.

Very, very few are willing to give that up for a chance to purge the Government and start over.

Nothing at all is going to happen until the US descends to the level of Mexico, and once that happens they'll be no one left to fight back as they will disarm us all first.

Bread and circuses. The masters have been learning how to control us for thousands of years, and they're quite good at it.

They didn't, only the ones to or from HRC in her time as SoS

No it's not

FBI opens the investigation 10 days before the election

Millions of fence sitters fell onto the trump side

Now 8 days letter their perception that hillary is to corrupt isn't going away.

Notice how he dropped this during football on Sunday night

Vs Thursday at noon

The best you could say is some hillary supporters are relived but I'd say too little too late

Reminder that Mexico is a third world country made up of subhumans.

You will never be relevant. You will always be poor. We will always take a shit on your retarded relatives who work for pennies to pick my fruit.

No Mexican will ever do anything remotely impressive. You are a non-factor in history.

Uh... it had a huge impact retard

>Sup Forums cares about the truth.
Haha jokes on you!

Trump will get more votes, but Hilary will be president and in 6 months everybody will forget everything. Oblivion awaits.

Read 'Enemies A History of the FBI' by a more reputable Weiner -- it's a good overview of how the Bureau works.

You're right - huge political pressure at the top. But the fact that Comey did what he did was a minor miracle and HRC and her staff will be shitting it tonight even if they have had a speck of good news.

Lol at butthurt Mexicunt
Trump may or may not be president but you will always be a smelly spic with bean eating children

Polls were tightening BEFORE FBI announcement last week. Polls didn't drastically shift after the announcement. Now with this latest it really looks CORRUPT! The people who could win the election for Trump are blue collar democrat voter sick of their jobs leaving. This news only makes WASHINGTON POLITICS look worse to them.

Cue the threads on November 9:

"We were just kidding! Sup Forums is just satire. We didn't really expect Trump to win, we just did it for the memes. We trolled you faggots!"

FOLLOW THE FOUNDATION user!!!

>imma apply SJW logic and standards regarding appropriate language to defend my cuckservative/alt-rite stance
brilliant!

Reminder that trumpfags on Sup Forums are a conglomerate of NEET, low IQ, low energy subhumans.

You will never be relevant. You will always be a basement dwelling neet. We Mexicans will always take a shit on you and your cletus relatives who feed off momma's tendies and hotpockets.

No Sup Forumstard will ever do anything remotely impressive. You are a non-factor on the internet and IRL.

>we like corruption and comey defending it, therefore hillary is going to win

You are basically insane CTR

>Trump may or may not be president but you will always be a smelly spic with bean eating children
I'm actually quite well off in all aspects of my life at 27 years of age, though, don't let that fact get in the way of your projections.

Stop projecting I actually have a nice social life and a decent paying job

LIKE SHIT ITS OVER.

IM GOING TO KNOCK ON DOORS TOMORROW UNTIL MY FUCKING KNUCKLES BLEEEEEEED

FUCK YOU HILLARY CLINTON

as a canadian, i will just watch the show of how the most powerful country in the world goes to ruins. whoever wins

Uh... literally shaking with rage right now... the so-called swing in the polls happened before the announcement that the case was being reopened. Now, please go back to raping your mother or whateverbit is you do with your free time, filthy obese shut in.

>while giving Hillary a late election boost.

Any potential boost this gives Hillary pales in comparison to the damage caused by the reopening and confirmation that the CF is being investigated.

The fuck are you talking about you neanderthal? I simply created a post of you calling someone else a racist and you ignored your own remarks. How deep is your head buried in the sand?

You aren't even the "person" I was talking to.

Do you always feel the burning need to intervene in the conversations of third parties just to attempt to prove how "well adjusted" you are?

Seems counter-intuitive for a person who is supposedly well adjusted.

It sounds crazy but so much of this election and campaign I compare to rules of dating. When you're fucking up and it's not going well the worst thing you can do is make a rash emotional forced decision to seemingly further your case and stop the bleeding. That's exactly what Clinton and comey and the DOJ did in this situation. This will totally backfire.

why do you like Clinton moron

>The fuck are you talking about you neanderthal? I simply created a post of you calling someone else a racist and you ignored your own remarks. How deep is your head buried in the sand?

Let me explain it to you in more simple terms that your small brain can grasp.

