Give it to me straight, realistically and without memes. Is it over for Trump?

Give it to me straight, realistically and without memes. Is it over for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgsWK3azifw
youtu.be/hGC6C4vuOao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ctr says so

YES IT IS TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!

>talking like he ever stood a chance

Yes.

it's not over. he's doing better than the polls suggest. huge white turnout and a lower black turnout

It's been over since the first debate user.

CNN's Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper keep telling me how great Clinton is and why I should vote for her, they told me that a vote for Trump is a vote for racism.

Indeed. Stay home please. It is useless to vote now.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=GgsWK3azifw

most likely. But I think 538's guess of a 1/3 chance is relatively accurate, which is honestly a pretty sizable chance.

It was over long ago user. He never had a chance

I need to roll some dubz to cancel yours out desu

I'm anticipating a tie as well as a Republican house and senate.

Fuck off leaf

This. At least the House and Senate will be R.

What we need to do is to compile all the shit in the emails, including collusion with the DNC, in a package. Like a 30 minute youtube video that only has text of emails and highlights. Basically something to redpill people with for the next 4 years.

Nah, stop panicking.

Yeah, I was considering voting for Trump but after Comey came out and said Hillary is innocent of any possible crimes I realized that She was right all along -- Trump is working with Putin, and the FBI is our last line of defense against a white (man's) house full of Russian infiltrators. I will vote Her like a patriot.

FUCK TRUMP, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tell you what

quints and trump becomes president

sorry Zealand we already have Australia to import shitposting from

don't end up like Canada, attempting to mimic Australia in shitposting but coming out weak and impotent instead

Yes he is done for

OH DEFIANTLY

TRUMP IS STUMPED

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

epic post d00d

please don't disappoint us like Canada did.

You're better then this.

There is going to be a lot of shy Trump support on Tuesday that is not showing up in the polls. I would say he has a 40% chance.

The Clinton Foundation itself is still under investigation.

No

I haven't even been polled once before but early voted for Trump without telling anybody bu my immediate family (after I voted).

I'm certain there are many others as well.

Yes. The only reason he had a shot was because the email news put him in the margin of error as before it was blatantly clear he would lose and Hillary had even started campaigning for other senators. Clinton being email free is all the media is going to run for the next two days and it'll boost Hillary up again. He needed the news climate to stay as it was until the election or for more bad news for Hillary to come.

You're welcome to go out there and vote for Trump, but things don't look well for him. Pray that all the poll rigging stuff is true and that more republicans and independents still vote for Trump.

Phase 3 will secure Trump's victory over evil

HAHAHAHAHA KILL YOURSELF KEK BOI IT'S OVER FOR DRUMPF. Get ready for the first female president bitch!

Yes. From now on, he'll be President Donald Trump. Go out and vote. He's going to win. She has no support except her "paid friends." This is just pressure to leak more, find more, drop more, vote more. Don't even consider the possibility. He will win.

what's wrong with the bottom right part of the image?

where is her support? it's not IRL and it's not on the internet, who are her voters? a bunch of grossly oversampled polls are the only thing that makes people think this is close. trump will landslide this cunt lad, just be sure to vote

Two unrelated issues. Polls corrected their bias prior to Clinton's investigation reopening resulting in the close race we see now. The fact that Clinton is doing ad buys and campaigning in safe blue states is a much better indicator of how uncertain everyone is about this election.

Trump will win, but lose due to vote rigging.

It's over if you keep talking like a defeatist shill and don't get out the VOTE.

Even if those around us say that he'll never win, go out and vote for him regardless. Throw redpills left and right and rise against Hillshills. Do all you can to support the Don before it's too late.

ctr quality is half assed as with everything they do in life

U.S. Federal Reserve System in 1913;
The League of Nations in 1919;
The International Monetary Fund in 1944;
The United Nations in 1945;
The World Bank in 1945;
The World Health Organization in 1948
The European Union and the euro currency in 1993;
The World Trade Organization in 1998;
The African Union in 2002;
The Union of South American Nations in 2008

They cannot be stopped.

Trump will win.

The only way Hillary wins is with voter/election fraud. That's not a given and lots of people are prepared for it. It's really difficult to fix a general election.

Yeah, it is over. That is okay though, life will go on. There will be a lifetime full of memes, new computers to buy, new games to play.

In about six months, you will probably be thinking about something else.. because ultimately, even if she does win, it is not going to be any worst than it is now.

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

no, we will all still vote cause we can :^)

Worn out places, worn out faces

How tha fuk does the electal progress in murrica work exactly?

When will the annonciation be made about who won?

even if he acquires enough votes to beat Hilary in a rigged election the current administration will just enact some kind of backup plan to keep Trump from taking power.

Its over unless a significant amount of people are willing to kill and die for western ideals. (wont happen BTW)

Yh its over time to move out of America mates, I think I will go live in Belarus.

Nah.

The email thing definitely hurt Clinton, but she's always had a major issue with working-class whites. The polls have had terrible crosstabs the entire time (assuming higher Democrat and minority turnout than Obama got in 2008, while actual early voting says the opposite).

Clinton might win, but it will be very close. Nate Helium is correct that Trump is basically 1 states away.

I remember something similar for brexit...

It's not November 9th?? How can it be over for trump if it hasn't even begun.

Silly burgers always get worried so easy. Just ride out the wave of shitposting until the polls start coming out.

Too close to tell, though Trump has been on a bit of an upswing apparently.

