I am a close family member of Paul Ryan, and know him very well

I am a close family member of Paul Ryan, and know him very well.

Does he fly on the Lolita Express?

are his parents jewish?

he looks jewish

Did you suck his dick?

1)Why did he went against Trump?

2)Is he gay?

Nah, he is a very strong catholic, and when I asked him about the "pizza" shit he said he was repulsed by the very idea

Come on, Sam. I told you not to do this shit.

His original distancing from Trump was mainly because of his wife, she is, in private, pretty adamantly against him

Dubs check out, that's cool op you're a faggot an so is he

In related to Abe Lincoln who gives a fuck

I've met sam on a couple occasions, he's got a lisp but he's super /chill/

My girlfriend is a descendent of Ulysses S. Grant

has he mentioned Trump?
What are his feelings towards Trump? Doesh e like him? Hate him? Eh?
I really really REALLY like this roleplay

Does he think Donald will win?

Is he down to obstruct/impeach Clinton for being evil?

Is there a plan to make him president ? he's a globalist cuntwad.

Congrats on being related to one of the biggest cucks on the planet

Does he have any info about upcoming leaks?

what does he smell like

He isn't sure either way, he thinks clinton is absolutely horrid and a cancerous cunt, but I doubt he could do anything about it, past talking, without getting suicided

He is a traitorous faggit who sucked obamas asshole.

Have you ever talked to him about how importing millions of latin americans will inevitably lead to the united states becoming another latin american country with all the associated problems?

Does he prefer spirit cooking with breast milk or cum?

No, as a matter of fact he wasn't even really on board with (((Romney))) but he really couldn't maintain his image if he turned that down

How much influence does his libshit wife have on his political positions?

fake and gay

Bullshit. He's part of the Bush-Clinton cartel

He's barely interested in corruption but was shocked and offended by a private remark Trump made 20 years ago

Fuck this fucking rat

Don't lie to us OP. He's a total faggot in his private life right?

Coke or pepsi?

Post a non-public pic of him at a party or something or GTFO

dont have to be specific, Y/N would be fine

are there underground DC groups similar to pol that would have interest in the Clinton stuff

a surprising amount, she really hates Trump

Wow so Cuck Ryan is a unsurprisingly fitting name

How big is his wang?

FUCK TRUMP, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

PAUL RYAN IS WHITE, FUCK HIM

Tell him he's half of the reason I'm becoming a registered Democrat if Trump loses.

He was way more of a /trueconservative/ before she got with him

ask him to an hero for us

Does he regret being Speaker of the House?

fake

He's a traitor. You know what to do.

My condolences since he will commit sudoko in the near future.

I honestly hope that's not true.

How many kids does he have??

I was with his family in Boston at the 2012 election live, although he was way too occupied to let me get a picture. It was kinda heartbreaking to see his daughter give a speech about the loss the next day, she couldnt have been more than 12 at the time, and she could hardly choke out the words

3, wikipedia could tell you that
They're all pretty based, Liza being the most so

Ryan is a true conservative. Thankfully he will put checks and balances on the orange fascism that's coming.

Please kill him for us sweetiepoo.

k thx bye

Please tell him to run for president in 2020. please.. He's already got my vote. I @ him all the time on twitter because he's the man.

Lol

there is a big part of him that does, he hates the stress, and sleeping in his office and being away from his kids even more so than before is something he isn't very fond of

impressive, nice doubles. They don't lie
Is it true that he played a role in the release of the pussy tape? There's a rumour that he wanted to push Trump away and to run with Pence.

I'm a officer with the FBI over in NYC. The office is literally falling apart.

The latest statement by Comey just made our lead director go full panic / damage control made as this was their last hope to reign us in.

Comey and his staffers are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his closest men are all considering mutiny, and Comey himself is starting to crack under the weight.

He will not admit to rigging it for Hillary. He will continue to say that the emails contained "nothing" even as the pedo stuff continues to come out.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I came here

He didn't really know anything about the pussy tape, and he didn't really give half a shit, but he had to act like he did to appease his wife. For the second question, he hates campaigning and being away from his kids, and his kids are hella based, he's raised his daughter into, in my opinion, even more of a /trueconservative/

>very strong catholic

Really? A neocohen like Paul is a Christian values man? More like a filthy kike pawn

>strong catholic
>takes shit from his sandwich maker

choose 1

jesus christ cunt you could have at least used a proxy

Yeah, he was an altar boy or some church shit for like 5 years

Cuck.