1. I'm not an SJW
2. I don't think using the word nigger to refer to low IQ groups within a race (be it black, white, or whatever) is racist
3. You think I am being racist by using the word "nigger" to describe whites
4. Therefore, you are using SJW logic to label me a racist, or you think that using the word "nigger" in this context is racist, which makes you a SJW

>FBI on a big case with lots to go through which will admittedly take many months
>1 week into investigation
>LOL NOTHIN TO SEE HERE XDDDDDDD

>Thinking the word nigger isn't racist

Come into America and say that to a black man you fucking idiot

>FBI reopens re-investigation 11 days out from the election
>just so happens to get through 650k emails the day before the election
>giving Hillary the clean and a huge boost
>(((mainstream media))) is going to be shilling how she is a saint non stop

YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT IT WAS ALL A PLAN TO DROWN OUT TRUMP WITH PRO-HILLARY NEWS RIGHT BEFORE ELECTION DAY

THIS MUST HAVE BEEN THE MOST EFFICIENT INVESTIGATION OF ALL TIME

GET OUT AND VOTE THIS BITCH IS UNTOUCHABLE WE CAN'T LET HER WIN REEEEEEEEEE

how does it feel to be bertrayed?

>post on a public board
>surprised when others are there too

Mexican intellectuals indeed

>NEET, low IQ, low energy subhumans.
An accurate description of the population of Mexico. You will continue to be our dumping grounds for low-skilled labor, industrial waste, and cheap junk food.

Reminder that Mexico is the fattest country on earth. Reminder that Mexicans have near-retard IQ levels. Reminder that spics are disproportionately more likely to rape children and abuse their own kids.

Our GDP per capita is fives times larger than yours. We are the largest military force on the planet. Your little bitch president actually had to grovel in front of Trump, and he isn't even President yet.

How does it feel that no matter what you say or do, the moment the USA says shut the fuck up, you have to fall in line? Wew lad, I guess some races were meant to be subordinate.

What if this is just so liberals can't blame the FBI when Trump is elected?

hillary won ~ justin trudaeu nov 6 2016

There is definitely a huge difference culturally user. I know everyone memes about Australia and the U.S. being similar culturally and in many ways we are but we keep out politicians on a much shorter chain than you guys do.

We literally had a state premier (Similar to your state governors I believe) resign because he received a $1000 bottle of wine he didn't declare and people though or that as a bribe.

Likewise we had a senator that the Chinese were giving gifts too and that was thought to have basically created a conflict of interest, he too was kicked.

Hillary Clinton gets away with all this and yet still millions of Americans support her - Absolutely mind blowing.

Stop with this concern trolling

The damage of oppening the case was much worse than the news it's actually nothing

It would be a really dumb fucking plan on their part of they wanted to
Do that they should have done this case thing back when the pussy video dropped it would have killed Trump's campaign

So either they are all incredibly stupid (doubtful)

Or there is some Wild shit going on behind the scenes

couldn't comey just have finished his fucking investigation without the prior letter?

what a fucking flake

There's always 2020 y'all

Good work user, best of luck.

I wish I was a burger so I could get out and help redpill normies and get them to vote Trump. I wish there was more I could do.

Dumb shit. I am not paying taxes to this country anymore if Clinton makes it in the white house LOL

looks like someone had a talk with comey

You seem to want a criminal like her to get away scot free. Why is that? Are you some kind of faggot?

Wrk that's how we were but now we have a media and political elite doin everything it can to maintain its power

If this was the 1970's. The media would be up her asshole

I don't even know what's going on anymore this country has become a disaster

The fix is in.

She's too powerful to allow a conviction
and she's too powerful to allow a loss

There is no way she won't be the president for the next 8 years.

COWARD.

Vote TRUMP !!

If that is the case it's actually time to overthrow the government

Not even joking

Live in PA? Want trump to win? Have a car? Volunteer to drive the amish to the polls today!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/

Span this every CTR thread

It was her time 8 years ago, but Obongo somehow tricked everybody with his black magic.

Who will be after Hillary? 8 years of Michelle?

Shit's gonna get real tomorrow, strap in boys.

They got shit on everyone who steps a foot in Washington. They bought out Bernie Sanders after they stole the DNC nomintaion from him.
I am 100% convinced of a shadow government at play. They sit back and pay every politician, media person off.
Trump scares them bc he wants to drain the swamp and kock those fuckers out.
They will stop at nothing to keep him out of power

What do you mean user?