Spoilers for Venom Inc

>Venom Inc. Alpha kicks off the upcoming story line running across Venom and Amazing Spiderman. There have been some leaks of upcoming story details that are quite interesting. The spoilers are confirmed and are pretty darn interesting. Check them out at your own risk, there is no redaction after this point.

>This is the first appearance of Symbiote/Host combination called Maniac.

>This is the symbiote that was previously known as Mania. The host is someone of interest. it is Lee Price, the criminal formerly bonded with Venom before Eddie Brock got it back and who appeared in Venom #1 (2016)

>The story pages that I saw shows Mania in the streets and a group of masked men hit her with sonic weapons. Andrea Benton (Mania) is on the ground with the symbiote separating from her and Lee steps in to “Try it on”.

>Mania’s first appearance is in Venom #38 and could see some love again.lol at this line
>Also sounds like there is appearances of all the former Venom hosts. Eddie Brock and Flash Thompson have a fight and Venom bonds with both at the same time. Spider-man steps in to try to “take out” the symbiote.
>Flash Thompson gets the Anti-Venom (Agent Anti-Venom perhaps).

comicsheatingup.net/2017/11/04/venom-inc-story-spoilers/#more-22732

Wow such spoilers OP, as if this wasn't literally all stuff everybody already knew

>>Flash Thompson gets the Anti-Venom (Agent Anti-Venom perhaps).

This still doesn't make sense, will be interested to see how the fuck that even works.

So the writer shits on Mania to prop up his shitty edgelord OC? I can believe this.

>spoilers
>it's all stuff Marvel themselves have shown us weeks ago

A real spoiler would be confirming whether or not Lee kills Andi, which I see they didn't. The optimist in me wants to believe that this means she survives, but the pessimist in me believes that she dies and whoever wrote the article doesn't want to give any actual spoilers.

I hate that Robbie Thompson got stuck with Space Knight Venom. The last page of that run makes me wish he'd gotten to do his own Agent Venom run with Flash and Andi as partners again.

I never kept up with Agent Venom, why is the Mania symbiote a clone of the Venom symbiote visually when all the other different symbiotes have unique traits?

The Mania symbiote first appeared in Daniel Way's Venom series. I never read it, but from what I understand, it's a literal clone of the Venom symbiote whereas Carnage and the Life Foundation symbiotes are naturally born offspring.

After Agent Venom got a hellmark, in a way I forget but related to that Circle of 4 mini crossover, the symbiote got rid of it by splitting that part of itself off and just spitting it out that way. It ended up attached to Andi and then Flash had some surrogate daughter running around. The hellmark got resolved some otherway soon after, leaving just the independent split off part behind. Since it's just an independently operating part of the original symbiote, it is essentially just a clone. I don't recall how much of a personality it had either.

I should really just reread that run, since I've apparently forgotten so much of this.

Something something Devil mark something

F

I hope Anti-Venom is still the loveable crazy good guy from before.

I want to marry this symbiote.

The Hellmark was never actually resolved. It moved from the symbiote over to Andi

Since Flash is Anti-Venom now (at least for this story), I doubt he'll behave the same way Eddie did.

Did the Anti-Venom thing have its own Symbiote-like personality? I feel like that tension with Flash and his castrated symbiote and slowly coming to work with it more was nice.

Who the hell really wanted Lee Price to return? He's the villain no one wanted.

It didn't, no. It was more of an extension of Eddie's body.

Might be fun if it starts to develop some of Eddie's personality while on Flash though.

>We must cleanse the sinners Flash! Make them repent!
>Oh my God, shut up

> Eddie Brock and Flash Thompson have a fight and Venom bonds with both at the same time.
That sounds golden. So the chemicals from Flash's and Eddie's blood mix and voila, we have antivenom.

Damn, that would be hilarious. Sadly, best thing we will have is Spider-maniac

Because it's literally a genetic clone, its not an offspring or progeny

We've seen this panel from a preview, which is very reminiscent of the scene when Peter tells the symbiote he wants it back in ASM #317

So pretty much everything we already knew except...
>The story pages that I saw shows Mania in the streets and a group of masked men hit her with sonic weapons. Andrea Benton (Mania) is on the ground with the symbiote separating from her and Lee steps in to “Try it on”.
And people seriously expected her to die.

