Marshal Law>>>>>>>>>>>your favorite superhero

Marshal Law>>>>>>>>>>>your favorite superhero

>Marshal Law>>>>>>>>>>>your favorite superhero

Never in the history of /co has a more true thing been said.

Patrician taste, user.

Also, where is that pic from? Hella good rendering of the good marshall.

It's some fan made thing. Probably from deviantart or something, I've had it a while.

Was everyone to busy watching marvel movies at the theater to read Marshal Law?

Marshal Law feels unnecessary - Judge Dredd did the job before and better as well.

I enjoy Dredd as well, but for some reason I've always found Law more appealing.

Why is he dressed like a gimp?

Ares would teach Law the meaning of war.

Law would teach Ares the meaning of rectal trauma.

Pfft, that SadoBoy wishes.

Law is going to be his bitch.

What is this edgy garbage?

>killing serial rapists and murderers is edgy

Yeah that's edgy as fuck.

Yeah, it's definitely better to lock them in Arkham or somewhere so they can repeatedly escape and do it again. It would be such a tragedy for a character like Marshal Law to get ahold of someone like Zsasz.

It's still edgy as fuck user.

>barbed wire around one arm
>shirt with 'fear and loathing' written on it
>SS style cap
Just admit you're an edgelord faggot who likes edgy trash.

Are roided out douchebags with capes more your style? Law has something for everyone.

>Ares would teach Law the meaning of war.

Marshall Law would have very severe consequences in store for Ares, just as soon as Ares started committing war crimes.

Lawful war, following the rules of conduct? Marshall Law would dislike it, but respect it.

You break the laws of war? Then you get apprehended. God or not.

Who is more hardcore, Grimjack, Judge Dredd, Marshal Law, Nemesis the Warlock, Slaine, The Marquis, or Goofy?

Is there anything Garth Ennis didn't steal from Pat Mills?

You know, I've always thought that Ares would like the M1, especially with the bayonet mounted.

That's a PROPER instrument of battle.

Quality.

Nemesis and the ABC Warriors shit on everything Ennis has ever done.

I took it as "Garth didn't steal Pat's quality"

What if that superhero is cia?

inb4 >>tv

That's what I meant.

Since when does Judge Dredd takes down rouge capes? Totally different ballpark, m8

he's got sado-masochistic tendencies emering from his pts

Since the very beginning.

Lol War Stories shits on everything Mills has written, kid. Mills is ultimately a capeshitter. Charley's War is the only decent thing Mills has written and it got nothing on War Stories and Battlefields.

Grimjack, Nemesis or Slaine. Grimjack and Nemesis got it rough in the end and took it like a man/warlock. Slaine made an eldritch horror his bitch though.

I really dig War Stories and I think Goodbye Billy is one of the best things Ennis has ever written but it's honestly apples and oranges m8.

holy shit fucking kill yourself

both are good writers and, while fun, ABC Warriors is a terrible example for good mills.

Dude that story was about ten years after his creation

Still, Capes aren't a comming thing in Mega City.

I like Ennis and this is the most cancerous, painful to read post I've seen today.
Kill yourself.

>shitty satire that beats you over the head
>good
No.

>ip post count that doesn't go up
>fag?
Yes.

Moore thinks it's good.

Moore thinks Lovecraft is good, so who cares?

>fag
Sorry, but I'm not your father. Look for him somewhere else.

What? Are you trying to shit on Lovecraft or something?

i like that you had to take a while to come up with something you thought sounded snappy, pretty pathetic desu

are you autistic as well?

Ever thought that some people browse more than one thread and have other matters to attend to other than interacting with subhumans like you? Oh wait, that requires capacity for thinking
Go back to jerking off to your shitty comic, that's more your speed.

>getting this mad because somebody called him a fag
your taste in subjective media is soooooo bad

>LOL UR MAD
>says the retard who likes preachy garbage
All Mills' fans are teenagers, confirmed.

Is it true that it's anti american propaganda?

>Marshal Law
>preachy
???
are you that guy who said slaine was feminist pandering?

>Capeshitter with room temperature IQ can't detect satire

How surprising.

I have no idea who you're talking about because I never even bothered with Slaine. From what I can gather it's the same kind shit as Requiem that appeals to infantile edgelords, though.

depends on how you look at it.

The true and actual theme of Fear and Loathing, (original book) is a comment on the death of the idealistic american dream after the 60's, it has a lot more subtlety and depth then it typically gets given credit for. Some light religious themes can be seen in the actions and etymology of some characters as well.

There's still lots of critique and satire on pulp to (then modern) 90's gridmark heroes and if you know your stuff about golden age heroes i think you'll be impressed

you sound so droll user, i don't think this thread is for you

no go on, explain why ML is "preachy"

Moore praises a lot of shit because it was written by his pals. He praises Uber and True faith as well, and neither are good.

Let us make this a vs thread. How strong is Law? What are his greatest accomplishments?

Nice rebuttal, dumbass.

Because Mills writes like he learnt to write by reading old British war comics.

>subtlety and depth
Words that should never be used to describe Marshall Law. Then again, I'm on a board that thinks kid cartoons are complex so whatever.
What part of "beats you over the head" do you not get? Mills is incapable of subtlety. If he satirizes something or makes a point, then he had to make sure that any brain-dead retard would get it.

>rebuttal
Oh shit, I was right that you are an idiot. I repeat again, kill yourself. If you do, the world will be thankful.

He isn't very strong, most of his enemies are human just like him, albeit with slight chemical or cybernetic enhancements, he never actually beat Buck Caine without cheating

not quite, a lot of Mills inspiration came from a mixture of his catholic upbringing, love of history and classic film, stuff like 'It Happened Here' has a lot of ideas seen in his work.

Indeed, and if you find dissenting opinions oh so disparaging, then you really should try somewhere else. I must bite though. Why not, why can that set of words not be used to describe the book. What about it "beats you over the head"?

The typical Mills fan response.

I was talking only about Charley's War.

The typical "insert writer" fan response.

Hitman sits pretty high up there.