What are the best episodes?

What are the best episodes?

Attached: RedLetterMedia-Half-in-the-Bag.jpg (525x295, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XCFjN80BO8
youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
youtube.com/watch?v=oDZnBO3FWSM
youtube.com/watch?v=bWLGH0VHUVs
youtube.com/watch?v=OeTtgU2MV2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bye Bye Man

Jack and Jill is a must watch. Other than that it's hard to say, I've always thought each episode was at least good. Me personally I like the George Lucas/Star Wars related episodes a lot.

no brand con

>Best episodes of a review on youtube

Why do they keep shoving this boring faggot in the BoTW? He adds absolutely nothing to the discussion nor is he funny. Is it because the boring redditor fanbase needs a self insert in their friend simulator?

Attached: 9YF2c9Z.jpg (250x224, 6K)

The Ghostbusters one

i like half in the bag and plinkett episodes but man those best of the worst episodes are unwatchable, the guy who plays plinkett and the bald guy are such self conscious tryhard faggots

and theres this reviews with a bunch of soynerds n a couch including a geekgirl trying to be funny for the camera and failing everytime,

i had to turn that shit off

jay is kinda ok sometimes, mike is the only solid reviewer

he brings Colin

He actually is great now. I also like Jack. Can't stand the wizard

Demon House, because it outed Mike as a fucking retard who believes in skosts.

they spoke about Mikes retarded belief in ghosts years ago, I think it was in the Annabelle review

I'm sorry, but this needs to be said. RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos. I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing. Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose. I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

>he brings Colin
And that's a good thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=3XCFjN80BO8
If I wanted to watch sissified cucks, I'd watch Screen Junkies

LEAVE JIM ALONE!

This time they've spent a whole episode basically discussing this, and his defense was cringeworthy.

>get butthurt over your facebook pictures being posted on Sup Forums
>make a copypasta and post it on Sup Forums for four years
WEW. No one can refute it though.

Which one?

Attached: 1521518234613.png (1231x1275, 100K)

Zaat is my favorite

Everyone except for Jay, Mike and Rich pretty much.
Everytime Jack is on the screen he acts like a fucking child and has a constant soyboy face dude is 30 with kids grow the fuck up faggot.

this, mike gets hammered

The convention episodes and the Fozzie Who Lives At Home episode.

Transformers 3, just for mike yelling at mailman mike/aids moby and the ending skit.

the transformers trilogy one

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

>30 with kids
>with kids
literally more of an adult than you

>He dropped it on his penile code
>...What? Did you just say "penile code"?
>No...
Canadian mike is ok.

Troll 2. That fat girl's foul mouth makes me diamonds.

That's my point though.
He should act more like a man and less like a bubbly child it's creepy how he acts all cheerful and passive ALL the fucking time, he's probably dying inside.

Why did Jessi left Mike? Is it because he wanted to watch Ghost Adventures with her?

Attached: 1466776294259.gif (223x256, 2.08M)

He sounds so tired and bored.

>Happily married with kids
>Gets to make money paying video games and watching shitty movies with bantz n friends
Have you ever considered that maybe he's genuinely happy with his life?

Not including what has already been posted:

Annabelle Creation for their pointing out the shady hollywood stealing peoples horror movie ideas scam.
Rogue One for pointing out the sad state of star wars as it exists today
The Mummy for pointing out the china problem.
Any Adam Sandler related movies (grown ups 2, paul blart mall blarp 2)
Most of the mid-year and year-end movie reviews where they just blast through 30 movies in an episode because they recommend some good stuff that doesn't necessarily warrant a full episodes worth of talk.

This is what happens when you think you're an auteur, go to film school, completely shit it up making terrible student films, and spend the rest of your life as some fucking PA on some mediocre TV show set fetching coffee for C-D list celebrities to pay off a bloated student loan. Don't end up like this guy kids.

Sounds like you are projecting. The dying inside part at least.

Reminder that this exists

Ghostbusters was awesome.

Seeing Mike getting more and more pissed as the episode continues is a classic

That one was retarded.
>hurr movies have a structure WHAAAT

Agreed. Total classic IMHO.

How do you know he's happily married?

they stopped putting effort into HitB after like 2013

make real friends losers

Ghostbusters
Jack and Jill
the yearly re-caps

they look happy in their pictures together

JACK AND JILL

Fuck you, you can't make me! You're not my mom!

wtf?

>hey all these fucking plot points and devices occur at almost literally the exact same time across 3 films, almost like there's a really dumb basic formula to them

No. RLM and ASMR are all the friends I need.
youtube.com/watch?v=oDZnBO3FWSM

Attached: littk6v.jpg (2280x2700, 880K)

it literally is, redditspacer.

Yeah bro it's just structure. Put the godfather trilogy against each other at the same time and all the beats will be the same. I know a lot about movies bruh!

Mother was pretty good
>you FFFUCKER

Does Jay even like sex?

Attached: jay gholies shirts.png (552x270, 34K)

>comparing the godfather to transformers
only a very desperate person would do this.

their best vids are all best of the worst

Resident Evil will always be the best. Movie 43 is a close second.

Strucci is fat

Attached: strucci-breeding.jpg (1080x785, 159K)

>moving the goal post

Only a desperate person would do this. I'm comparing one trilogy to another trilogy. Or is that not how structure works anymore?

Thank you user

>I'm comparing one trilogy to another trilogy
Now, if you were to compare transformers to BTTF, you'd realize you're retarded.

How the fuck is BTTF similar to transformers?