Not even Slott would be that dumb.

What the hell is wrong with Black Cat's foot?

>edge of the venomverse
>venomverse
>venom inc

These titles sure seem real familiar.

>the symbiote lets herself get jerked around again
Fuck someone take this thing to a counselor already

Seeing eddie and flash work together makes me happy, im just sad theres no way we can have flash, eddie and andi all have symbiotes. Unless we come up with some asspull about venom having 2 internal personalities, one that loves flash and one that loves eddie, and flashes one becomes the new antivenom

The symbiote itself is edgy, offbrand Spider-Man anyway, so it fits

Costa wanted him to stick around, and that's all that matters.

I wonder how painful it must have been for Alex Ross to have to draw Venom.

Lee has at least one fan out there..

Is Alex Ross a Venom hater or something?

As someone that got into comics because of Venom, this hurts. Best I can do is just vote with my wallet and not buy any of this shit. Hope other anons are doing the same.

Alex Ross hates 90s anti-heroes and edginess.

Christ that art.
More like JUST Inc.

>Black Cat
Wait, are they finally fixing her shit?

I don't see any reason for Venom fans to be upset here, literally the only negative is for the Mania fans since she's losing her symbiote to edgy chinese cartoon man

Huh. I’d prefer the classic roles because it allowed for some contrast (Flash taming the symbiote’s urges, Eddie using his leukocytes to heal people) but this might be cool.
Thank God Flash is actively back though. Wait... would the Anti-Venom regrow his legs too? That thing could heal almost anything.

I fucking hate Alpha and Omega issues. So shameless

No one knows.

If we're lucky, this will be the beginning of her redemption. I won't hold my breath, though.

The whole symbiote thing is so easy.

Eddie as Antivenom, call his fucking book Venom and give him the classic book if you must for marketing.
Flash as Agent Venom.
Andi as Flash's Robin.
Carnage is Carnage.

That's it! It's that easy! Stop fucking it up!

That ship has sailed user. Anti-Venom was destroyed....

But apparently not anymore!

Don't remind me about Pat you son of a bitch. It's not fair.

It could heal diseases and impurities but was it also regenerative?

Costa is in charge here, it really doesn't matter what canon says.

Costa. He loves your tears.

Mike Costa is a bad writer. Shocking I know.

>leaks
Literally all this shit is from interviews or solicits.

I don't think Marvel, in a Current Year environment, will have the balls to have a grown man kill a teenage girl. Instead what they'll do is they'll just have Andi hang around with Flash before betraying him to Sasuke because she's pissed that he abandoned her again and she'll be Sasuke's now evil/crazy jailbait sidekick. Why? Because Sasuke's just that cool.

Despite their posturing, a lot of Marvel's writing staff is (usually benignly) sexist/racist. The "we're with it too, kids!" shit is a smokescreen. Most of them only respect male heroes they grew up with, whoever they're currently writing, and their OCs.

Oh no, he hates anything past the SIlver Age period. He was one of the leading members of HEAT while Kyle was Green Lantern and when GL: Rebirth was announced he proudly proclaimed "we won". The entire reason GL in Kingdom Come was Alan Scott was because Ross (and Waid) refused to use Kyle and they may or may not have assumed DC wouldn't let them use Hal because of Parallax.

On one hand, unfucking Guy was a good move.
One the other, bringing back Hal was awful.

>These titles sure seem real familiar
Venom Inc is a band made from the original guitarist and drummer from Venom but with a different vocalist/bassist

heres a better idea
Eddie has a symbiote
he really fucking hates Spider-man
they play the cat and mouse game
thats it

I wonder what Scorn is doing.

Witnessed

Man it's gonna be awkward when Costa and Bunn work together on that Venom and X-Men Blue crossover.