Compared to historical monthly data though, it seems to scream Clinton victory, with a slight chance of a Reaganesque upset.

I'd say no. The damage may already be done for Clinton. Early voting is over, and thats when both sides try push their unreliable voters out to the polls.
It also keeps the Clinton Scandal conversation alive, and news coverage away from Trump.

However, on the flipside, the shills may try spin this letter a total exoneration of Clinton email scandals. Anything Wikileaks related now is going to be ignored.

Trump will literally unironically and objectively lose, I'll have my birthday when this happens and everyone gets a treat because progressiveness and democracy will have won.

It was over when he came down the escalator.
I don't mean for Trump. I mean for Republicans.
If you think this ends post-election, you have another thing coming. People are going to point fingers, and claim it's everyone else's fault. The Trumpkins are going to lead a civil war against the party. Foundations will be torched in a self-destructive tantrum, and Conservatism as a movement in the US set back decades. The damage may be irreparable, and there may be a split.
Of course, while this is going on, the Democrats will take the Presidency, Congress, and the Court for the next 2 decades. Donald Trump, and the people he conned, will ultimately be the vehicle for Blue dominance across the US.

He was never destined to win

I don't really understand that while Sup Forums is aware of the kikes and their kikery, completely ignore the fact they have a hand in the presidential election and that Clinton is their puppet of choice.

The few who control the shekel gets to decide how the world runs

We will know in 72hrs!

No.

For reference, 1980:

This is the time of white pills user.
>email

Pay debt

God damn concern troll niggers DIE

>1 post by this concern CTR troll
Fuck off.

Trump is winning harder than Brexit.

Is in the hands of wikileaks, if they deliver something ULTRA GIGA AMAZING, then yes, he win.

It's not, go vote bitch

Is the OP serious? Is this just some CTR slide shit?

Why would it be over for Trump?

Trump: "THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED, THE CORRUPT ARE SHIELDED BY OTHER CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS"

FBI: "Clinton did tons of illegal shit but uhh... we';re not going to charge her. Tons of new evidence? Huh, still not charging her."

Just vote.

Trump will win

It's just too late. The Brexit could happen because old white brits are still the majority in their country. But your country is less than 60% white and a good chunk of these whites are liberal cucks. I want it to happen, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

youtu.be/hGC6C4vuOao

This is kind of interesting. Both candidates are polling in the 30's/low 40's in this image. I didn't realize that Reagan and Carter were so unpopular at the time.

FFFFFFFUCK OFF
MISTER LAHEY

This. Over before it even began.

I seriously doubt wikileaks will do shit at this point. I doubt anything will matter from here on out. It's all in the hands of the people now, they made up their minds long ago and we just have to hope they chose to vote for the correct candidates

yes

If nothing huge drops on Hillary in the next few days, probably.

Trump can win FNevada, Ohio, New Hampshire and Maine's second district. He'a struggling in both Florida and North Carolina, and I personally predict he'll win Florida but lose NC.

He can't flip PA, MI, VA or WI. I don't want him to be, but I think he's pretty doomed at this point

sage hide report
slide fuck retard thread

This, Trump will probably win the popular but lose the electoral. (((They))) will come up with something wild to force a re-count or something. Or the MSM may just lie and report that Hillary surged at 5 minutes to midnight and stole the popular.

Sup Forums is going to see some serious shit on Tuesday night.

> Give it to me straight

Before the FBI cleared her: Clinton had a 84% chance of winning. That leaves 16% for Trump.

> Is it over for Trump?

Pretty much.

he flips MI and NH..

KEK wills it.

It was kind of surprising to see the "Alt-Right" start riding wikileaks so heavily, thinking they were going to drop something massive, they continuously release shit all the time, it could so easily have been documents pertaining to the criminality of Trump.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security,

Yes

no trump will be like julias cesar. every one betrays him then his son wins later

He can flip NH but not MI. Way too many blacks

its looking exactly like Brexit did, relax

I thought that, but I have now seen the final results of the vote. HRC wins both. Sorry..
Doesn't matter what you vote, the official "vote" results are already there, just awaiting publication (nov 8th)

Yeah. Its gonna be alright.

I guess there's this at least? Though I have to admit it COULD just be that youtube users like Trump more, or most certainly that Hillary voters have less ENERGY.

It's not a direct indicator or anything but it's certainly something

I dunno mate, Brexit was proper down to the wire and was just a simple tally of votes across the entire country.
Since this involves actual systems, states and the electoral college it does look like something pretty large would have to happen for it to swing to trump being able to get a majority at this point.

Personally I think the damage is already done, it's like when a guy is accused of being a pedo/rapist and then gets an innocent verdict, they can never go back to normalcy. I'm sure Dilbertman is going to say something similar, the past week will have done more damage than this 11th hour reprieve.

I think that can be explained because people who frequent youtube are slightly more red pilled than the general population.

>Never ever meme
That reminds me, gotta stock up on my yellow grining man memes for Tuesday when Trump loses

It's odd. Wikileaks never have been and never will be protrump, they are just involved since they love exposing corruption and lies, of which I'm sure trump has some hidden away. Hidden much better than hillary

no, he's going to win.

And he's going to take PA. I've posted why several times today, but there are major new things in play this election over last. Here are 2.

100K dems switched to repub for the primaries
350k new voter regs since summer, and they are NOT in philadelphia

Sure, because you have inside info, right? :^)