You could compare the first two movies, but not all three of them because the last two really function as a continuation of the same story. If you compared the first two movies, the beats don't match up the way they do in transformers. You're continuing to make a fool of yourself.

This guy and beardfat are the worst ones. Colin's great, even Jack is good once drunk.

Both blockbuster trilogies that use the same formula for each movie. You niggers need to pick up any screenwriting book ever.

But you know there's a difference between formula and beats, right?

GOD Jessi was hot, those juicy tits killed me every time she was on, she was also nice, wish the creeps hadn't scared her away

>In transformers the story beats happen at the same time
>in BTTF, the story beats happen 1 minute apart from each other
>chackmate!

I admit, I haven't seen BTTF 3, but BTTF 1 and BTTF 2 were completely different movies. Just because they both have a plot point of traveling in time and dealing with time travel clusterfucks, doesn't mean they're the same movie.
BTTF 1 takes place in a single time travel period, BTTF 2 had them travelling to future, past, alternative timelines, etc.
You're retarded

The "What's Your Number?" episode is a classic. Seeing Mike grow increasingly frustrated at Jillian's "I just like what I like" defense of the movie is required viewing.

>Transformers 1 takes place in a single time country, Transformers 2 had them travelling to future, egypt, robot heaven, etc.

Objectively correct

That's just Bay ripping off other movies

JAY: I really didn't like X part of this movie, because of this reasoning I stole from the Plinkett reviews
MIKE: No, I don't think so, X part of the movie is good
JAY: Oh sure. No, it's good of course, I just wonder if it couldn't have been better.

Mike is the classic alpha nerd, he sets the frame of every conversation and the others follow.

The chick flick one where they have the woman on who doesn't know a thing about movies.
Mike's reaction is priceless.

"Their discussion of the rom-com What's Your Number?, where Mike and Jay are joined by Gillian, a stand-up comedian who enjoys romantic comedies as cinematic "fast food". Mike spends most of the episode ripping the entire romantic comedy genre to shreds in his usual deadpan, caustic style, Gillian responds in a composed and elegant fashion, stating that, while Mike's criticisms are mostly valid, calling an entire group of people (including herself) dumb just for making the choice to enjoy escapist fantasy and having different opinions than he does is pointlessly aggressive. Jay's maintained silent Oh, Crap! face throughout the episode as he waits for a conflict to break out only adds to the awesomeness of Gillian's levelheaded response."

Agree with this one, 20 minutes of Mike berating this poor woman for her stupid opinions.

I also like their reviews of Man of Steel and Batman vs. Superman, I haven't seen the movies but by all accounts they seem like complete trainwrecks and it's fun watching them get torn apart.

Attached: get out jew.gif (615x346, 3.94M)

>I haven't seen the movies but by all accounts they seem like complete trainwrecks and it's fun watching them get torn apart.
They're flawed for sure, but RLM's bias towards Zack Snyder and anything un-quippy is super transparent

Sure, it's the quips that make Man of Steel a bad movie and not that it's fucking retarded.

Man of Steel is no more retarded than anything marvel put out in the last decade, but because it doesn't wink at you, RLM hate it.

>it's another 'user doesn't understand it was an origins movie' syndicated re-run
The sheer amount of people who don't get it are fucking mind-boggling.

user saw Mike and Jesse leave a jewelry store in a mall in Milwaukee. Seeing as Jesse is basically unemployed (a directors credit is not actual work) then it stands to reason Mike bought it, most likely with Patreon cash.

Attached: 1360066648070.jpg (1015x715, 137K)

Because they want his husband on the show.

cyck

this stuff bothers me

Listening to the one where they sneer at Star Trek Into Darkness is almost a hobby for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWLGH0VHUVs

Attached: 1338246079496.jpg (1366x768, 173K)

>Dude I enjoy the most grotesque and despicable movies imaginable but if there's a rape scene in there we're going to have a problem

Attached: 1495210750916.png (905x672, 978K)

>muh contrived non existent Marvel vs DC rivalry

Grow up

Attached: 1358564185783.gif (264x280, 844K)

Half in the Bag sucks

Attached: 1500532958681.jpg (340x138, 26K)

>Mike can't let Jesse spend his hard-earned money
Ok..

This has to be said, Jay hates Tom Green because Jay looks like Tom's character Billy Bob.

> youtube.com/watch?v=OeTtgU2MV2Q

Attached: jay.png (269x269, 93K)

Source?

The episodes where they use the movie as an opportunity to comment on the state of Hollywood are great.

>Jack and Jill
>Man of Steel
>People v. George Lucas
>Transformers Trilogy
>Resident Evil series

these are my favorites

the one where they had a bit that involved the skeleton of Mr. Plinkett's twin.

Jay hates Tom Green because he made a buck off showing nudity and rape.

The ones where they get right into it and don't drag out the skits and the awkward fake stiff acting shtick.

he's made some great jokes

Attached: 1521558800144.png (148x148, 39K)

accurate

Attached: 1517362269551.jpg (2594x1927, 1.56M)

>Why did Jessi left Mike?
It's a combination of two things
First, jessi brought weed into a studio and they smoked the said weed during the prerec
Somebody told the cops and they raided the studio (that's why they changed the studio)
Second, mike found out that jessi got that weed from the black guy she was fucking. In short, mike got cucked by a black guy and was fucking mad. So he broke up with her, and the rest of the crew was pretty pissed with her over weed thing

Attached: 1481680203942.jpg (300x347, 35K)