What are the chances that Mania teams up with Time Displaced X-Teens to fight some more Poisons? I don't believe that Andi will be killed off during Inc

Is it just me or does Black Cat look buffer than usual?

Hoping that nobody remembers her and kills her off.

At this point I can't help but wonder if she wasn't just killed off-panel when Carnage massacred the rest of the Mercury Team.

>Bunn just goes fuck it and makes Mania an X-Man

Naw, the Scorn symbiote wasn't found on the dog like the rest were, so there is a good chance that Tanis is still alive, just in character limbo

>I don't recall how much of a personality it had either.

Venom without any kind of morality or conscious, so it happily ate and tortured and fucked with everyone and everything that it came across, at one point possibly even raping a man to death.

You'll never see her again if she becomes an X-Man, save for background cameos and as an eventual casualty during the next "shit gets real for mutants... again" event.

>implying Marvel will let Bunn use Andi
They'll give her to Costa. They shot down every attempt he made to use her and pitch he had before.

Not if Bunn makes her part of the team in Blue

They let Bunn use her in Venomverse.

Apparently you have to be an alt-X-man to join that team

Wouldn't the difference be that Flash genuinely wants Venom back and it isn't a rush?

Why does Marvel hate Andi so much?

Not only did he get to use her but she was one of the only ones who survived and had at least one moment in each issue

Naw, Marvel just doesn't care about her, you want to see hate, look at Cyclops, they let Bendis ruin him and never let anyone fix him

>Marvel doesn't hate her
>Has shot down almost every pitch Bunn has given involving her
>Wouldn't even let him use her in Monsters Unleashed, which was his own fucking team and book

Sounds like hate to me.

They didn't turn her into literally worse than mutant hitler (Magneto) in universe, they just put her in character limbo. That's like saying Marvel hates Ruby Tuesday because she hasn't appeared in anything, they don't hate her, they just don't care enough about her

But somebody wants to use Mania

Nobody is pitching Ruby Thursday joins the Avengers

How the fuck does Flash get AntiVenom?

Does he transplant his immune system and blood with Eddie?

If anything he should have gotten Toxin so he can be the adopted father figure for him now that Pat is dead

So long as it's not Costa, Bendis, or Hopeless, I'm alright with it.

>But somebody wants to use Mania

And not just somebody. Her fucking creator wants to use her. He's being cockblocked from his own creation. It's seriously messed up and I really feel for Bunn. And what pisses me off is that you wouldn't see this shit happening with Bendis and any of his OCs.

I've never been to comic convention. But part me wishes I did so I could ask at a Marvel panel why editorial treats Mania the way they do or why they hate her. Probably wouldn't have the balls to though to be honest

one of two ways is my guess
>Mr negative shenanigans again
>Reed/Peter lied and kept some samples of Anti Venom and Flash somehow bonds with it

Mania should wear a legless and sleeveless X-Men uniform.

Complicates Venom branding.

>symbiote user
>wearing clothes

Wanna know something sad? The artist who drew that (Geraldo Sandoval for those who don't know) also drew pic related 20 or so years ago. So either he can draw good but instead chooses to draw in that ugly janky style or he just lost it at some point.

Carnage/Scream/Lasher/Agony/Riot/Phage/Toxin/Scorn didn't already do that?

Eh, they all look pretty distinctly "not" Venom, as in they aren't black costumes a giant white spider on the front

Notice that most of them aren't around these days.

Marvel has finally ran out of old heroes to ruin.
Marvel simply proceeds to ruin the next gerneration as well.

That's as boring as the constant resetting Peter back to loser who struggles to make ends meet. God forbid there be actual character growth after decades of storytelling

Mike Costa, please go.

At some point venom gonna be bonded with Flash and Eddie. So it's best time to mix their blood.

Venom and it's harem of hosts, that's hot

Agent Venom just with inverted colors is such a bad design choice. They should have at least left his belt/pouches black as well.

This guy's art has big strengths(Spider-Man's dynamic physique) and big weaknesses(Black Cat's hair/fur)

I like that in an artist though, it makes following them as they improve more worthwhile imo

Also Flash looks SICK here