EVERYONE LISTEN

THE SHILLS ARE GOING FOR LAST STAND IN THIS ELECTION

DO NOT BELIEVE THEM, KEEP VOTING, KEEP CHANTING, STICK TO TRUMP TILL THE END

THIS IS IT LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

holynelson.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/nelson-mandela-and-freedom-day.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP, keep faith you burger fucks, we need you in this last push!

No more bumps for CTR threads, please!

A little too late for that Trumpcucks.

I already voted for Hillary and millions more will follow.

>canadian flag

reported to feds

K

SHADILAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Forgot to switch to your USA account shill

LISTEN TO THIS MAN!

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN YOU FUCKS.

STAY ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND AMERICA.

>we

Sorry mate. Your country is beyond fucked. Unless you can magically have the whites in power your country will be fucked for eternity.

rhodes was an evil bastard

You could say the same for Mandela.

i been a ride or die trump nigga since the escalators, buti think it's really over this time

the state i live in isn't really a swing state anymore - it got completely cucked by a huge Latino population. some of them are based Cubans, especially near Miami, but it's not enough anymore

probably just gonna stay home on Tuesday, go to bed and hope i wake up in another timeline.

>mandela did this

It's true, the next 72 hours are going to be an absolute non-stop barrage of anti-trump/pro-hillary shitposting from paid shills pretending to be pollacks who have changed their minds.

Don't reply to them and bump real threads when you see them.

Mandela used to put burning tires around peoples' necks. It was called a "necklace".

holynelson.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/nelson-mandela-and-freedom-day.html

Trust me, I am fully aware of all the issues my country has, much more so than you are. We are however are making small, but noteworthy, inroads. Our preferred political party now has control of the four major cities and one of the four provinces and is rapidly expanding its power, still a very long way off, but slowly we'll hopefully get there one day.

What this faggot said

DONT YOU DARE FUCK THIS UP FOR US BURGERS

They still do this, its really disturbing to see, nowadays the stick the tire between two people then tie the people together, drench them in petrol and burn them alive. I could show you, but I suspect I would get banned for it.

I'M GOING TO THE POLLS ON TUESDAY AND I'M GOING TO HELP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Mandela is responsible for leading his party to an monopoly of South African government and thus bringing his backwards government policies to the destruction of the most rich African country.

Just like how Rhodes hurt some college students feelings hundreds of years later.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes op the shills are going all out this time. I imagine it will get worse before its get better, but a revolution would not be a revolution without opposition. This tells me we're getting close to victory if they are fighting this hard.

>i been a ride or die trump nigga since the escalators, buti think it's really over this time
>
>the state i live in isn't really a swing state anymore - it got completely cucked by a huge Latino population. some of them are based Cubans, especially near Miami, but it's not enough anymore
>
>probably just gonna stay home on Tuesday, go to bed and hope i wake up in another timeline.

this is the new escalator pasta

the more shill posts, the closer we get to 10000000

This, just like brexit. Don't let those cunts put you down ameribros, you can do it

yeah right

bumpity

I voted Trump today!

>I voted Drumpf today also I'm a racist bigot retard
Ftfy

Haha jk

>feds
did you see what just happened ?
FBI is a shit show

we thought justice could be done, we thought all we needed was the proofs

>Trump will not be permitted to win - Assange
everyone needs to vote for Trump, but it wont matter

godspeed, burgers

Remember to not get blackpilled.
We can still do this.
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0

>this will surely be the end of hillary's campaign
>says increasingly nervous woman for the 100000000th time

I will vote Trump if it kills me.

Take a look at this. The shills are getting lazy. Go vote ameribros, they are getting desperate.

The harder you fight and the longer you refuse to submit the sweeter it will be for us when you lose.

Because you will fucking lose.

Weebs are scum.